Gardner Quad Squad - The Freeloaders (Part 10)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Gardner Quad Squad - The Freeloaders (Part 10)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

title credit - GAPeach70
Part 9 - http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13199

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
qsauntiem
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad - The Freeloaders (Part 10)

Unread post by qsauntiem »

MamaJoAnna wrote:title credit - GAPeach70

Continue.
Woot, woot!! I never get here this early!
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

qsauntiem wrote:

Continue.
That first poster status ;) Cheers my friend.
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

eskayem wrote:
qsauntiem wrote:

Continue.
That first poster status ;) Cheers my friend.

I was just thinking her response should've been "FURST!!!!!!!!!" (Spelled incorrectly in honor of the KAD)
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Cast your mind into the future in 25 years all those girls still at home with their kids, various baby daddies...still thinking they don't have to work to get everything...while they still vlog the durls...I wonder if the behavior will still be cute. :P
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

You know the girls are so far behind that the Greedners could start pretending that they are going to turn 2 in December and the KAD wouldn’t know the difference. Except for the fact that I feel they are even behind if they actually were approaching 2.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

They probably tried to get a babysitter so Fatty could take her to the doctor and Jodi said "No, grow up and drive yourself to the doctor"
Jane
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jane »

Okay I'm going to transcribe the exact words that were said on today's vlog:

Tyson pans the camera toward his four two year old daughters and asks which one of his "gerawls" he has to take to the doctor. This following the clickbait title on the vlog implying one the girls was sick. They knew a title with the girls in it would draw more viewers. Feels like using the girls as money bait again.

Then Tyson points the camera at Ashley and announces it's actually Ashley that is sick and then says "Daddy had to cuddle her all night. She was vewy sad" Okay, calling yourself "Daddy" in relationship to your wife in the context of physical affection on a worldwide vlog? Been with my husband many years and he's never called himself Daddy in relationship to "cuddling" me. Even the thought gives me the eebie jeebies. I am not a fan of blurry lines and boundaries around roles and titles.

But like Tyson says she needs him and that makes him feel good...

Excuse me while I go sip some seltzer water to settle my stomach!
Sl393l
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sl393l »

It’s miraculous how Ashley was too sick to drive herself to the doctor in the morning but well enough in the afternoon to drive herself to her nieces play. Why would you make 4 toddlers sit in the car in the parking lot while you are in the doctors office? Just thinking of yourself. You can bet she will mention how sick she was to Brandon Bingham tomorrow to get some sympathy.
I couldn’t understand a thing those girls said today. Loved the pink woman’s march hats they had on. Do they even know what they represent? I know they probably don’t watch TV unless it is Moana or a Bingham vlog.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Jane wrote:Okay I'm going to transcribe the exact words that were said on today's vlog:

Tyson pans the camera toward his four two year old daughters and asks which one of his "gerawls" he has to take to the doctor. This following the clickbait title on the vlog implying one the girls was sick. They knew a title with the girls in it would draw more viewers. Feels like using the girls as money bait again.

Then Tyson points the camera at Ashley and announces it's actually Ashley that is sick and then says "Daddy had to cuddle her all night. She was vewy sad" Okay, calling yourself "Daddy" in relationship to your wife in the context of physical affection on a worldwide vlog? Been with my husband many years and he's never called himself Daddy in relationship to "cuddling" me. Even the thought gives me the eebie jeebies. I am not a fan of blurry lines and boundaries around roles and titles.

Let's all enjoy this wonderful "memory" that will be left behind for the girls. Because, isn't that why they vlog after all?
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

OMG ..... I just realized what was sticking out on those pink hats that someone mentioned was from the women’s march! They were Teets! They were too stupid to realize it!
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

Jane wrote:Okay I'm going to transcribe the exact words that were said on today's vlog:

Omg that makes me ill and reinforces that he's a perv. I just can't watch the vlogs much anymore because his Pervy laugh and close ups make me want to hurl. He's so vile that I kinda feel sorry for Ashley who was a naive 13 when he started grooming her.
Imsorrybut
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Imsorrybut »

I can't even watch knowing he said daddy needed to cuddle her all night long. BARF. Do you think he has one of those sick sexual daddy/daughter fetishes? I'm not joking, it would make sense since he Persued when she was a literal child....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

the feminists hats; I don't have access to the slide photo

Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

PollyKrome wrote:the feminists hats; I don't have access to the slide photo

Actually, the Pussy Hat design is a bit different: https://www.pussyhatproject.com/

Those hats just look like a silly kid's design to me.
Plus I doubt any of the KAD are smart enough to think of something like that. :P
JMO, I could be wrong.
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

PollyKrome wrote:the feminists hats; I don't have access to the slide photo

So what's the deal with the hats? A fan sent them? But we're laughing about them being trump hats? Sorry I've had to stop watching completely because they sicken me so I'm not following the hats.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Really Amanda? Making a joke about Breast Cancer Awareness Month? Breast cancer isn't a joke. I lost an Aunt to it and now I've lost any and all respect for you. I don't care if it's "just a game." You don't see any of us making a game about your daughter being rushed to the ER. In fact, many of us; myself included, felt bad for you. Nope. I take it ALL back. Dare I say it? Fuck you Amanda.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Unread post by Guest »

eskayem wrote:Really Amanda? Making a joke about Breast Cancer Awareness Month? Breast cancer isn't a joke. I lost an Aunt to it and now I've lost any and all respect for you. I don't care if it's "just a game." You don't see any of us making a game about your daughter being rushed to the ER. In fact, many of us; myself included, felt bad for you. Nope. I take it ALL back. Dare I say it? Fuck you Amanda.
Agreed. I have three friends that have had radical breast surgery. I can guarantee they aren't having fun and games.

Here is the image eskayem posted if you can't see it.

mia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mia »

Quadruple the Kisses Amanda lipshit demo, Comments:

(KAD): Do u think 12 is to young for makeup she is mature for her age so I am having a hard time she is wanting to do all make up

Ashley Weisenburger Gardner · 10:27 (KAD) I think 12 is a great time to start them on mascara!

(I hope the quads are out of diapers by then.)
JMO
mia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mia »

Explains a lot! Poor girls.

Ashley Weisenburger Gardner · 13:46 (KAD) I think personally if she is asking mascara is fine to start with. She doesn’t need a lot at this point. I started mascara at 12 as well. Some kids are ready and some aren’t. If she is asking she might be ready
JMO

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”