Gardner Quad Squad: Bottom Feeding Trailer Trash (Part 11)

eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Gardner Quad Squad: Bottom Feeding Trailer Trash (Part 11)

Unread post by eskayem »

Title Credit: Pollycracker

part 10: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13233

(Did I do this right?)
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Bottom Feeding Trailer Trash (Part 1

Unread post by eskayem »

You know how we know you're lying? Because none of us "haters" are stupid. I'll put money on it that most; if not all, of us are very well educated. It's in how we type, it's the compassion we share, it's also the fact we've caught you in SO many lies. If you're going to lie, lie well. Maybe I'm crossing a line here, but they remind me of a man who brainwashed a few women in the late 1960s. I had to do a research paper on him, and he is a doozy. But he is convinced, to this day, that he did nothing wrong. That he only helped the women do what they wanted to do. Meanwhile you watch the videos of the women that are still alive today and they are full of disgust for this man.

I'm sorry if that's harsh but the comparison is simple, if they say they do/don't do something, in their mind, they haven't. They could say the sky is pink, and you know a KAD would post a picture of her sunset and be like, you're right, it IS pink, how did you know? And then mind blown, AssWit would feel she was right all along. Told ya so
style.

I've said from the beginning, to donate. There's a woman's shelter pretty fucking close to the hospital they stayed at before the girls were born. There's countless DIs (Deseret Industries; LDS goodwills) around Utah. They could easily use a quarter, if not half, of the shit you wanted to sell. Granted you wouldn't see a penny of it, but as one of you posted, ladies in the women shelter need it. Most come in with nothing but the clothes on their children and their back.

I always find it amusing that they HAVE to do a live feed any time they're butt hurt. Grow up. Swallow some pride. Sure it's bitter but you should be used to it by now or you shouldn't have to do it at all. You should be embarrassed that my young children; who are younger than both of you, have charity in their hearts. They collected blankets and stuffed animals to send with their daddy when he fought fires. My youngest even drew some pictures. What are we doing next weekend? Baking for the homeless. Which means at least 5 batches of 5 different cookies. Interestingly enough, they love coming with me and my husband as we donate. Charity begins at home, not in your wallet.

If you truly wanted to be sneaky, as one of my dear sissies said, you should have gone the Ebay route. None of us would have known. And you would have made so much more and that "family" would have gotten so much more out of it.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Thanks eskayem for creating a new post.
Snarky is as snarky does!
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Snarky Lady wrote:Thanks eskayem for creating a new post.
You're very welcome. Did I do a good job ;) am I so beautiful?
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

You just need to get a moddie to close part 10. Comments are still off the hook over there.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

I’m going to put my two cents here too since the other part will close soon. I have thoroughly enjoyed catching up this evening. Lol.

Ok so I might be in the minority (and that’s ok) but I don’t give a crap If she sells. There are tons of groups on Facebook for selling clothing that multiples wear.

But she didn’t buy them herself. And since this is all so public, it has to be obvious where these clothes that people sent and never saw are going. That’s the rude and obnoxious part. How can people not see that this is happening. It happens with the expensive ass toys too— like that roller coaster someone sent and we never saw again. POOF!

It’s unethical to say the least. If she were only selling what she bought, that’s fine.

My biggest question is- Why on God’s green earth did she wait until two weeks before their move to begin all of that? She opened the quad closet back before the girls were even one I think. It’s been open and not used for a long time.

These people are so all over the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sneaky_snarky wrote:I’m going to put my two cents here too since the other part will close soon. I have thoroughly enjoyed catching up this evening. Lol.

Ok so I might be in the minority (and that’s ok) but I don’t give a crap If she sells. There are tons of groups on Facebook for selling clothing that multiples wear.

But she didn’t buy them herself. And since this is all so public, it has to be obvious where these clothes that people sent and never saw are going. That’s the rude and obnoxious part. How can people not see that this is happening. It happens with the expensive ass toys too— like that roller coaster someone sent and we never saw again. POOF!

It’s unethical to say the least. If she were only selling what she bought, that’s fine.

My biggest question is- Why on God’s green earth did she wait until two weeks before their move to begin all of that? She opened the quad closet back before the girls were even one I think. It’s been open and not used for a long time.

I had no idea she opened that quad closet before. I haven’t been watching them even a year. Did she ever sell anything on it before? There were no previous pictures there.
Fibro96
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Fibro96 »

I love the title!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

She never sold anything that I am aware of. But I do remember her saying that was her intent to do so a long time ago. Yet the dumb KADs still send away.

I’m still sad about the dress up dresses. Kids love that kind of stuff. If she got rid of them that’s just awful.

Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

eskayem wrote:Title Credit: Pollycracker

part 10: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13233

(Did I do this right?)
Good job good job good job!!!!!! why are you so beautiful?
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Sneaky_snarky wrote:I’m going to put my two cents here too since the other part will close soon. I have thoroughly enjoyed catching up this evening. Lol.

I agree with this, what they do with their purchases is fine, but not something that was given to them.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

The fact they were charging 4.00 per item for shipping I think was wrong as they know the KADs will buy anything
I think it was to make some quick money and it all backfired lol

CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Love the title, and love this group. Thanks especially to whomever did such a great job of pissing them off on their clothes-selling attempt. She sure hates when the truth is spoken, instead of just allowing her to cheat and lie with impunity.

I found the comments from her sister about their money situation interesting. Our friend mentioned that Asshat had made millions off Lipshit, and her sister said something like, "Hey, Ashley, did you know that you are a millionaire? You must be because this hater said you are." Which I actually think tells quite a lot. In order to sustain their life style, they actually need to be up in that range, and stay there consistently. Which, with both their desperation and her sister's comment, I kind of think they have not hit the millionaire mark.

I'm sure she has made somewhere in the low hundreds of thousands in the last year or two, but in no way is that enough to maintain what they have going. Being young, dumb and having filed bankruptcy in the past, they see the amount they have made from whoring out their kids as much more than it really is. Especially if they can't keep it up, which, thanks to our "Hater" friend today and others that call them on their daily lies, is starting to worry them that they can't keep it up.

Oh, and one old KAD said she was in A$$' Lipshit group and while A$$' group together did indeed pull in 4 million, it had to be split with all the members of the group, which she said she knew how big the group is, but we don't because we are not smart enough. Dumb as we are, I think we can kind of estimate. Of course, the higher up you are on the scam-chain, the higher your cut is going to be.

Kinda rambling here, but one KAD offered to recommend psychologists for us because being jealous of others' good fortune is a sure sign of deep depression. Lol!
Sunnyunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sunnyunicorn »

These greedy pigs are about to move into a "custom" new build mcmansion with all the "upgrades" they could be suckered into, and yet apparently it'd be unthinkable for them to donate both the clothes AND some money to this supposed family in need who can't use the clothes?

I LOVE how badly this backfired on them. All those "haters" over on their social media accounts aren't just us. There are more and more KADs starting to see the light every day- and hopefully they'll find their way over here too!
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Sunnyunicorn wrote:These greedy pigs are about to move into a "custom" new build mcmansion with all the "upgrades" they could be suckered into, and yet apparently it'd be unthinkable for them to donate both the clothes AND some money to this supposed family in need who can't use the clothes?

I LOVE how badly this backfired on them. All those "haters" over on their social media accounts aren't just us. There are more and more KADs starting to see the light every day- and hopefully they'll find their way over here too!
I didn't have trouble finding this site, but I wonder how we could make sure more "depressed"* people know about it.

*See my previous post.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Do a reverse psychology on them. Post a comment on their YouTube something like I can’t believe what the haters are saying on ytmommadrama.com or comment oh you must be from ytmommadrama.com
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Just taking time out of my sad existence to do my daily hating ;)

I missed all of this! So disappointed. But so happy to see them squirm. As if they were ever going to donate that money. As if they wouldn't have opened with that if they planned to. Like everything they have half arsed it and it has backfired.

My favourite comment- "that girl is way too hot to be with that fat fuck". You know that is going to burn.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Sneaky_snarky wrote:She never sold anything that I am aware of. But I do remember her saying that was her intent to do so a long time ago. Yet the dumb KADs still send away.

I’m still sad about the dress up dresses. Kids love that kind of stuff. If she got rid of them that’s just awful.

I wonder what the sender thinks, I wish I could remember her name and see if she still comments, I felt so bad for her at the time that Assface was so offhand about them.

My grand daughter who is two and a half had a ball when we pulled out the Halloween stuff, putting witches hats on, a witch dress my daughter has grown out of, fake nose, she thought it was so fun, those girls don't have any of that.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Oh I love bottom feeders to refer to them too. I have been watching Stranger Things and mouth breather works for them too.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”