☆Adventures in Babysitting-Greedner Style☆ (Part 12)

Re: ☆Adventures in Babysitting-Greedner Style☆ (Part 12)

Unread post by Guest »

AthenaA wrote:Loving your work today PollyKrome.

He's so desperate.

And I love the looks of the other parents, and how ridiculous does Trashley look all made up?

Thanks AthenaA. :)

I agree with the poster last week that noted caShly looking prettier not all made up; I thought she had a sweetness to her without the makeup too; almost childlike when she smiled. Maybe she wears it as a mask to keep people at a distance?

I have a ton of stuff (a tyler ton of stuff) on my computer of older vlogs that I have never gotten around to posting. I am trying to remember to post them on our Memory Mondays.
BellaCat
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by BellaCat »

I was trying to watch bisons live feed but I don't think I'll make it through. It was funny to see how excited he was over hand lotion. Never in a million years would my husband be sharing about his favorite hand lotion lol.

https://s8.postimg.org/cjnte4m5h/IMG_1465.png

His snot sniffing (then swallowing it) is making me sick. So gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

I agree that the Gardners started out as a sincerely loving and honest family. Clearly narcissism has crept in with Ashley's success with Senegence. We're seeing very little of individual girls and more and more of adults at mindless play & spending. Very sad for these precious little ones. My gripes remain: high carb & salt diet, little one-on-one attention (one parent to four girls is NOT one-on-one), unwashed grapes (#2 choking hazard after hot dogs), girls disciplined for camera action only (as is being revealed with rebellion & disrespect towards Mom), and small children being used (for money, for fame, for parental attention, for advertising, for greed).

I haven't heard about church or church teachings in quite a while. The house is beautiful in appearance, but so many major thoughtless quirks (as mentioned here) like the refrigerator opening where the girls supposedly will be sitting. I do not see the necessity for a "play room" when there is such a nice family room & hallway. I have so much empathy for families that start out doing a good thing by putting 20 minutes of their lives on display, but for the Gardner's it is now such a staged show at the cost of four precious little ones.

I do not understand why those girls are in a 3-year old dance class when they are still in diapers; they should be in Hazy's class. They were premies and clearly not mature enough to follow instructions like full term 3 year olds. I held both my premies back a full school year at this age so they would be able to blend with their peers.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

PollyKrome wrote:Image

:tu: You are very clever :D
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I've noticed quite a few vlogger husbands using BB cream or putting concealer on pimples etc. I'm not too strict about gender roles, this is for girls and this is for boys etc and all of that it's just such a foreign concept to what I deal with with my husband. Is it a generational thing but Tyson is near my age.

In photos from his Insta Tyson seems to make a joke of her giving him a look if he "asked for sex" and yeah often times she seems very done with him. Maybe that's why the house is only in her name. :P
Sandocan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sandocan »

LoL great job on Tyler’s big mouth opened!
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Howlin17 wrote:
PollyKrome wrote:from the bingham blog; the others in the waiting room can barely contain themselves with mindy and ca$hly cackling, talking over each other, wishing to watch their own kids on the monitor; not wanting to be filmed, not wanting their kids filmed. The lady next to ca$hly gives mindy the evil eye and then rolls her eyes. I hope they report them to the owners and put a stop to the cellphone cameras.

Parents who allow their child to be exploited by the Gardners are just as bad as them. I KNOW I would have pulled my kid out of that class and read the riot act to Perv and his childish wife.......NO! You keep your filthy camera off my child! That dance studio should be exposed for what they are allowing.
If I was those parents I’d be so angry

Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

I can't bear to watch the vlogs lately, but are they planning to put down some rugs in that giant museum of theirs?
It looks so sterile and cold!

On SnapChat Bison is trying to ask Cake some questions, but all she does is shake her head back and forth.
"Cake, what's your favorite color?" Head shake.
"Cake, who do you like better, Mommy or Daddy?" Head shake (Trashley screams something stupid in background)
The only thing he can get her to say is "eyes". :?

And then the FF are each playing with a brand new NAY-tivity set? I guess that's their Utah accent?
I'm sure some pathetic KAD sent those. Esme tells him "hiding" while pointing to hers, um OK whatever.
Bison "Do you LOVE it, do you LOVE it, do you LOOVEE it?" For fucks sake SHUT UP you fat moron!

The Christmas tree is now blocked off by the chairs to that little table. I guess the FF have started destroying it already.
So much for not caring if they play with the tree huh?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PollyKrome wrote:from the bingham blog; the others in the waiting room can barely contain themselves with mindy and ca$hly cackling, talking over each other, wishing to watch their own kids on the monitor; not wanting to be filmed, not wanting their kids filmed. The lady next to ca$hly gives mindy the evil eye and then rolls her eyes. I hope they report them to the owners and put a stop to the cellphone cameras.

So now instead of using an entire container of product, and spiking his hair straight up, he combs it forward? I know it's minor, but both looks are awful.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Ha! Heavy will take one of those chairs and sling it through a window to get at that tree! Really, Perv and Screech? You 2 are so ignorant!
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

It's apparent on Byson's face how his poor diet is affecting him. Also? Those nails? I don't get it. If you're going to pay so much attention to his hair and nails, pay more attention to other things in your life too.

As a mother who has paid more than I choose to admit, in dance, I'd be pissed. Sure, I've taken a few videos of each girl, but I'm not like they are. None of us parents are where I take them. It's not an ultra exclusive dance studio either. We just all respect each other. Plus we have to sign an agreement limiting camera/phone time. I have taken them to private lessons, and I have taken photos there, and sure, I take a picture before every recital, but let them be little. Fuck.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Fat Creeper looks like Moe from the 3 Stooges....
B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

BellaCat wrote:I was trying to watch bisons live feed but I don't think I'll make it through. It was funny to see how excited he was over hand lotion. Never in a million years would my husband be sharing about his favorite hand lotion lol.

https://s8.postimg.org/cjnte4m5h/IMG_1465.png

His snot sniffing (then swallowing it) is making me sick. So gross.

I literally thought to myself, “What (straight) guy would talk about his lotion, how dry his hands are and how he just loves his lotions.”? So weird.

I’m in wrong thinking HE said something like, “Ashley (or Mom), you better get down here and see this.” on the “spontaneously genuine” recording of the twins getting into her makeup? He says on the live feed he was so glad SHE found them that way and recorded it; she handled it so well...that he wouldn’t have been so patient.
Liar! I said out loud, to my phone, “You’re such a liar!”

These are the examples which show me these two have changed DRASTICALLY from the moment she started making a whole lot more money USING “FANS” generousity and love (strange love) for the girls by getting them to buy makeup and be her minions by joining and selling under her. Surely she knows SHE IS ONLY AS “SUCCESSFUL” AS SHE IS peddling makeup BECAUSE SHE AND HER HUBBY ARE WILLING TO SELL THEIR DAUGHTERS SOULS, LIVES, CHILDHOODS no matter the cost ALL SO THEY CAN MAKE MONEY!

My question is: Are they both truly delusional? Do they honestly not see the reality they have created? Or are they honestly just greedy, self-centered, selfish, egotistical, narsacistic people? Are they truly so stupid as to not see how they lie, have betrayed their “miracles” and come off to people who can see the sad truth of what they have become the past year or two? I mean I have known and worked for delusional people. One such person “above” me seemed to honestly not SEE REALITY. She would seriously lie about situations that happened...when there were witnesses to what truly happened. As if she lived in an entirely different realm of reality. Is this part of the mentality of sociopaths and/or narsacists? It boggles my mind how easily the lies flow out of their mouths...even if they are “small” lies, THEY STILL ARE LIES. Does he seriously not remember something vlogged 2 DAYS AGO and the fact HE IS HEARD ON VIDEO TALKING about the naughty girls as Ashley is coming down the stairs? She isn’t even in the “office” when you hear him pipe up. DELUSIONAL.

It always comes back to me at this point, because Lord knows they aren’t going to change anytime soon, that SOMEONE IN THEIR FAMILIES HAS TO SPEAK UP AND STEP IN AND HELP THOSE GIRLS. NOW! I doubt it will be anyone in her family. COME ON G’MA, MADISON (YOU are in special education. YOU are a required reporter of abuse (and taping your children whether they want it or not, 24/7 is abuse IMO, making them wear wet, nasty diapers is neglect, making them spend hours in their cribs because YOU aren’t ready to “watch” them is neglect...neglect = abuse.), his brother and wife who just had a baby...SOMEONE! If not family, then Binham’s and/or Ravelli’s - YOU seriously should be held accountable for your part in not helping those girls. YOU KNOW IN YOUR HEARTS THEY ARE NOT BEING TREATED WELL. Is there seriously not something taught in the Mormon faith about speaking up against wrong? I’m guessing there is...so, yes, THAT MAKES EACH OF YOU WHO HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF WRONG DOINGS TOWARDS THESE GIRLS JUST AS GUILTY AS THEIR “PARENTS” IN HARMING THEM.

(Sorry. I intended to not post much on here and attempt to keep my frustrations to myself. It helps me by reading, but I knew if I posted everything I felt, I would be on here FAR too long. Well, you’ve seen how well I’m doing at keeping my thoughts to myself. I just can’t comprehend treating children like these two treat theirs. I will take these girls if the parents don’t feel they are “easy” enough to raise. Please. Give them to me. You both can keep your freakin make-up empire, “made by moms” just because they like you blankets, headbands, whatever, and all your flippin money in your overly large, wacky house...just allow someone to step in and love, teach, mold, feed, play with and treasure those girls the way they deserve.)

lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

Sunnyunicorn wrote:Oh and Polly the screenshot of Tyson saying "goodnight lovelies" omggggg so gross. He's absolutely grotesque but I bet he has all sorts of KADs snapchatting them. I wouldn't be surprised if he talks to young girls...

Did anybody notice how long he chatted up the KAD at the minky store who gave them the leotards? It was a good while and that’s just what we saw in a vlog. I guessing he wouldn’t have given her so much attention had she not been a cute young blond.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

amyisnewhere wrote:

Wow, do I hope big time one or more of those moms will complain and filming will not be allowed any longer. And seriously, if your daughter takes more than ONE of anything they are given, especially after being instructed to take only one (sticker, candy), then you AS THE PARENT take her back to the giver and make her return the extra. It’s called teaching your child what is right. Easy concept really. I’m sure those other parents are super thrilled your ill mannered, immature, undisciplined daughters have joined their child’s class. I’m sure they are REAL IMMPRESSED with the two of you...regardless of your make-up, big house, 4 miracles and loads of money.

Oh... Those side eyes tell a lot. My two year old is in dance. I would NOT BE OK WITH THIS.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

It will be like the pool they used in that complex when they weren’t allowed to some one will make a compliant and that will probably be the end of dance

lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:

So now instead of using an entire container of product, and spiking his hair straight up, he combs it forward? I know it's minor, but both looks are awful.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

This must be his Antonio Banderas look for the day...
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Howlin17 wrote:Ha! Heavy will take one of those chairs and sling it through a window to get at that tree! Really, Perv and Screech? You 2 are so ignorant!

OMG Perv and Screech...hysterical
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

DoodleBop wrote:I've noticed quite a few vlogger husbands using BB cream or putting concealer on pimples etc. I'm not too strict about gender roles, this is for girls and this is for boys etc and all of that it's just such a foreign concept to what I deal with with my husband. Is it a generational thing but Tyson is near my age.

In photos from his Insta Tyson seems to make a joke of her giving him a look if he "asked for sex" and yeah often times she seems very done with him. Maybe that's why the house is only in her name. :P
I missed reading here for about a week because of thanksgiving. Came back and was 60+ pages behind and just skipped them rather than waste hours and hours trying to catch up since these idiots don't tend to do anything new. But I'm wondering, how do you all know that the house is only in her name? This is the second time I've read that and I'm not doubting the validity at all. I just never saw it posted with a reason and obviously it's something I missed in skipping all those pages of snark so I'm curious. Clearly his lack of a job and the fact that it was probably just him that filed the bankruptcy only a few years ago which would still be on a credit report probably made it hard for him to be on a mortgage. But where did you all find that info? Thanks!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

I'd like to know too about how the mortgage and bankruptcy information was found. I'm not doubting it, I'm just not as search savvy as some of you are.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”