Greedner Quad Squad - What the Flock? (Part 14)

reefmango
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Greedner Quad Squad - What the Flock? (Part 14)

Unread post by reefmango »

Ebbies turn wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
amyisnewhere wrote:Why would a kad write here?....... hmm. Me thinks hmm. They're all so obsessed why would they spell their name wrong. And they know they have no employees. And if it was Screech Or two poke.... sorry those are so funny.. they would have come in guns blazing. It's just a weird troll all around.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
So I was thinking it was Mimi. It definitely seems like a family member, not a mad in my opinion. Ashley and Tyson would use exclamation points so it's not them. So I'm left with Mimi. However...... I know I remember Tyson or Ashley saying that the family last name is actually Garner, NOT Gardner. But that Tyson liked it better with the D in the name so they are the only members of Tyson's family that are GarDners. So if that's true, then I would guess that was just a slip since the mostly spell it without the D. I'm guessing it was actually someone in Tyson's family that wrote that. Grandma? She doesn't seem like she would care enough to do it. But know who would? Their "employee" Madison. So that's who I'm guessing it was. Though the mom part of the YTMD user name throws my theory off. Maybe it is actually Tyson's mom....
I think his mom and Madison would agree with most of the things we say but sadly have to keep their mouths shut. Actually I get that impression with all of his family members. I’d say it was either A or T or a member of her family who like to live in their fantasy world with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmmm... my theory is that it was one of Assinine's sisters. Given the Garner/Gardner situation, it would be easy for her to inadvertently make that mistake. Plus, just the way it's written. I don't think that Bison's family is so invested that they would go to bat for D&D. To me, there was a definite protective vibe to the post. I think it is someone of Assface's side of the family.
reefmango
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reefmango »

One of Ashley's sisters or perhaps one of her parents... (?)
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Ebbies turn wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
amyisnewhere wrote:Why would a kad write here?....... hmm. Me thinks hmm. They're all so obsessed why would they spell their name wrong. And they know they have no employees. And if it was Screech Or two poke.... sorry those are so funny.. they would have come in guns blazing. It's just a weird troll all around.

So I was thinking it was Mimi. It definitely seems like a family member, not a mad in my opinion. Ashley and Tyson would use exclamation points so it's not them. So I'm left with Mimi. However...... I know I remember Tyson or Ashley saying that the family last name is actually Garner, NOT Gardner. But that Tyson liked it better with the D in the name so they are the only members of Tyson's family that are GarDners. So if that's true, then I would guess that was just a slip since the mostly spell it without the D. I'm guessing it was actually someone in Tyson's family that wrote that. Grandma? She doesn't seem like she would care enough to do it. But know who would? Their "employee" Madison. So that's who I'm guessing it was. Though the mom part of the YTMD user name throws my theory off. Maybe it is actually Tyson's mom....
I think we all know that Tyler likes “the D”.

Oh my flocking gosh! Sometimes I just wish I could do more than just thank a post. Really too bad that you can't react to these posts the same way you can react to posts on Facebook. Because this was hysterical and definitely deserved more than a thumbs up! Hahaha
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

Anyone know why today's vlog has been removed from YouTube?
I just went to check it out and it's gone - the first video that shows up is from yesterday.
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

Stellaboo wrote:Anyone know why today's vlog has been removed from YouTube?
I just went to check it out and it's gone - the first video that shows up is from yesterday.
Well I just answered my own question! I clicked on the link for today's vlog on their Facebook page and YouTube has a notice on it that says:

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines

:busted:

Dumb and Dumber must be shitting themselves right now! :lol:
Sodalicious
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sodalicious »

Stellaboo wrote:
Well I just answered my own question! I clicked on the link for today's vlog on their Facebook page and YouTube has a notice on it that says:

yayyyyy

Sodalicious
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sodalicious »

skipperpt wrote:Here is what they are saying about us in the Quadruple the Kisses FB page:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 0e71cc.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... cb5019.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 691888.jpg[/img]

Amanda, your grammar makes me very sad. I’ll ask Tyler to pray for you.

Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

Ok so what from today’s blog violated YouTube standards? I’m slow.

Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

Things like climbing out of cribs or recalled crib tents?? I feel like everything on YouTube would be flagged then. I’m still trying to think back.

Sunnyunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sunnyunicorn »

Sneaky_snarky wrote:Things like climbing out of cribs or recalled crib tents?? I feel like everything on YouTube would be flagged then. I’m still trying to think back.

I also wonder what YouTube actually deems as child endangerment. Like, if they care about children getting strangled in crib tents that's awesome, because it is something that could happen, but is that really something they'd take down a video for? Or the fact that the girls are disturbingly delayed and they won't get them help- yes that's neglect to the point of abuse/ criminal behavior in the eyes of the state- but why would YouTube care? Hey though, I'll applaud them for every horrible vlog they take down, from the Greedners and every single other vlogger who exploits their children.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Do we think the Greedners' first YouTube video removal is a one-off, or a harbinger of things to come?
Lol.
The new giveaway is probably a sort of a middle finger to us, but I absolutely know who'll get the last laugh.

Is there a way to share Amanda's comments with those of us who have been kicked off of QTK and don't have tapatalk? Or a synopsis? Please? Lol.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Stellaboo wrote:

IT'S HAPPENING.

Flocking fabulous.
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

Darn. I didn't watch todays vlog; I'd love to know why it was taken down.

I've never seen anything on the QTK page, I never even tried to join that group. I think someone outside of this group must have reported that vlog.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

Stellaboo wrote:

Wow. And so it begins...the happiness, love and rainbows may be at the beginning of falling apart. I can say I have not reported any vlogs. You can be certain I will if I see any more of these “babies” who are 15 days away from being 3 YEARS OLD shown in only their diapers, in the bathtub or if it continues to seem they are being treated badly, continue to be used as puppets to make money for mommy and daddy, continue to be neglected by not being taught to learn basic things like their proper names, their sisters proper names, letters, numbers, to count, to continue to NOT HAVE A SAY IN THE LEAST IF THEY WISH TO HAVE CAMERAS SHOVED IN THEIR FACES OR NOT SO MOMMY AND DADDY CAN HAVE A BIG HOUSE AND SPEND THE MONEY THE GIRLS MAKE FOR THEM. I WILL REPORT THE ABUSE OF SO MANY CHILDREN BY THEIR PARENTS USING THEM TO WORK FOR AND MAKE MONEY FOR THE PARENTS. Most of these kids are TOO YOUNG to be able to SHOUT AND SCREAM TO THEIR PARENTS TO GET THE PHONE OR CAMERA OUT OF THEIR FACES, TO STOP RECORDING THEM, THAT THEY DON’T LIKE IT AND WANT IT TO STOP. WHEN WILL THESE POOR CHILDREN HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY NO! Like when Indy hides her face away every time she’s asked to “say hi”, or when Evie litterally growls at the camera, or Scarlett plainly says, “No!” when asked to smile and be “so beautiful”. So many of these kids are being used, abused and taken advantage of BY THEIR VERY OWN PARENTS. THESE KIDS SHOULD HAVE RIGHTS. So, yes, when I sense something “is not right” in the way I hear or see these girls being treated, I will most certainly report it. Fairytales based on lies, for fame and money, and that use “fans” for support and/or their money most certainly deserve to come crumbling down. The sooner, the better frankly. My only fear is what will happen to those girls when la-la land truly begins to fall apart at the seems? Those poor girls will have to pay for it in many ways through no fault, actions or choices of their own.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The new standards are that children can't be shown in embarrassing positions/moments, in distress, upset, in danger, or in pain. And those things can't be used as clickbait.
For instance, Daily Bumps had a vlog where their little boy slept on his arm arm got those marks on it from sleeping on it. They called the vlog "Toddler Arm Deformity!" That's against the rules now. Another vlogger photoshopped bruises on their sons face for the thumbnail of the vlog of his first martial arts spar. He was fine, but they made it look like he was all beat up. Right now, they are mostly going after thumbnails and titles. But they are going to be going after content too.
They all give lip service to it being about "protecting the children". But it's not really. It's about protecting revenue. Advertisers don't want to have ads on vlogs that exploit kids because it's bad business. So they are putting pressure on YouTube. And YouTube is in turn, cracking down on vloggers. And the vloggers for the most part are whining about it. Boo hoo. Can't film our kids in the bathtub anymore! Can't exploit their first periods! Can't use medical emergencies for clickbait! Whaaaaa!
Cry me a river.
Now, we just need to make sure that they put some of the earnings aside for the kids who get them the views in between buying McMansions and getting botox and hair extensions and fancy cars.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

Does anyone know if that's the standard message you see if YouTube takes down a video? (this video violated terms and conditions)

I'm a bit of a sceptic and wonder if they did something on purpose (copyrighted music) so it gets the army of KADs angry and gathering their weapons to protect their precious Ashley & Tyson. Hoping the fans will pull together and outweigh us "sad, lonely haters"
Cali15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cali15 »

The KADs are shocked that YT would remove any of the greedner’s videos because they are perfect parents who don’t exploit their children... oh wait

amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

Maybe enough of us flagged their video for child abuse? I know I flagged it on yt.

Fibro96
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Fibro96 »

Stellaboo wrote:

Dumb and Dumber must be shitting themselves right now! Image
I wonder if it's because one of the girls were pretending to ride a horse on top of their crib. But it's truly wasn't me that turn them in. I just thought how stupid he was to let her do that. That lazing flocker

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

hmmmmm....I didn't watch the removed vlog. Is it the one where a heavy is spitting on Perv? What else, besides eating and screeching were they doing?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”