Gardner Quad Squad: Flock you Greedners (Part 15)

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Flock you Greedners (Part 15)

Unread post by OldCountry »

I think the whole potty thing was staged. A$$ says she is going to be careful filming to keep the girls privacy private. So supposedly the girls are in potty training at that moment. How is this keeping it private? By only filming them only from the waist up, that's private? I say BS, they only did this to try and shut some people up in the comments. Would either of them film themselves from the waist up while using the toilet?
Having Evie be the first one to use it. Of course Evie, if any of the others had 'used it' she would have been all over them grabbing the sucker and the stickers.
Also Trashley saying for the past 6 months or was it 8 months. Lies upon lies with these people.
Why are the brothers and the sister cleaning up wrapping paper and toys the past couple of days?
Tubby is so lazy, he can't even bend down to get the toy to throw for Bentley, he just kicks it with his foot. What a load :(
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

DoodleBop2 wrote:The biggest issue with potty training is for several weeks they will have to put their need to shop and run to restaurants multiple times a day on the back burner and focus just on their kids which they've never done.
Exactly and I do not think they are willing to do that. Consistency my ass, they are not consistent in anything
Snarky is as snarky does!
ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

DoodleBop2 wrote:It's annoying that I know people who use those tents for legitimate reasons like kids with central lines or feeding tubes or oxygen not understanding they can't just get out of bed and have to wait to be unhooked or have parents untangle their lines etc.

I imagine being first time parents with quadruplets and in a brand new house would be a legitimate reason then. They'll need to figure out a way to keep them upstairs when they wake up at night. With the Jack and Jill bathroom, they can too easily dash in & wake the others. It's a logistical nightmare, but they'll figure it out hopefully with some parental wisdom. Hopefully they'll just do one girl at a time, while keeping the others safe. Where's SuperNanny; this family needs her!!!
Nikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikki »

Sneaky_snarky wrote:So the vanities, the refurbished ipads, and a few small gifts were from them. The bikes from a friend. And all the freakin rest from KADS.

I like how she was mentioning that one of the books a follower sent used to be read to the girls all the time when they were little but then they lost it. How do you just loose a book??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For lost read destroyed by a undisciplined child. Plus if you read it all the time, it’s a favourite, you replace it

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

They'd always planned to just keep using them. Since they flat out said they didn't plan the house with the girls in mind. Open stair, no baby gates etc. They could put locks at the top of the bathroom and closet doors and keep the kids out of them at night. Honestly even if they hired a baby proofing company they wouldn't use it and would use the tents because it's easier. It isn't a legitimate reason it's laziness. They had time to half ass the unfinished basement play room but couldn't make their bedrooms safe for them so tents...until when...they're literally too long for the cribs?

Unread post by Guest »

Morning Glory wrote:
Aussiegal2017 wrote:Esme painted her cot with poo I think
That's not so uncommon. I remember a similar disaster with one of ours, though he was a baby at the time. Ugh.
No, it's more complicated then that. I don't have time to explain further; you might start at the beginning of the threads and you will find a very in depth explanation of the events. You might even have to go to "the site that shall not be named" and then to the other site to find out why that conversation was shut down.

My comment was just to say my realization that it was not just the littles whose personalities changed over the events; but ca$h as well - who basically gave up on many fronts.

Also might someone pm with the name of the group where most of our posters have disappeared to? Unless they are at the nameless secret fb page; I don't want to give up my anonymity or show up to post for attendance. Is there another place?

Thanks.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

You know something went down when you see that theres 4+ pages that all happened in 24 hours

Unread post by Guest »

lmmomSD wrote:
Teenyj wrote:One more thing.

Go watch April and Davey. I am telling you, they are a delightful family.
I don't know. Their whining about being demonetized turned me off. And I doubt they learned anything from it. Other channels that got demonetized as well-- they all acted like they did nothing wrong, and big mean YouTube was picking on them.

I have issues with anyone who would rather put their kids out on the internet than get a job. I think all of these "family vloggers" need to just stop. They're living lifestyles that 99% of them lack the education and skills to live if they didn't have cute kids and a GoPro. And how much is being put aside for the little breadwinners?
I agree; I have no patience for channels that whine about being demonetized. Its not just the family bloggers; there are a wide range of vlogs demonetized. And then they start whining about it, they start all start a patreon account thinking that people OWE them a living. Thats when I start unsubbing.
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

PollyKrome wrote:
Morning Glory wrote:
Aussiegal2017 wrote:Esme painted her cot with poo I think
That's not so uncommon. I remember a similar disaster with one of ours, though he was a baby at the time. Ugh.
No, it's more complicated then that. I don't have time to explain further; you might start at the beginning of the threads and you will find a very in depth explanation of the events. You might even have to go to "the site that shall not be named" and then to the other site to find out why that conversation was shut down.

My comment was just to say my realization that it was not just the littles whose personalities changed over the events; but ca$h as well - who basically gave up on many fronts.

Also might someone pm with the name of the group where most of our posters have disappeared to? Unless they are at the nameless secret fb page; I don't want to give up my anonymity or show up to post for attendance. Is there another place?

Thanks.
To the best of my knowledge that’s the only other place. I’m there but don’t post due to privacy reasons like you said. I did email an admin and tell her who I was here though so she wouldn’t flag me as suspicious :) lol

Unread post by Guest »

OldCountry wrote:I think the whole potty thing was staged. A$$ says she is going to be careful filming to keep the girls privacy private. So supposedly the girls are in potty training at that moment. How is this keeping it private? By only filming them only from the waist up, that's private? I say BS, they only did this to try and shut some people up in the comments. Would either of them film themselves from the waist up while using the toilet?
Having Evie be the first one to use it. Of course Evie, if any of the others had 'used it' she would have been all over them grabbing the sucker and the stickers.
Also Trashley saying for the past 6 months or was it 8 months. Lies upon lies with these people.
Why are the brothers and the sister cleaning up wrapping paper and toys the past couple of days?
Tubby is so lazy, he can't even bend down to get the toy to throw for Bentley, he just kicks it with his foot. What a load :(

I think it was staged too. Because she gets to the end and starts saying how she doesn't want to be bothered with it during the birthday glut; that she is going to be gone for x amount of days and Tyrone is sick; insinuating that they won't be following through with potty training... for days? Weeks?
I think the brothers had to clean up to have a space to open the strollers; which will be banished to the basement tomorrow.
(Why can't they have toys stored in their rooms again? Do they think they enticed the ff to crawl out of their cages?)
Ca$h said that Two Ton Tyler was feeling cranky and sickly. (He does look emaciated) But I was thinking back - he sort of disappeared during the two xmas eve gluts. I remember ca$h focusing the camera on him and he was pouting during that video and hasn't been seen or heard from since. I wonder what the back story is.
Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

On QTK, Amanda posted about ordering your "statement lips" color soon so you can ring in the new year right. Wonder if the whole "statement" bs is a Utah thing or just an idiot thing??

Unread post by Guest »

Sneaky_snarky wrote:
PollyKrome wrote:

Thanks.
To the best of my knowledge that’s the only other place. I’m there but don’t post due to privacy reasons like you said. I did email an admin and tell her who I was here though so she wouldn’t flag me as suspicious :) lol
Thanks.
Is there usually an ebb and flow to long time snarkers who post and then suddenly disappear into space? Or is this the Mandela effect?
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

PollyKrome wrote:
Sneaky_snarky wrote:
PollyKrome wrote:

Thanks.
Thanks.
Is there usually an ebb and flow to long time snarkers who post and then suddenly disappear into space? Or is this the Mandela effect?
Everyone must be taking a well deserved holiday break
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PollyKrome wrote:
OldCountry wrote:I think the whole potty thing was staged. A$$ says she is going to be careful filming to keep the girls privacy private. So supposedly the girls are in potty training at that moment. How is this keeping it private? By only filming them only from the waist up, that's private? I say BS, they only did this to try and shut some people up in the comments. Would either of them film themselves from the waist up while using the toilet?

I think it was staged too. Because she gets to the end and starts saying how she doesn't want to be bothered with it during the birthday glut; that she is going to be gone for x amount of days and Tyrone is sick; insinuating that they won't be following through with potty training... for days? Weeks?
I think the brothers had to clean up to have a space to open the strollers; which will be banished to the basement tomorrow.
(Why can't they have toys stored in their rooms again? Do they think they enticed the ff to crawl out of their cages?)
Ca$h said that Two Ton Tyler was feeling cranky and sickly. (He does look emaciated) But I was thinking back - he sort of disappeared during the two xmas eve gluts. I remember ca$h focusing the camera on him and he was pouting during that video and hasn't been seen or heard from since. I wonder what the back story is.
Plus, Hazy Bingham got big girl underwear for Christmas. Can't let the Binghams upstage them!

I had to laugh at Branden-- I don't know if it's a Utah accent, or what, but he kept saying that Hazy was going to be "pawty" training. I thought at first it was a play on words because of how much the kids love Paw Patrol. But no, that's just the way he says it....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

The Girls birthdays-December 28, 2014
Calvin Mecham Birthday-May 23, 2015
Lincoln Hoellein Birthday- August 23, 2015

Theres 5 months between the girls and Calvin and hes been in a toddler bed for months and is being potty trained. In the Xmas vlog Bonnie mentioned that Santa might think its time for Lincoln to get a big boy bed- Lincoln has a crib tent but his room looks way better than the girls and he's younger and it seemed more jusitfied. These girls just need proper beds

Basically this was to show how far behind the girls are
ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

Aurielle wrote:The Girls birthdays-December 28, 2014
Calvin Mecham Birthday-May 23, 2015
Lincoln Hoellein Birthday- August 23, 2015

Theres 5 months between the girls and Calvin and hes been in a toddler bed for months and is being potty trained. In the Xmas vlog Bonnie mentioned that Santa might think its time for Lincoln to get a big boy bed- Lincoln has a crib tent but his room looks way better than the girls and he's younger and it seemed more jusitfied. These girls just need proper beds

Basically this was to show how far behind the girls are

The girls may not be that far behind. They were premies & are multiples, making it unrealistic to compare their developmental progress to single fullterms. That said, it appears that both parents are battling depression & are in need of parenting & guidance themselves. They don't appear to know how to get through these normal developmental milestones, in which the girls need actual guidance & discipline to succeed. I do hope they are getting professional help behind the scenes, both personally and in parenting support.

Unread post by Guest »

Krouton wrote: Everyone must be taking a well deserved holiday break
Yes that must be it. Time is crawling for me.
Missing Sophie's wise and talented posts. I know she's very sick. Wishing I could remotely read to her or do something of value for her to keep her spirits up.
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

PollyKrome wrote:
Missing Sophie's wise and talented posts. I know she's very sick. Wishing I could remotely read to her or do something of value for her to keep her spirits up.
Yeah, I don't think anyone actually disappeared. It's the holidays when many people are traveling or hosting family.
I doubt snarking about the Greedners is high on anyone's list right now.
I'm enjoying the time off with my own 2 year old. (Who is about 90% potty trained by the way*) ;)

*My nephew who is a month older (will be 3 in March) has not even started potty training. It makes me crazy because the poor kid is always asking to have his diaper changed. Sometimes I just do it myself because my brother and his wife spend too much time arguing over whose turn it is - and by that time he's been wearing a dirty one all day. :x The kid is SO smart and advanced for his age that it's insane he's being held back like that. Unfortunately he's not my kid so I have no say in the matter. Sound familiar?
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

PollyKrome wrote:
Oh, and if you PM me I can give you Sophie's email address.
She doesn't always answer right away but I'm sure she'd be thrilled to hear from you.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

With mine I did day training first and usually once day training had been going well overnight dryness happened without any stress. As long as I got up and took them right away sometimes if I didn't we'd miss that first morning pee. Imagine Dumb and Dumber having to get up right away when the first do to sit them on the toilet.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”