Greedner Quad Squad: Fake as Flock (part 16)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Greedner Quad Squad: Fake as Flock (part 16)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Part 15 - http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13355
Title credit - Wgchick22

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Greedner Quad Squad: Fake as Flock (part 16)

Unread post by AthenaA »

I just caught up on the last thread and now I gave to remember what I wanted to respond to.

1) I don't think Trashley and Byson are depressed. I don't see anxiety in Trashley either. I think they are lazy.

2) None of my five kids except one were night trained at the same time as they were day trained. It isn't even classed as a problem when kids wet the bed at night up until age 7. None of mine were that late but it is still within the realm of normal.

3) It has been quiet but I know for me I have been busy with family and honestly I am just so sad about this family. They don't care that they are spoiling those girls, the focus on looks is making me ill and those sad bedrooms are pathetic.
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

I just wanted to apologize to pincon_4040 for my comment on the last thread - your username shows up black on my computer while everyone else is blue. The bot that sometimes is here also looks like that, so I was just confused as you hadn't posted anything.
No idea why yours is different for me. Maybe it has something to do with you being logged out/logged on?

I am thrilled to learn that you are an actual person, so none of that even matters anymore. :D
And I'm glad that you came out of lurkdom to talk to us. I always say the more the merrier here!
Welcome, and don't be afraid to post your thoughts. We'd love to hear what you have to say.
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Part 15 - http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13355
Title credit - Wgchick22

Continue.
When you get a chance could you please post a link to this thread on the most recent one that is now closed?

I got to the last post on the old thread it was just locked without explanation so I got worried. ;)
I'm guessing some of the others might be too.

Thank you!!
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Guess which bitch is back? I missed you guys, Christmas was crazy, husband came home last NIGHT, and I'm finally back. Whew. Hugs to all. :love2:
pincon_04040
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pincon_04040 »

Stellaboo wrote:I just wanted to apologize to pincon_4040 for my comment on the last thread - your username shows up black on my computer while everyone else is blue. The bot that sometimes is here also looks like that, so I was just confused as you hadn't posted anything.
No idea why yours is different for me. Maybe it has something to do with you being logged out/logged on?

I am thrilled to learn that you are an actual person, so none of that even matters anymore. :D
And I'm glad that you came out of lurkdom to talk to us. I always say the more the merrier here!
Welcome, and don't be afraid to post your thoughts. We'd love to hear what you have to say.
Thank you Stellaboo...Sorry I caused you concern....I will be curious to see the big birthday and how the Greedners will cope once the Christmas decorations come down... It will be a cold and sterile palace then....I keep hoping they will shift their priorities and realize that the children's needs should come first...but sadly, It's not going to happen...but I cannot stop watching...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

eskayem wrote:Guess which bitch is back? I missed you guys, Christmas was crazy, husband came home last NIGHT, and I'm finally back. Whew. Hugs to all. :love2:

Welcome back, Eskayem! It has been a little lonely around here with all of us being busy for the holidays.

But hey, Greedners, don't get any ideas. We're not going away until you do. Oh, and shame on you for selling your daughters' private potty training moments all so the Waddler doesn't have to work.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

CherryBaby wrote:
eskayem wrote:Guess which bitch is back? I missed you guys, Christmas was crazy, husband came home last NIGHT, and I'm finally back. Whew. Hugs to all. :love2:

Welcome back, Eskayem! It has been a little lonely around here with all of us being busy for the holidays.

But hey, Greedners, don't get any ideas. We're not going away until you do. Oh, and shame on you for selling your daughters' private potty training moments all so the Waddler doesn't have to work.
Thank you friend :) And she's right GreedTurds, we're staying put too.
Teenyj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Teenyj »

I just want to respond to ImmomSD

I totally agree with you about these families whining about being demonetized. Have you watched Bonnie Hollien or the family who’s wife is from Hawaii. They were bawling their eyes out. “We’re a family channel. We would never do anything to endanger or embarrass our children. We only produce family friendly vlogs”. Blah, blah, blah. You’d thought the world had come to an end. All these people do is embarrass their meal tickets. Ruby is the worst after the Greedners. They are all spoiled and think they are entitled. Really sad. But at least April and Davey didn’t go on and on about it. At least I don’t think they did
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

This is kind of off-topic, but I haven't really seen it discussed here. The KADs are constantly asking D$D to help them figure out the difference between Grain and Heavy. Whenever that comment comes up I just want to respond to said KAD with, "who the hell cares if YOU can't tell them apart? WTF business is it of yours who is who? Those girls never asked for creepy, unbalanced strangers to use their twinness as a puzzle or time-filler or whatever the F." Sorry, just always bugs me. I mean, I know they don't have parents (or apparently extended family) to protect them, but for heck sakes, just leave them alone!
Sandocan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sandocan »

Wow potty training! Is it really or just a legitimate excuse to feed these kids more sugar? These kids eat more sugar in one day than mine in a year. Good lord, they ste constantly eating something weird looking.
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

Stellaboo wrote:
Title credit - Wgchick22

Continue.
When you get a chance could you please post a link to this thread on the most recent one that is now closed?

I got to the last post on the old thread it was just locked without explanation so I got worried. ;)

Thank you!!
Yes. I was super confused as to why 15 hadn’t seen any posts for 7 hours. Kept refreshing. We need to post a link to 16.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Title credit - Wgchick22

Continue.
Oh that's me! I kind of got excited at this. That feels kind of sad. Hope everyone is having a great last few days of 2018!
Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

These girls are never going to be potty trained if they do it only when the girls show interest. They should get up when they hear the girls up in the morning and take them all to the potty right away and then put underwear on them. For some reason they can’t do that and choose to randomly put underwear on them in the afternoon. Potty training is about consistency. These 2 need to grow up and act like parents. Evie was so proud of herself when she went they need to take that energy and go with it. Now today they are going to be in diapers again because of their party and Ass already has an excuse for having training for her “job” on Saturday. What’s wrong with Tyler, is he too fat to get off the couch and take his kids to the potty? I’m sure he will have 2 or 3 helpers there who could help. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if they had someone else there cleaning up the puddles of piss on the the floor when the girls had accidents since we all know those lazy fucks aren’t going to do it.
Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

When my twin boys were potty training, they would each get ONE sticker to put on a chart each time they used the potty. When chart filled they did earn a larger prize such as a sucker or other small treat or trinket like a matchbox car. Not a huge pack of stickers or a giant ring pop each time. I sure hope D & D don’t plan on large rewards each time the quads go. They do need to stick to underwear, and just use a pull up for nap/nighttime. Nighttime dryness comes in time. They do have to get off their lazy asses and let them use the bathroom first thing in the morning instead of throwing toys or books in the cage for more deserved break time for babysitters. We all know they’re going to mess this up big time. They said on the blog yesterday the kids have been interested for the last six or eight months I’m sorry it doesn’t take six or eight months to potty train kids if done the right way. So either they lied about the 6 to 8 months or they are just truly idiots. Probably both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Today's (yesterday) v'log is up. The first 5 minutes are in Walmart piling their baskets up with sugar cereal, sugar juices and candy. Next 15 minutes the girls (Sam and her daughter is there) the girls are running wild doing exactly what they want to do. Thra$hley trying to get them to say they will be Three tomorrow. Funny they have practice the birthday song for a month but the girls still cannot tell you how old they are. They are having a Frozen Birthday party btw.
TyASSon is out for a guys night with Lane (Wonder how many grabs he got during the night?) On the way home they stop and get about 70 balloons Tra$hley ordered to be blown up. Then a day could not pass without another Sodalicious could it so of course they had to go get one and even bought the cashier one at the balloon store cause she loves them.

Party is going to consist of 70 close family and friends. I would hate to attend that birthday party. Can we say spoiled rotten!!! The girls have parties and presents daily, what makes their birthday different oh I guess the 70 balloons and guest bringing MORE FLOCKING PRESENTS.

Love the new title.
Snarky is as snarky does!
Jane
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jane »

OMG, skimming vlog and Ashley starting at 4:29

Ashley Gardner has a foot long strip of sugary, red candy (she bought a case of it at wallmart) hanging out of her mouth. "I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW" she sucks up the candy like a child would a spaghetti noodle.

Okay?
Spruce
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spruce »

I sure hope D & D don’t plan on large rewards each time the quads go.
Knowing how these 2 dolts operate, if I were a quad and knew I could get whatever I wanted, I'd be holding out for an iPad Pro! I'll pee for ya in this little pink potty, I swear. But first quid pro quo, upgrade my iPad to the best! ;)
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

Yay, a new thread! I thought we were locked in snarky prison again.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... be4f02.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Stellaboo wrote:
Title credit - Wgchick22

Continue.

Thank you!!
ME too. Thanks to another sissie here, I found it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”