Gardner Quad Squad: We're Not Gardeners, We're Farmers (P17)

BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: We're Not Gardeners, We're Farmers (

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

silvereyed wrote:
BumblebeeBubbles wrote:No reply from Ashley saying she’s not going. And she liked the post. So they are going sometime. Does anyone know what it takes financially to become Ruby Queen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
To reach Ruby Queen, one must achieve five Distributors on lines 1-5 with 300+ PV in 2 consecutive months, plus $6,000,000 or more in Group Sales Volume within a Seminar year.
Thanks, Silvereyed. Damn. Damn. I don’t do MLM and not sure what all that means but anything 6M is good. I do agree that she deserves a reward and I have no problem with them celebrating her.

Why does Bison have to go like a lost little lamb?
If it was a trip a year or so - enjoy - but it is just one on the list of so many!

BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

CherryBaby wrote:I hear a lot of reasonable voices about the subject of us all trying to get along, but I just want to quickly add that it's irritating when we use some kind of mean language to describe the Greedners like "Fat" or "Gay" or "Buttback."
Then someone comes on and complains that they are fat or gay or have a big butt or they go on a lot of date nights or something. News flash: We are not talking about YOU! We are talking about the Greedners! And sometimes we are in the mood to exaggerate or sometimes we are just trying to get under their skin, or sometimes we are just in a mood to snark on them for fun. If you can't handle it, just go the heck away and join a different site or whatever. Quit thinking it is about you! Sorry, rant over.
That’s how I feel when KADS attack on Vlogs or Facebook. Like it’s a personal attack on them.

What I wish I could write: “Listen, KAD, you may watch them every day. You may like them. But you’ve never met them, they don’t give a damn about you just your $$, and it’s not your job to defend them. And we aren’t attacking YOU.”

Okay. Rant over. It’s MLK day, I should be nicer.

But having sent them a large gift before they went psycho-bitch and having never gotten squat diddly - not having ever seen said gifts again - I am out on the defend the Greedners front.

BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Something_Relevant wrote:
BumblebeeBubbles wrote:
Howlin17 wrote:
I gotta say this doesn’t sound “amazing”. I get that she might not want to go into awful detail but couldn’t she admit that Scarlett struggled a bit?

As a preschool teacher, hanging around and dragging out the goodbye is basically the worst thing you can do. We always tell our parents to give quick and confident goodbyes. If the kid is going to cry, they'll usually cry for 5-10 minutes tops, which is much better than having parents in the classroom and then having even more crying when they leave. But I will say that I'm impressed that she left at all. If it had been tyson, he wouldn't have let them be split up for one and he definitely wouldn't have left.
I think she sees it as a “look my girls love me” but yes - worst thing they can do.

PrincessFrenchFry
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PrincessFrenchFry »

BumblebeeBubbles wrote:I think we’ve posted this before but what is with this picture? What is she wearing? A slip?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... d5c135.jpg[/img]

Her eyebrows look so much nicer here!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LurkingAndSmirking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LurkingAndSmirking »

Fibro96 wrote:I just noticed something the morning they posted the Vlog that they were taking a break was Saturday morning correct? And the night she did her live feed on quadruple the kisses was Saturday evening and in the last about 90 seconds she says they were taking a vacation and going to potty train the girls when they get back. I'm not going to go back I'm watch their vlog but I think I understood all that correctly it was on the same day. And I just don't post on this site because it drives me crazy it's called tap and talk and I constantly have to go back and fix what I have just typed or said. And whoever else can get on quadruple the kisses is that her bathroom she's in? I thought the shower part was a glass door and there's a shower curtain behind her. But I could be mistaken.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Yeah that's their bathroom. She did a live feed on Jan 4th and the same white curtain shows in it as well.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

BumblebeeBubbles wrote:
CherryBaby wrote:I hear a lot of reasonable voices about the subject of us all trying to get along, but I just want to quickly add that it's irritating when we use some kind of mean language to describe the Greedners like "Fat" or "Gay" or "Buttback."
Then someone comes on and complains that they are fat or gay or have a big butt or they go on a lot of date nights or something. News flash: We are not talking about YOU! We are talking about the Greedners! And sometimes we are in the mood to exaggerate or sometimes we are just trying to get under their skin, or sometimes we are just in a mood to snark on them for fun. If you can't handle it, just go the heck away and join a different site or whatever. Quit thinking it is about you! Sorry, rant over.
That’s how I feel when KADS attack on Vlogs or Facebook. Like it’s a personal attack on them.

What I wish I could write: “Listen, KAD, you may watch them every day. You may like them. But you’ve never met them, they don’t give a damn about you just your $$, and it’s not your job to defend them. And we aren’t attacking YOU.”

But having sent them a large gift before they went psycho-bitch and having never gotten squat diddly - not having ever seen said gifts again - I am out on the defend the Greedners front.

Hey, Bumblebees, I went psycho-bitch once and so now my feelings are really hurt and I don't think you should have said that. You should be nicer to me. Haha, just kidding. Thanks for getting my point.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

CherryBaby wrote:
BumblebeeBubbles wrote:

Hey, Bumblebees, I went psycho-bitch once and so now my feelings are really hurt and I don't think you should have said that. You should be nicer to me. Haha, just kidding. Thanks for getting my point.
Nothing wrong with a little psycho-bitch Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

New Day

New Page

This new Facebook group was made as a public service to our fellow snarkers...

No rules, just rants

https://www.facebook.com/groups/140187413314707/
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
start-the-fire
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by start-the-fire »

lovethispage wrote:New Day

New Page

No rules, just rants

Thanks, I couldn't get this page to work for like two weeks!

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

AthenaA wrote:Social Blade lists their YT income as 1.7K-27.9K a month. From what I've read somewhere around the middle is accurate. So around 13K a month. Is that around how much she makes with Lipshit? That's $300 000 a year. They have to be putting money away somewhere.
Oh Tyson's definitely putting it away. "It" being donuts. Putting them right in to his big fat ass. :P

Hey girls! I got annoyed with this site being so slow, so I took a break.
Did I miss anything important? Why did Snarkadoodle leave?

P.S. For those of you in that other group - sorry I only stayed such a short time. It was just too much drama for me. ;)
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

It was nice meeting you all.
I'm taking a much needed break from the snarking. Not Greedner style break... Just somethings I need to tend to. Take car and God bless.

AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

Stellaboo wrote:
AthenaA wrote:Social Blade lists their YT income as 1.7K-27.9K a month. From what I've read somewhere around the middle is accurate. So around 13K a month. Is that around how much she makes with Lipshit? That's $300 000 a year. They have to be putting money away somewhere.
Oh Tyson's definitely putting it away. "It" being donuts. Putting them right in to his big fat ass. :P

P.S. For those of you in that other group - sorry I only stayed such a short time. It was just too much drama for me. ;)
Yup, me too. Hoping this site has straightened out its loading troubles
ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

Frankenfish7 wrote:
Fibro96 wrote:I just noticed something the morning they posted the Vlog that they were taking a break was Saturday morning correct? And the night she did her live feed on quadruple the kisses was Saturday evening and in the last about 90 seconds she says they were taking a vacation and going to potty train the girls when they get back. I'm not going to go back I'm watch their vlog but I think I understood all that correctly it was on the same day. And I just don't post on this site because it drives me crazy it's called tap and talk and I constantly have to go back and fix what I have just typed or said. And whoever else can get on quadruple the kisses is that her bathroom she's in? I thought the shower part was a glass door and there's a shower curtain behind her. But I could be mistaken.

And do they have a textured ceiling I their bathroom? I don’t recall them ever mentioning it - but it’s hard to pick thinks up on fast forward ha ha ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears to be a much smaller shower room The right where a rain-type shower head is mounted and two shelves extending out are visible, the center where either towels or a shower curtain are wrapped around a 90 degree angled shower rod, and the left where a single storage shelf in the tile can be seen. If it's an inverted image, I just don't remember the tub area being like that with no window, a storage shelf and decorative strips above the tile.
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Stellaboo wrote:

More drama than this page? Wow!

BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Night lady wrote:It was nice meeting you all. Image
I'm taking a much needed break from the snarking. Not Greedner style break... Just somethings I need to tend to. Take car and God bless.

I hope everything is okay, Night Lady!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

BumblebeeBubbles wrote:
Night lady wrote:It was nice meeting you all. Image

I hope everything is okay, Night Lady!

Me too! Hope your husband's recovery goes smoothly, and that this doesn't mean there's issues!

Keeping you in my prayers!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

New Page

No rules, just rants

Where'd you go? I was accepted, posted an anti-KAD funny in the PIN comments ( & moments later could no longer see the page. What's going on?
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

ItIsSunny wrote:

New Page

No rules, just rants

Where'd you go? I was accepted, posted an anti-KAD funny in the PIN comments ( & moments later could no longer see the page. What's going on?
Is your name Janice?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Fibro96
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Fibro96 »

New Page

No rules, just rants

If we join that Facebook page can't they see who We Are? I don't want them knowing who I am. Thanks for the info

lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

ItIsSunny wrote:

New Page

No rules, just rants

To be honest, and I am a straight shooter someone had provided screenshots from the Rattled page that showed support of the Greedners on your part. I’m sorry. We are a very dark snark site and we don’t think this would be a good fit.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”