Gardner Quad Squad: We're Not Gardeners, We're Farmers (P17)

Fibro96
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: We're Not Gardeners, We're Farmers (

Unread post by Fibro96 »

Snarkee00 wrote:
Stellaboo wrote:Who is the girl with the pink bow in her hair in the dance picture? I know that Leah and Hazy are the other 2 non-quads but I have no idea who that kid is.

I really wonder what those girls think about the Feral Four. It's too bad they are forced to spend time with them.
You couldn't pay me to subject my own child to that shit show!

That other little girl is Ava, Hazy’s cousin. And yes I seriously can’t believe the other mom’s agreed to a dance class with just the quads! :roll:
Did anyone notice it hazy Leah and Ava were the only three that are smiling because they're the ones that feel safe and taken care of and have happy family lives. And the four quads have a blank stares on their face as usual.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Teenyj
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Teenyj »

Enough with “I love you kids, I love my kids, I lovey kids” Mindy. Every 2 seconds. We got it. I love my kids too but don’t have to tell them all day long. And another comercial from them today. They really are ridiculous too.
Please stop dressing your boys as if they are triplets. I bet the older ones get teased all the time at school

I just don’t understand why these people hang out together. What’s wrong with the Ravelli’s? They seem normal but I’m beginning to wonder.

Trashley is a mess. Never can take care of her own children by herself. It’s just so bizarre. Go to some parenting classes.

The FF are the mean girls at the ripe old age of 3.
Jane
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jane »

Spruce wrote:
BumblebeeBubbles wrote:She’s like a 13 year old in a woman’s body.
She is a 13 year old (mentally and emotionally) in a grown woman's body. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and said 14 years old, but either way, she never matured mentally or emotionally past the age of a teenager. If you keep that in mind when watching her it all makes sense.

She talks like a teenage LA Valley Girl circa 1990, and she acts the same. She's into herself, makeup, being/acting silly, making faces, eating candy, sleeping in. The rare times she "cooks" it's things a teenager learning to cook would make, casseroles from condensed soup, comfort food, things from a box like mac 'n cheese or hamburger helper type things.

She's intellectually stunted and lazy; her vocabulary is dismal and consists of "awesome" and "cool" and "amazing." She mispronounces words and I think the babytalk is actually a function of her own stunted mental and emotional growth, combined with her poor vocabulary skills. She thinks it's cute because 13 yr old girls think that kind of talk is cute and inside she is mentally 13. Notice she doesn't ever read books or articles. She has no curiosity about how the world works. There are so many resources available but she doesn't avail herself of any of them. Neither does Bison.

This is not something that will likely ever change. This is as far as she's evolved. She is probably forever 13/14 years old inside and no amount of getting angry at her will alter the reality. Teenagers are oppositional, insolent, know-it-alls, bratty, and self-centered, which is exactly how she acts. It all makes sense in context.
Spruce, interesting post!

Here's a bit more from Ashley's own words (from her livefeed 4/17) about how she was parented:

Transcript 4/2017:

And guess what? I sat on the kitchen counter....My aunt loves to tell this story...I sat up on the kitchen counter and I dumped an entire gallon of milk on the counter and my mom laughed at me. She thought it was hillarious. She thought it was so funny and my aunt was freaking out and my mom was like "let her do it, it's not a big deal." And guess what? I don't sit on kitchen counters now and dump milk on the counter. (laugh) I don't believe it! I never learned manners (mocking) and I for sure (sarcastic) sit on our counters and dump milk every where...

Andddd, I survived my childhood okay and pretty much lived on fruit roll ups alone so...Sorry Mom. My Mom did NOT cook EVER (makes dramatic hand gesture). She was not a "cooker." I survived on cereal which oooohhh my gosssshhh (dramatic gestures) you guys the cereal debaucle that we get. The cereal comments like oh my gosh HOW MUCH SUGAR ARE YOU FEEDING YOUR KIDS? Yeah (really defiantly) I am! ...11:32 because that's the way I choose to parent. And if you don't than that's fine... I am fully aware that the cereal I feel my kids has sugar in it. (more laughing) And I'm okay with it soooo...just to put that to rest...I'm totally cool with it 11:05 (more laughing) It's NOT bothering me! Do I wish my kids ate more healthy? YEAH. Is that going to start with me? (dramatic gesture to self) Probably. Do I eat healthy? NO!...

Granted infertility can happen for many reasons but there's a very strong link between diet and endometriosis. I'm not buying this permissive parenting BS.

Doesn't seem, based on most of the stories Ashley's shared from her upbringing, like much was expected? Ashley seems to rebuke any parent who tries to put any effort into proper nutrition or structure and paints them as obsessive and uptight. Right, everyone should just abandon any structure whatsoever for their children according to Ashley and Tyson? Can you imagine that society?

I can't imagine feeding my kids a load of crap, telling them to dump a whole gallon of milk all over and laughing. Do we have fun in our house? YES! Structure can be a lot of fun and a major confidence booster.

It seems to me Ashley's whole life is set up for people to take care of her. From eating out, her cleaning person "3 times a week" and Amanda handles most of her Lipsense business. Ashley always needs help with the kids, people organize things for her etc. Even the MLM success is earned by a bunch of her "followers" doing the work of selling and buying stuff with their own money. Her 4 preschoolers do most of the marketing by unknowingly giving up their privacy. She doesn't even seem motivated to drive herself anywhere very often. Ashley, what would you do without all the structured, self disciplined people that seemingly serve your every whim?

It would seem, that according to her own life plan, Ashley just needs to get her 4 girls through to their 13th birthday so they can meet 4 Tyson replicas to marry 2 weeks after their 18th birthday. #parentinggoals
Spruce
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spruce »

A$$ley is pathetic. But this is exactly as expected. It's what she learned, it's how she was raised, it's all she knows, and of course she doesn't see or imagine different for her own children because she herself remains a teenager and has neither the maturity nor the intelligence to analyze her own upbringing to separate out what is useful to what wasn't. Keep imagining a 13 year old on camera, smacking her gum, rolling her eyes, saying these things and doing these things and you've got the picture. It's sad she won't be able to grow up, but there you have it.
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flocketyflock »

Fibro96 wrote:
Snarkee00 wrote:
Stellaboo wrote:Who is the girl with the pink bow in her hair in the dance picture? I know that Leah and Hazy are the other 2 non-quads but I have no idea who that kid is.

I really wonder what those girls think about the Feral Four. It's too bad they are forced to spend time with them.
You couldn't pay me to subject my own child to that shit show!

That other little girl is Ava, Hazy’s cousin. And yes I seriously can’t believe the other mom’s agreed to a dance class with just the quads! :roll:
Did anyone notice it hazy Leah and Ava were the only three that are smiling because they're the ones that feel safe and taken care of and have happy family lives. And the four quads have a blank stares on their face as usual.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
I notice this in many pictures. It is sad how serious they always are in pictures. When my kids were that age they always smiled for/hammed it up for pictures....although they also didn't have cameras in their faces 24/7.
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

Spruce wrote:A$$ley is pathetic. But this is exactly as expected. It's what she learned, it's how she was raised, it's all she knows, and of course she doesn't see or imagine different for her own children because she herself remains a teenager and has neither the maturity nor the intelligence to analyze her own upbringing to separate out what is useful to what wasn't. Keep imagining a 13 year old on camera, smacking her gum, rolling her eyes, saying these things and doing these things and you've got the picture. It's sad she won't be able to grow up, but there you have it.
This exactly ^^^^^^
Spruce
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spruce »

One additional thought upon reading some of the posts above:

There's a certain learned helplessness that occurs with immature women. They don't stand on their own 2 feet and figure out life because they've never really had to. Someone has always rescued them. It's not that they can't learn, more that they can be and frequently are highly manipulative to get their way and get others to do things for them so they don't have to.

They know how to find people and latch on if they don't have a family member available. They never think to themselves, "I'm smart, I bet I can learn how to do this" or "I could Google this and get some answers" No they instead will write a paragraph asking someone/anyone the question instead of just going straight to Google, typing in one search and looking at what's come up on the page. They aren't resourceful or clever or think things through on a deeper or more broad level. It's very much "I need.....you will do this for me..."
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

I honestly don't think her parents ever emphasized smarts. Nor did his parents. Sure, he has a college degree, supposedly anyway, but I still don't think emphasis was ever given to academics. Think about it. Meems seems to call us jealous a lot but it's always over superficial stuff. Not stuff that matters.
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

eskayem wrote:I honestly don't think her parents ever emphasized smarts. Nor did his parents. Sure, he has a college degree, supposedly anyway, but I still don't think emphasis was ever given to academics. Think about it. Meems seems to call us jealous a lot but it's always over superficial stuff. Not stuff that matters.
I don't think either family did. Neither one pursued any type of higher education until well after they graduated from high school (if tator-mom did indeed graduate from high school). Both tator-mom and her sister have "beauty school" educations which require less than a year to pursue (not actually a degree), and tator-pop went to school as an older-than-average student to a school with 100% acceptance rate, and his major was a super general human service type degree, which was not very intense and qualified him for exactly nothing after graduation other than possible going to a non-competetive graduate school.
canyoudancing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canyoudancing »

I’m assuming they’re in Costa Rica from the silence from their SM the past 2 days.
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

canyoudancing wrote:I’m assuming they’re in Costa Rica from the silence from their SM the past 2 days.
Yeah, her upline posted a plane selfie with her dh. I am seriously surprised taterpop can resist snap chatting his mug for this long. He must have strict orders to stay off of social media while they are there.
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

I hope someone posts that pic of them on the plane to Ashley’s KADS. Can’t stand that they are seriously lying like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Sneaky_snarky wrote:I hope someone posts that pic of them on the plane to Ashley’s KADS. Can’t stand that they are seriously lying like this.

Just to clarify. The picture is with her dear husband (dh), not with Ashley.

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Slow here in Snarkville! Slow on all Greedner social media sites tells me they are in CR. Maybe whoever is staying with the FF this week will work on treating them like children instead of............ (you can fill in your thoughts on how they treat them.)
Snarky is as snarky does!
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

Snarky Lady wrote:Slow here in Snarkville! Slow on all Greedner social media sites tells me they are in CR. Maybe whoever is staying with the FF this week will work on treating them like children instead of............ (you can fill in your thoughts on how they treat them.)
I got on earlier this morning and wondered if we’d been shut down since it’d been 11 hours since the previous post. Wonder how potty training went for them this past week? He he he

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BumblebeeBubbles wrote:
Snarky Lady wrote:Slow here in Snarkville! Slow on all Greedner social media sites tells me they are in CR. Maybe whoever is staying with the FF this week will work on treating them like children instead of............ (you can fill in your thoughts on how they treat them.)
I got on earlier this morning and wondered if we’d been shut down since it’d been 11 hours since the previous post. Wonder how potty training went for them this past week? He he he

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hopefully whoever is keeping them (and there is no doubt in my mind they are in CR) this week. Can you believe they filmed Indie about falling in the toilet it will hurt how stupid.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did anyone else see this? Made me think of the Greedners. A YouTuber from England tried to get a free stay at a hotel in Dublin in exchange for "exposure". She even said that she had done the same deal with Disney World, and it had been "amazing" for Disney World. Like people actually go to WDW because a YouTuber said it was great. But it just made me think of these two. I love the hotel's response.
http://ow.ly/948130hSDDp

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

Do you suppose Tybag is going into social media/KAD withdrawal? He probably misses that more than his girls.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pollycracker wrote:Do you suppose Tybag is going into social media/KAD withdrawal? He probably misses that more than his girls.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I'm sure Tra$hley promised him an attempted 2 pokes a couple of times if he will stay off social media and his 13 year old followers
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

The only thing running in my head while they're in Costa Rica, "that's Costa Rican butthead."

Sorry for my obscure movie references.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”