Gardner Quad Squad: Part 18

eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 18

Unread post by eskayem »

I just find the timing just a little too interesting. We mention here about abuse. Which I realize isn't to be taken lightly. But I will take full ownership saying I started it. But then they post a video where her make up does resemble some form of abuse. Sure. It's possible he's horrible at applying make up, but we've also seen that he loves the filters on himself that include make up. As well we know he waxes his eyebrows. Be feminine, I don't give a flying fuck, I have male friends who could run circles around the make up she spackles on. And then the posting of that video with the song Face Down, by Red Jump Suit Apparatus...everything is so calculated with these two...now three.

Because I'm the closet pessimist I'm going to state another pessimisim. I don't feel Amanda had surgery for endometriosis. I don't think she even has it. Or had. Or whatever. I feel everyone they are friends with; the few they have, are asshat liars. Which is why the GreedTurds cling to them. You can lie? Why not lie with us? And become INfamous.

Sigh.
Jane
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jane »

Less than 10 years from now these girls will be turning from tween to teen. Do the Gardners have ANY idea what they're in for? I'm not even kidding. The Gardners must have forgotten - Ashley was quite the grown up teenager herself - dating much older guy(s). Tyson does't quite understand his intentions will likely come back to haunt him.

Normal teen rebellion is coming for ya, Gardners. No Nanny is going to help you there. You've also added a twist by role modeling on social media behavior (dance like Amanda, grab crotches like Dad). How about tongues sticking out at 14 years old?

I would be VERY afraid. They seem too damn stubborn to listen or take the warnings seriously.
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flocketyflock »

So, here is maybe a petty snark, but these people live in Utah, but act like they have never seen snow before. There were several IG stories and SC about the flocking snow. At one point Ash says "It's a blizzard!" Umm...it looks like they got about a half an inch, MAYBE an inch. Isn't Utah known for having quite a bit of snow normally? How is this in any way special or unusual? I live in a cold climate, and the amount that they got would be considered a "dusting" of snow. It is not unusual for us to get several inches at a time....and it can stick around for a good 5 months of the year. I swear, everything is so exaggerated, and it makes them look like bigger fools.
utahmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by utahmom »

We have had NO snow in Utah so far this winter. This is the first big snow storm. Thank goodness it was on Presdient's Day, so most kids and parents were home and didn't have to mess with going out in the snow.
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

utahmom wrote:We have had NO snow in Utah so far this winter. This is the first big snow storm. Thank goodness it was on Presdient's Day, so most kids and parents were home and didn't have to mess with going out in the snow.
Did you end up getting a lot? It looked like so little on their porch, so I assumed it was them being overly dramatic as usual.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

house_shoes4ballet wrote:So, here is maybe a petty snark, but these people live in Utah, but act like they have never seen snow before. There were several IG stories and SC about the flocking snow. At one point Ash says "It's a blizzard!" Umm...it looks like they got about a half an inch, MAYBE an inch. Isn't Utah known for having quite a bit of snow normally? How is this in any way special or unusual? I live in a cold climate, and the amount that they got would be considered a "dusting" of snow. It is not unusual for us to get several inches at a time....and it can stick around for a good 5 months of the year. I swear, everything is so exaggerated, and it makes them look like bigger fools.

I heard that.. Blizzard? I have heard that Utah is getting less snow this year than usual, but those two have lived there all their lives. I live in the Northeast and we have gotten less snow also.. but I think I remember what a blizzard is 8-) ....They are definitely not outdoorsy people. They pretend to be sometimes.. Look at those views, we're so lucky.. taking a ride up from the canyon but do not even get out of the car. No activities with the girls being part of nature, unless when in the past they went for walks on side walks, or way in the past at Bison's mother's house and all they did was gathered leaves and sticks :(
Only up into the mountains for pleasure. Sundance.. date night.. let's go get some food!!!

Lately the duck pond.. 'Which duck is your favorite?' Responses: 'White'.. 'Brown' Did one of them say 'TeenieNona'? not sure but that could be a possibility... Sounds like the same response when asked 'Which ice cream do you want?' I am not sure 'pink' was a response to the ducks.. who knows :?
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

A blizzard....oh the horror!!!!! Hopefully, for their sake, the snow plows have cleared paths to Daylight Donits, Sodalicious and Chick-fil-a.
utahmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by utahmom »

I think we have about five inches in our yard. But to be truthful, I didn't have to go to work so I'm still in my comfy clothes and haven't ventured outside. The snow plow has been down our road at least six times if not more. We live between the fire station and the hospital :-) There's not enough to keep the Greedners from their daily sugar fixes.
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

eskayem wrote:I just find the timing just a little too interesting. We mention here about abuse. Which I realize isn't to be taken lightly. But I will take full ownership saying I started it. But then they post a video where her make up does resemble some form of abuse. Sure. It's possible he's horrible at applying make up, but we've also seen that he loves the filters on himself that include make up. As well we know he waxes his eyebrows. Be feminine, I don't give a flying fuck, I have male friends who could run circles around the make up she spackles on. And then the posting of that video with the song Face Down, by Red Jump Suit Apparatus...everything is so calculated with these two...now three.

Because I'm the closet pessimist I'm going to state another pessimisim. I don't feel Amanda had surgery for endometriosis. I don't think she even has it. Or had. Or whatever. I feel everyone they are friends with; the few they have, are asshat liars. Which is why the GreedTurds cling to them. You can lie? Why not lie with us? And become INfamous.

Sigh.
I think you’re right, I don’t think that Amanduh had any kind of surgery let alone a complete histerectomy with the way she was jumping around the other night, you literally are not allowed to do anything for 6 weeks! Why she would lie is just crazy!
Assley & Tyler get weirder & weirder as the days go on, they are so obsessed with the negativity they create that I think it consumes their whole life 24/7. If they felt in their hearts that they are 100% confident that the way they are raising & treating their children was absolutely correct then why are they worried about what the so called haters are saying ??
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

The Binghams are out in the snow. Cute footage of all the kids. Ashely is doing make up tutorials when she could be taking her kids out in the snow. The KADS would eat this up! Missed $$$$ opportunity. Dummies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wgchick22 wrote:The Binghams are out in the snow. Cute footage of all the kids. Ashely is doing make up tutorials when she could be taking her kids out in the snow. The KADS would eat this up! Missed $$$$ opportunity. Dummies

As much as the Binghams get on my nerves, I have to give them credit for that. They get those kids outside, and at least act as though they actually enjoy their company.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Wgchick22 wrote:The Binghams are out in the snow. Cute footage of all the kids. Ashely is doing make up tutorials when she could be taking her kids out in the snow. The KADS would eat this up! Missed $$$$ opportunity. Dummies

Did they even buy them snow gear this year?
utahmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by utahmom »

house_shoes4ballet wrote:

Isn't it the responsibility of the KADs to sent it? :-o
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

utahmom wrote:
house_shoes4ballet wrote:

Isn't it the responsibility of the KADs to sent it? :-o
:D Silly me! Now we will see a live feed stating how unfortunate it is that the ff can't play in the snow because they have NO snow gear that still fits them (insert sigh)....
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Remember last winter.. the snug fitting snow suits they put on them one time to go outdoors? Those the tight fitting puffy pink things..Could in no way fit them this year.. Come on KADs send us some that will fit... :D
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

OldCountry wrote:Remember last winter.. the snug fitting snow suits they put on them one time to go outdoors? Those the tight fitting puffy pink things..Could in no way fit them this year.. Come on KADs send us some that will fit... :D
Don't forget putting shoes on first THEN the snow suit
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

eskayem wrote:
OldCountry wrote:Remember last winter.. the snug fitting snow suits they put on them one time to go outdoors? Those the tight fitting puffy pink things..Could in no way fit them this year.. Come on KADs send us some that will fit... :D
Don't forget putting shoes on first THEN the snow suit

Forgot that! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Veggies4lunch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Veggies4lunch »

Long time lurker here. I don't really know how to find my way around here, but hello!! As far as those puffy snow suits, were they trying to look like the little kid in The Christmas Story? I just want to say that I try to watch Bison on a live feed and I can't even get through a minute. I put my hand over his face...just can't look at it. I am following a Utah family by the name of Scott who are expecting quints. People are asking them if they have got in contact with the nice Gardner family. I also saw Goth has responded to them. I'm afraid more grifters are in the future!
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

I specifically remember A$$ mention one time this winter that she was hoping for a big snow storm so the girls could go out and play. Now her IG snow storm snap involves the quads using the slide in the living room with their snow jackets on. How fun! Not! Maybe she was secretly hoping the snow would fall when she is on her Senegence cruise so she wouldn't be the one dealing with it.

FYI: Looks like the cruise runs out of LA from Feb 22-26. Another kid free week for A; her second for 2018. I already lost track of the date nights for the new year!

eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

I get it, being a parent is hard. It's really fucking hard. But these 2 use every excuse in the book to get away. The girls are at an age that they would benefit SO much by being around kids who aren't their sister. It's awesome they're in dance, I love seeing this, but at the same time, that's what? One day every week? Every two weeks? And the rest of the time all they have is a phone in their face and they're asked "do you love it?" They don't even really get to express themselves. It's sad.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”