• Advertisement

Facebook group-No Rules Just Rant

Facebook group-No Rules Just Rant

Postby lovethispage » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:31 am

I love this Facebook group. You can say anything you want, there is no fighting, no reported or flagged posts, everyone gets along, and every one respects each other. I could go on and on but I’ll let others chime in and then we’ll get to the good stuff...because we know the ASSWIT ASSHOLE ASSWIPE Greedners read here and we want to be heard...
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
lovethispage
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Re: Facebook group-No Rules Just Rant

Postby KLothbrock » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:04 am

What is the Facebook group called??

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
KLothbrock
Informer

Postby house_shoes4ballet » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:53 am

lovethispage wrote:I love this Facebook group. You can say anything you want, there is no fighting, no reported or flagged posts, everyone gets along, and every one respects each other. I could go on and on but I’ll let others chime in and then we’ll get to the good stuff...because we know the ASSWIT ASSHOLE ASSWIPE Greedners read here and we want to be heard...

There is a FB group where they read as well?
house_shoes4ballet
Amateur

Postby Snarky Lady » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:51 am

Love it too!
Snarky is as snarky does!
Snarky Lady
True Gossiper

Postby lovethispage » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:41 am

KLothbrock wrote:What is the Facebook group called??

It’s a secret FB group. New members are highly scrutinized as we don’t want infiltration of KAD or the Fuckwit family
lovethispage
True Gossiper

Postby lovethispage » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:42 am

house_shoes4ballet wrote:
lovethispage wrote:I love this Facebook group. You can say anything you want, there is no fighting, no reported or flagged posts, everyone gets along, and every one respects each other. I could go on and on but I’ll let others chime in and then we’ll get to the good stuff...because we know the ASSWIT ASSHOLE ASSWIPE Greedners read here and we want to be heard...

There is a FB group where they read as well?

No they can’t read on the FB group it’s secret
lovethispage
True Gossiper

Postby lovethispage » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:50 am

This FB group uses (to some people) extremely vulgar language.

We use words like fuck, piss, c*nt and worse...

We are ruthless, no holds back, and we are having a hella a good time.

No one gets their feelings hurt and we are celebrating our 1 month anniversary next week. A solid month of NO inner drama.

I’m not posting this to recruit new members. I just want to let the Greedners know we go to a deeper level of snark as I know they read here.
lovethispage
True Gossiper

Postby Snarky Lady » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:16 pm

lovethispage wrote:This FB group uses (to some people) extremely vulgar language.

We use words like fuck, piss, c*nt and worse...

We are ruthless, no holds back, and we are having a hella a good time.

No one gets their feelings hurt and we are celebrating our 1 month anniversary next week. A solid month of NO inner drama.

I’m not posting this to recruit new members. I just want to let the Greedners know we go to a deeper level of snark as I know they read here.

I’m proud to say I’m a member of this secret group.
Snarky is as snarky does!
Snarky Lady
True Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:27 pm

I'm laughing at myself. I didn't really want to join, but now I am having fomo.

But I will be ok.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby nightraider » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:37 pm

I'm all up for a good snark if it is justified but isn't it a bit much running around the internet creating private extreme snarking groups? I mean the KADs are obsessive but this seems to be just as obsessive if not more.
Whose got that much time or energy :-o
nightraider
Wallflower

Postby pollycracker » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:46 pm

nightraider wrote:I'm all up for a good snark if it is justified but isn't it a bit much running around the internet creating private extreme snarking groups? I mean the KADs are obsessive but this seems to be just as obsessive if not more.
I don't believe the secret fb site was created to be extreme or obsessive. I believe it to be a safer place to vent sans rules or the fear of KADS trying to shut it down. Just my take.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
pollycracker
Informer

Postby spooky » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:05 pm

I was a member of the FB group from almost the beginning and posted when I could (few times a week) but I got booted. Not a KAD, not on any other Gardner page other than Rattled so maybe I didn't post enough; but it was fun.
spooky
Talker

Postby lovethispage » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:17 pm

nightraider wrote:I'm all up for a good snark if it is justified but isn't it a bit much running around the internet creating private extreme snarking groups? I mean the KADs are obsessive but this seems to be just as obsessive if not more.

Yes it’s just as obsessive as this website is. I find myself toggling back and forth but it’s just like anything that is ones obsession. It’s all in ones own perspective...
lovethispage
True Gossiper

Postby nightraider » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:21 am

lovethispage wrote:

Yes it’s just as obsessive as this website is. I find myself toggling back and forth but it’s just like anything that is ones obsession. It’s all in ones own perspective...

Yeah true! ;)
nightraider
Wallflower

Postby KLothbrock » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:52 am

lovethispage wrote:

It’s a secret FB group. New members are highly scrutinized as we don’t want infiltration of KAD or the Fuckwit family
So why post here if your not taking new members or what not. I'd love to be in the group, I hate hate the Gardner's with a passion.

KLothbrock
Informer

Postby Ham Fried Rice » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:13 am

KLothbrock wrote:
lovethispage wrote:

So why post here if your not taking new members or what not. I'd love to be in the group, I hate hate the Gardner's with a passion.

Right?!? Is this an invite to join?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ham Fried Rice
Amateur

Postby house_shoes4ballet » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:07 pm

lmmomSD wrote:I'm laughing at myself. I didn't really want to join, but now I am having fomo.

But I will be ok.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I do wonder about it as well, but I am not sure I would want to post in a Facebook group, because even if it is private, for privacy reasons.
house_shoes4ballet
Amateur

Postby lovethispage » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:49 am

Facebook group going off on Amanda. Absolutely vicious, ruthless, unfiltered and off the hook. More pictures of the ridiculous KAD lipshitters gawd awful pictures where they tell these ridiculous clown faced women that they look beautiful with their lipshit on. ASSWIT’s hag helper continues to encourage these poor innocent women with praise.
lovethispage
True Gossiper

Postby NotSusan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:51 pm

I do find that the YTMD thread has slowed down. I wonder if we’ve lost some good snarkers to that site. MAybe I also just have FOMO. :(
NotSusan
Talker

Postby house_shoes4ballet » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:12 am

NotSusan wrote:I do find that the YTMD thread has slowed down. I wonder if we’ve lost some good snarkers to that site. MAybe I also just have FOMO. :(

I wonder that as well.....or if it is just because there is less content to snark on lately.
house_shoes4ballet
Amateur

Postby NotSusan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:53 pm

house_shoes4ballet wrote:
NotSusan wrote:I do find that the YTMD thread has slowed down. I wonder if we’ve lost some good snarkers to that site. MAybe I also just have FOMO. :(

I wonder that as well.....or if it is just because there is less content to snark on lately.

Yeah, fair enough.
NotSusan
Talker

Postby KLothbrock » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:02 am

This thread is legit pointless. Either post a link to join and check eevryone or delete this and post on the Gardners thread. Such childish behavior to dangle this in front of us snarks. It's like going on a diet and having someone dangle a donut as you run.

KLothbrock
Informer

Postby house_shoes4ballet » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:35 pm

KLothbrock wrote:This thread is legit pointless. Either post a link to join and check eevryone or delete this and post on the Gardners thread. Such childish behavior to dangle this in front of us snarks. It's like going on a diet and having someone dangle a donut as you run.

I think the intention was more to rub it in the gardner faces that there is a place that people are snarking about them that they cannot access or delete, rather than to brag to those of us who are not on the site.
house_shoes4ballet
Amateur

Return to Gardner Quad Squad