flocketyflock
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Camera Operators & Ca$h Cows | Part 25

Unread post by flocketyflock »

OldCountry wrote:
3momstrong wrote:Guess the GREEDNERS read here this week and realized that a lot of stores have outdoor furnishings on sale. Judging from this photo they are out and about ... shopping as always. Wonder if the girls will FINALLY get that long ago promised playset? Doubt it. Waddles and Asswit are probably buying those rocking chairs to go with their front porch decor haul from Rodworks a couple of weeks ago. Hey Waddles and Tra$$ley ... has anyone told you yet today that you SUCK as humans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder what they bought? I have a feeling at least one large lounge chair for Bison. Has anyone else notice that lately the only time we have seen Tyler sitting upright is at a table with food in front of him? He trys to go full prone otherwise, water slide, tube ride, that raft ride with A$$ sitting in front of him, the couch, he lays on the floor, lays on the 'tramp', The DIsney rides he was forced to be somewhat upright. Have another donut asshole!

IF they do buy them a playset, I bet you it will be too small for them. Some small stupid slide, maybe two swings and a tiny 'peek a boo' house. Probably the one they have been begging for for the last two years.. what a joke it will be.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

flocketyflock wrote:
OldCountry wrote:
3momstrong wrote:Guess the GREEDNERS read here this week and realized that a lot of stores have outdoor furnishings on sale. Judging from this photo they are out and about ... shopping as always. Wonder if the girls will FINALLY get that long ago promised playset? Doubt it. Waddles and Asswit are probably buying those rocking chairs to go with their front porch decor haul from Rodworks a couple of weeks ago. Hey Waddles and Tra$$ley ... has anyone told you yet today that you SUCK as humans?

Wonder what they bought? I have a feeling at least one large lounge chair for Bison. Has anyone else notice that lately the only time we have seen Tyler sitting upright is at a table with food in front of him? He trys to go full prone otherwise, water slide, tube ride, that raft ride with A$$ sitting in front of him, the couch, he lays on the floor, lays on the 'tramp', The DIsney rides he was forced to be somewhat upright. Have another donut asshole!

IF they do buy them a playset, I bet you it will be too small for them. Some small stupid slide, maybe two swings and a tiny 'peek a boo' house. Probably the one they have been begging for for the last two years.. what a joke it will be.

Hi guys.... It's been a really rough few days for my family so I haven't had much time to post but I've been checking in here, though I haven't had any time for YouTube or any social media other than to check my threads to make sure they are going okay so I'm a little behind... I'm so sorry that the last Queen of the day kind of didn't happen. My plan is to crown that queen tomorrow morning. A lot of people said they have like the meme thing. So I was thinking we can start every new thread out with a new meme contest and crown a new queen at the start of every thread. The rules would vary just a slight bit, but I'll explain it when we got to the new thread. Speaking of which, we have less than 100 posts to go before that starts! Head over to the title suggestion page to vote or contribute an option to the mix!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

reefmango wrote:Wasn't it A$hley who ended up changing the cribs to beds? I don't think Bison is all that mechanically oriented, and Lord knows, he certainly isn't motivated to put in the work for something like a play set. Have been reading all of your posts during the past few weeks and I so agree with all that's been said. One of my pet peeves, and again, this has been mentioned many times by others, however, I just happened to watch one of the Busby vlogs in which Danielle is having the girls try on water sandals to make sure that she gets each of them the correct size. I don't think I've ever noticed the Greedners pay attention to appropriate sizes for their girls, whether it be shoes or clothing. These parents are just plain lazy - it's pitiful...

That's so funny, I was going to mention that she did the cribs into beds in my last post. I do remember one of them saying that they were waiting for A$$ley's father to do it? That's probably 6 months ago or longer? Either way, he's a lazy slap!

As for buying the correct sizes for the girls, it has always been an issue. I am thinking that at the beginning it was easier for them to buy and to also quote one size to their 'fans' in order to get free stuff. Unforturnately they would say the heavies' size, then the littles would be swimming in their clothing and their 'shoes'. I say 'shoes' loosely because I do not think they have had any proper shoes. They were shamed into buying Nikes after only wearing crappy soft moccasins the first year and a half of their lives.
This goes hand and hand to the fact the girls haven't had anything of their own, to love and call their own. There has always been four of everything. None of them have had a favorite toy, stuffed animal or a doll.It's been so sad to watch that. Only a couple of weeks ago Indie was holding a doll, no clothing and some generic baby doll, one of four that they probably received. A$$ made a big deal that Indie was holding the doll and I think she was 'feeding' her a bottle. "You are going to be a good mommy" All I can say is WTF..

Just a personal note.. might be weird to some.....I still have one my stuffed animals from when I was 3 years old and I am not young. He may be a little disheveled and has sown on button eyes from years ago, but I love him now as much I loved him back then. I am not saying everyone should have kept their 'friend' from childhood like I did, I am just saying these girls need some kind of 'friend' of their own. Something that is theirs. I think it is important.

Sorry, I think I watched too many The Bucket List Family videos today. I am feeling VERY angry and sad for those Gardner girls, more than usual. Bummer..

But I will be 'locked and loaded' when the Greedners show their snake like heads again, I am pissed!
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

No garments again[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 5807a2.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

Hi guys.... It's been a really rough few days for my family so I haven't had much time to post but I've been checking in here, though I haven't had any time for YouTube or any social media other than to check my threads to make sure they are going okay so I'm a little behind... I'm so sorry that the last Queen of the day kind of didn't happen. My plan is to crown that queen tomorrow morning. A lot of people said they have like the meme thing. So I was thinking we can start every new thread out with a new meme contest and crown a new queen at the start of every thread. The rules would vary just a slight bit, but I'll explain it when we got to the new thread. Speaking of which, we have less than 100 posts to go before that starts! Head over to the title suggestion page to vote or contribute an option to the mix!

Welcome back, we were worried about you. Don't worry about the last Queen announcement. We are all Queens here in my eyes! You take care of what you need to do. We will all be here. Thank you for everything! :love2: Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to separate from your post.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 8c72c4.png[/img]

Please please please tell me they got those girls regular bikes and not too small trikes!!! Omgosh! You can see behind them the bikes I bet trash and bison got! Ugh I guess it’s true.. you can’t fix stupid!

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

lisajohnson120 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 8c72c4.png[/img]

Please please please tell me they got those girls regular bikes and not too small trikes!!! Omgosh! You can see behind them the bikes I bet trash and bison got! Ugh I guess it’s true.. you can’t fix stupid!

Aren't those what the girls already have? Are they just trying cause drama with the pic? Or are they trying to keep the KADs on their toes for the real bike reveal?

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

ears wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 8c72c4.png[/img]

Aren't those what the girls already have? Are they just trying cause drama with the pic? Or are they trying to keep the KADs on their toes for the real bike reveal?

That’s what I’m thinking... trying to cause drama.... Idiots! And yes they have some like it...

flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Of course this follows the big hams posting their bike ride by Lake Tahoe earlier today.

flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Oh, and holy cleavage Mormon-when-convenient Ashley!

flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

...and, who on the world took the pic? Do they ask random strangers to take pictures of them when they are shopping?

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Correct me if i'm wrong but the cards on those trikes say 2 and a half to 3 ! They seem very desperate talking about new adventures just because they're getting new trikes.......can't wait
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

Hey Assley your boobs are hanging out.

And my thoughts exactly, I hope the hell they didn’t buy the ff tricycles! If so, WTH!!!!!!

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lisajohnson120 wrote:

The girls can't/won't/don't pedal the little trikes they have, which are too small for them now, this makes no sense.. I see a couple of helmets half-assed slapped on top of the heads of a couple of them. Who the hell is coming up with this script?
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

RolyPoly123 wrote:Correct me if i'm wrong but the cards on those trikes say 2 and a half to 3 ! They seem very desperate talking about new adventures just because they're getting new trikes.......can't wait
Haha yeah you can't really "adventure" anywhere on a tricycle, except maybe to the end of your driveway. If they're trying to copy the bingdings (AGAIN) they are sorely falling short. Now that I'm thinking about bikes, did the greedners ever have one of those attachments for an adult bike that 2 kids can sit in behind? What a nice thing that would have been for them to do when they were younger. But of course that would have required physical activity on bison's part. So not likely
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Whatever happen to those scooters they bought for the girls?
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Cavmom20 wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote:Correct me if i'm wrong but the cards on those trikes say 2 and a half to 3 ! They seem very desperate talking about new adventures just because they're getting new trikes.......can't wait
Haha yeah you can't really "adventure" anywhere on a tricycle, except maybe to the end of your driveway. If they're trying to copy the bingdings (AGAIN) they are sorely falling short. Now that I'm thinking about bikes, did the greedners ever have one of those attachments for an adult bike that 2 kids can sit in behind? What a nice thing that would have been for them to do when they were younger. But of course that would have required physical activity on bison's part. So not likely
Oooo you may be on to something.. wonder if the girls didn’t get new bikes just the 2 of them and they got 2 of those pull behinds for the girls!! Hazy was in one today...

Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

And why are the girls in this outfit again? For someone known for wearing something once and throwing it away, trashley sure is putting this on them a lot. Is it to make the KADs think the girls are running out of clothes? Plus it's a one piece!! No doubt the girls are in pull-ups again to go shopping since getting them to a potty in a one piece would be a nightmare.
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

OldCountry wrote:Whatever happen to those scooters they bought for the girls?

I'd have to imagine the girls are too uncoordinated/don't understand how to use them. It would require some effort on T&A's part to teach them how to do it. So not happening
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Omg now that I look, the card on the tricycles say for 1 and a half to 3 years! What were the girls doing at 1.5 years? Oh that's right, rolling around on minky blankets on the floor. How are they not embarrased by this?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”