GQS| Hillbillies In Manhattan: Part 59

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

GQS| Hillbillies In Manhattan: Part 59

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Title credit to 4x4 year olds

Continuing our discussion from where we left off in part 58.

GQS| Bearded Lady & Clown Whore Out Of Town| Part 58
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Snark on!
Krissy M24
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS| Hillbillies In Manhattan: Part 59

Unread post by Krissy M24 »

Perfect title!
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

SassySassenach wrote:Title credit to 4x4 year olds

Continuing our discussion from where we left off in part 58.

GQS| Bearded Lady & Clown Whore Out Of Town| Part 58
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Snark on!
Actually someone else came up with the hillbillies in Manhattan, I’m not sure who. I added my own bit about the channel being all about Ash again Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

What the hell. They have a nice sized, level yard.
With a little planning, it could have been a beautiful, multifunctional space for the entire family. Instead it looks like a junkyard.
That play set isn’t anywhere near finished.
Instead of a pergola, why didn’t they ask Scott to help whatever brother finish the play set? I don’t know what that slide platform is supposed to look like but right now it looks like some kind of gallows. I keep waiting for one of the kids to impale themselves on it or hang themselves from it. The climbing rope continues to be a strangulation hazard because no one bothered to attach it properly. If TyPerv is to be believed, one of the kids ended up using it to create a “swing” on their climbing dome. And that impressed him?
He really is a tool.
The “playhouse” is a joke. It could have been so cute. Dumbash couldn’t be bothered to decorate it or fix it up because it wasn’t for her. The entire structure needs a proper paint job. The steps need a hand rail. It looks like exactly what it is. Like they walked away from it in the middle of construction.
They get these grand ideas but never follow through. Once they realize there might be sweat equity involved, they quit.
And everything looks like crap.

snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

One more thing. It really pissed me off when Dumbash made a point of saying that she donated money to that kid in NY.
She really has no class.
Ok. I’m done. Maybe

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

QTK IG stories.... dumbass & her parents have been stuck on the plane for “over 4 1/2 hours” & possibly going to have to disembark if they can’t take off soon due to crew needing breaks & having people sitting on a plane too long.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

snarksite wrote:What the hell. They have a nice sized, level yard.
With a little planning, it could have been a beautiful, multifunctional space for the entire family. Instead it looks like a junkyard.
Instead of a pergola, why didn’t they ask Scott to help whatever brother finish the play set? I don’t know what that slide platform is supposed to look like but right now it looks like some kind of gallows. I keep waiting for one of the kids to impale themselves on it or hang themselves from it. The climbing rope continues to be a strangulation hazard because no one bothered to attach it properly. If TyPerv is to be believed, one of the kids ended up using it to create a “swing” on their climbing dome. And that impressed him?
He really is a tool.
The “playhouse” is a joke. It could have been so cute. Dumbash couldn’t be bothered to decorate it or fix it up because it wasn’t for her. The entire structure needs a proper paint job. The steps need a hand rail. It looks like exactly what it is. Like they walked away from it in the middle of construction.
They get these grand ideas but never follow through. Once they realize there might be sweat equity involved, they quit.

Their yard is beyond trashy looking. Poorly planned trees everywhere, playground equipment scattered about, random furniture everywhere. It’s a shit show. They should have just spent money on a nice well made playhouse / swing set and skipped this whole “custom designed made by family” idea. It would have looked SO much nicer. This just looks like a poorly planned neglected structure that the girls already seem uninterested in. If they had taken the time to put something up right after moving in then the girls would have put it to use and would have transitioned to playing with it differently. Yet here they are not even touching it.

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

SassySassenach wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:01 pm QTK IG stories.... dumbass & her parents have been stuck on the plane for “over 4 1/2 hours” & possibly going to have to disembark if they can’t take off soon due to crew needing breaks & having people sitting on a plane too long.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

She ‘literally’ documented her entire morning and said the word literally at least 10x while sounding like a teenager, explaining her day. Does this woman ever get tired of being a walking contradiction? Yesterday, posts about being present & putting her phone down & today records her entire morning, over worthless shit no one cares about. Does she think she’s the only one to ever get delayed on aircraft?
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Do we think that Tyson will be planning a weekend trip to visit SamLame now as restitution for this NY trip he didn’t get to go on?

Twizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Twizzy »

SassySassenach wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:01 pm QTK IG stories.... dumbass & her parents have been stuck on the plane for “over 4 1/2 hours” & possibly going to have to disembark if they can’t take off soon due to crew needing breaks & having people sitting on a plane too long.

Federal rules are 3 hours max.
photonailpolish
Talker
Talker

Unread post by photonailpolish »

JD386 wrote:
snarksite wrote:What the hell. They have a nice sized, level yard.
He really is a tool.

Their yard is beyond trashy looking. Poorly planned trees everywhere, playground equipment scattered about, random furniture everywhere. It’s a shit show. They should have just spent money on a nice well made playhouse / swing set and skipped this whole “custom designed made by family” idea. It would have looked SO much nicer. This just looks like a poorly planned neglected structure that the girls already seem uninterested in. If they had taken the time to put something up right after moving in then the girls would have put it to use and would have transitioned to playing with it differently. Yet here they are not even touching it.

There’s a show on tlc called sweet home sextuplets. Well they showed their play structure. Looks similar to the busbys. Not “family custom” but looks a hella lot more fun. And it’s under all this shade and it looked like they finished the ground underneath similar to an actual park. I just don’t get what trashley and fatso have against store bought playhouses. They look so much more fun than the one the “girlses” are stuck with.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

SassySassenach wrote:QTK IG stories.... dumbass & her parents have been stuck on the plane for “over 4 1/2 hours” & possibly going to have to disembark if they can’t take off soon due to crew needing breaks & having people sitting on a plane too long.

Of course she will have to sleep in again tomorrow because she got home so late tonight. Image She’ll be bitching and moaning tomorrow saying “ok guuuuyyyyssss, I’m like literally, like going to die, like I’m so tired” blah blah blah.

Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

I think Tyler deliberately sabotaged the pool. Ashley bought it without getting his permission. He was/is pissed. Poor little girls, no fun for you.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

I think, she was exaggerating! I wouldn't put it past her. This is the rules for a grounded plane
Airlines must return planes to the gate and let passengers off any time a flight is sitting on the tarmac for three hours (domestic flights). Airlines must provide passengers with adequate food and water within the first two hours of any tarmac delay.
She probably thought if she could lie on how long she was sitting on the plane, then Tyson wouldn't question why she came home later then "planned".
She doesn't want to go home to her kids, she could care less about them. She only cares about her shitty makeup products and being a teeny bopper. Her kids put a crimp on her style...

Unread post by Guest »

They should have an image of a half-assed broken play house for their logo.
Both free projects abandoned by Bo and wife.
I humor myself.
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

NotArealNanny posted on IG she’s leaving on vacation w a picture of an airplane. I hope she leaves tomorrow so Asswit has to get up and take care of her miracles by herself.

Elle-Cue-24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elle-Cue-24 »

Beauregard1 wrote:I think Tyler deliberately sabotaged the pool. Ashley bought it without getting his permission. He was/is pissed. Poor little girls, no fun for you.

That’s a very good point and would be exactly the kind of underhanded thing he’d do!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Elle-Cue-24 wrote:
Beauregard1 wrote:I think Tyler deliberately sabotaged the pool. Ashley bought it without getting his permission. He was/is pissed. Poor little girls, no fun for you.

That’s a very good point and would be exactly the kind of underhanded thing he’d do!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Petty as fuck if thats the case. Wasteful arseholes.

Tubby tyson... keep slamming the soda and donit, your day will come!
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 157d8a.jpg[/IMG]

This was on Nanny’s IG, doesn’t it look like Indie has a black eye? Tyler also posted a picture of Baby Mack and Indie together, Mack looks like he weighs more than Indie. I feel so sorry for her.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Ashley Gardner heres some advice for ya: If you're so tired when you get home from "work trips" or any trip for that matter, ummm... just don't go!! Pretty simple!! You do it to yourself lady! No sympathy here because you can find sympathy between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”