GQS: Chronicles of Narn: The Bison, The Bitch and The Endless Chores| Part 69

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: GQS: Chronicles of Narn: The Bison, The Bitch and The Endless Chores| Part 69

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Oh my Hod, Trash, get your boobs under control!! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... e14be6.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

msemiss
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Chronicles of Narn: The Bison, The Bitch and The Endless Chores| Part 69

Unread post by msemiss »

Rileysmomma wrote:Oh my Hod, Trash, get your boobs under control!! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... e14be6.jpg[/IMG]

O.M.G what is wrong with those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Maybe Screech should wear a bra? Maybe?

reefmango
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reefmango »

Rileysmomma wrote:Oh my Hod, Trash, get your boobs under control!! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... e14be6.jpg[/IMG]

Wow, just wow-- those are some serious udders! And what is she thinking? Doesn't seem to involve, "modesty", sigh...

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

msemiss wrote:

O.M.G what is wrong with those?

Boob job gone wrong, hoping to be on an episode of "Snipped", "Botched" or whatever show that was. Either way, she had a very bad plastic surgery fail. Maybe that's why we have seen her with black eyes, her fake boobs slapped her in her face ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

This is what her saggy situation makes me think Image

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Trashley gets tagged to do the 10 push-up challenge but can't do it. Pretty sad a 30-something with no underlying health issues can't do push-ups. But she can do the marshmallow challenge. Even though she now says she doesn't like marshmallows. I thought she loved marshmallows. Didn't she go crazy when she found mini marshmallows for hot chocolate and I thought she bought a bag of lucky charm marshmallows?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 9232df.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Rileysmomma wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:56 am Oh my Hod, Trash, get your boobs under control!!

Oh Lordy, that picture. For some reason it made me shout out two times " Oh, the humanity" :lol: :lol:
(can't repost picture)
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

See if I understand this. Trash goes through her life, even being pregnant with four, pretty flat-chested. Then at some point after she delivers, Trash has boobs. Are we supposed to believe they are a gift from Hod? :-o :P
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

gram3 wrote:See if I understand this. Trash goes through her life, even being pregnant with four, pretty flat-chested. Then at some point after she delivers, Trash has boobs. Are we supposed to believe they are a gift from Hod? :-o :P
She had implants before the girls. I'm wondering if she had them replaced since the girls were born and went bigger. Or if it may just be all the weight she's been gaining. She might just be one of those women that a lot of their weight gain goes to their chest.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

ears wrote:
gram3 wrote:See if I understand this. Trash goes through her life, even being pregnant with four, pretty flat-chested. Then at some point after she delivers, Trash has boobs. Are we supposed to believe they are a gift from Hod? :-o :P
She had implants before the girls. I'm wondering if she had them replaced since the girls were born and went bigger. Or if it may just be all the weight she's been gaining. She might just be one of those women that a lot of their weight gain goes to their chest.

I seem to gain weight in my chest, and its always the last weight to loose as well. ImageImage

Stripes do not do her any favours.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Im sorry, your kids are scragging each other on the floor and it makes you HAPPY!??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 346c0a.jpg[/IMG]
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Shes fucken lost her mind. Love that all its taken for it to finally happen is her having her kids home 24/7!! Imagine when NARN cant come in anymore??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... f4966c.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 8df8b6.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... e195df.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... ba9ede.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 7ac159.jpg[/IMG]
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

ears wrote:Trashley gets tagged to do the 10 push-up challenge but can't do it. Pretty sad a 30-something with no underlying health issues can't do push-ups. But she can do the marshmallow challenge. Even though she now says she doesn't like marshmallows. I thought she loved marshmallows. Didn't she go crazy when she found mini marshmallows for hot chocolate and I thought she bought a bag of lucky charm marshmallows?

She did 8 so why is she holding up 7 fingers??

Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

On their FB page, they posted the video of the dental appointment for the girls and mentioned that Trash had the flu. People were all commenting about that the dentist shouldn’t be open and about being quarantined. The KADS all jump in and say that the vlog is 2 weeks old and that the dumbos take “isolation” very serious, just check their IG and you’ll see that they self quarantined. Of what they are doing is considered isolation, then I wonder what I’m doing is called

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Howlin17 wrote:
ears wrote:Trashley gets tagged to do the 10 push-up challenge but can't do it. Pretty sad a 30-something with no underlying health issues can't do push-ups. But she can do the marshmallow challenge. Even though she now says she doesn't like marshmallows. I thought she loved marshmallows. Didn't she go crazy when she found mini marshmallows for hot chocolate and I thought she bought a bag of lucky charm marshmallows?

Counting is hard! That's why NARN is in charge of teaching the ferals to count.

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Howlin17 wrote:

ImageImageImage

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

They babysitters can't tell their kids apart when they're next to them or even on their IG that says exactly which kid's account it is[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 9afe2a.jpg[/IMG]

Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

I really fail to see how Trash could be attracted to Tyson, he is just plain gross and creepy.
DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

ears wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:27 pm They babysitters can't tell their kids apart when they're next to them or even on their IG that says exactly which kid's account it is

I’ve had to remove the link to quote but the answer Scarlett apparently gave to the question “how old is your dad?” was “Ummm maybe 16”. Guess that explains why he goes for the Instagram demographic that he does.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”