Re: Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Postby hufflebecks » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:03 am

new video in 45 minutes
hufflebecks
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby storeynyx » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:47 am

DoodleBop wrote:I struggle with women who claim to be victims of "gender disappointment" as if your child is predetermined to do anything or be anything based on gender. It seems to be a way to get attention from other moms online. For Chloe who claims gender doesn't matter she sure does think a whole lot about gender roles and stereotypes those poor kids. If 7 was a boy I'd feel so badly for him. It's bad enough for the spares.

Apart from what you said, that gender doesn’t determine anything, this is a woman who has gone ON about “traditional gender roles” being bullsh*t for donkey’s years. Seriously, you can’t say that gender doesn’t matter, boys can wear pink and have long hair and play dress ups and whatever else, and then also say you’re missing out because you don’t have daughters... what a crock.
The other reason it makes me mad is you can tell she decided from birth what each child’s life would be. What if Pearl turns out to be a tomboy, or grows up to be gay or trans? It would shatter Chloe’s image of her perfect daughter and she’d hate her for it.
Just enjoy your kids for who they are, not who you want them to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
storeynyx
Talker

Postby Tulip24 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:50 am

So I am assuming that the new blog title is total click bait, I can’t see Chloe looking after a dog considering the trips are hard enough.
Did she say why they had such a long break or was she vague as usual. I’m thinking she got in to trouble somehow and failed dismally at something that she thinks she’s an expert on. She is so freaking fake. Ugh
Tulip24
Amateur

Postby Chook123 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:12 am

Tulip24 wrote:So I am assuming that the new blog title is total click bait, I can’t see Chloe looking after a dog considering the trips are hard enough.
Did she say why they had such a long break or was she vague as usual. I’m thinking she got in to trouble somehow and failed dismally at something that she thinks she’s an expert on. She is so freaking fake. Ugh
She didnt get a dog its her sisters, clickbait as per usual.
She didnt say anything about why they were awol.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Chook123
Amateur

Postby Natxo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:45 am

I knew she was never going to mention anything about being away ever again. And oh my god... I really thought for a second that the dog was the whole special project lol. Can you just imagine how badly the dog would behave, I can’t see them training it properly and with six kids screaming and chasing it... that would be a nightmare.
Natxo
Informer

Postby ShudnaB3 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:01 am

Sooo glad the dog isn't theirs! In addition to kids who would be rough with it (I get that Felix is scared of dogs but I thought he was going to just kick it away!) can you imagine the poorly planned vegan diet they'd put it on? o.O

Other news from the vlog is Otto getting glasses. He chose pink frames, which is all well and good except that Chloe later rambles about how he changes his favourite colour often. I'd be pushing neutral frames all the way for a first (and temporary?) pair of glasses but I don't have that sweet YouTube cash I guess.
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby DoodleBop » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:43 am

storeynyx wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:I struggle with women who claim to be victims of "gender disappointment" as if your child is predetermined to do anything or be anything based on gender. It seems to be a way to get attention from other moms online. For Chloe who claims gender doesn't matter she sure does think a whole lot about gender roles and stereotypes those poor kids. If 7 was a boy I'd feel so badly for him. It's bad enough for the spares.

Apart from what you said, that gender doesn’t determine anything, this is a woman who has gone ON about “traditional gender roles” being bullsh*t for donkey’s years. Seriously, you can’t say that gender doesn’t matter, boys can wear pink and have long hair and play dress ups and whatever else, and then also say you’re missing out because you don’t have daughters... what a crock.
The other reason it makes me mad is you can tell she decided from birth what each child’s life would be. What if Pearl turns out to be a tomboy, or grows up to be gay or trans? It would shatter Chloe’s image of her perfect daughter and she’d hate her for it.

I wonder how much pressure will be put on Pearl to live up to her mother's expectations.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby lurking10 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:23 am

Wonder how many views this vid will get? A week off and a major clickbait title seems to be her point here.

What a scammer.
lurking10
Informer

Postby Lyanna » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:44 am

storeynyx wrote:

I have a feeling she would be okay if one of the boys decide to become a woman or turns out to be gay, but not if pearl turns out to be lesbian, trans or a tomboy.
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby Aboogabooga » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:30 pm

Wow. Glad I didn’t bother to watch. Fucking scam artist

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper

Postby Tulip24 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:16 pm

I agree that she is a scam artist and that begs the question as to where they get their money from. They would be earning very little if anything from YT so I find it baffling as to how they afford to live. Princess smugness was playing the game so well, how she just skimmed over why they were absent was pure BS, hopefully some of her followers will figure out that they have been fooled and stop watching. Oh and Chloe, please stop
with the constant hair flicking/fiddling as it’s f’n annoying.
I buckled and watched the vlog (silly me) and was relieved that the dog was not theirs as it would have been horribly treated by those kids. What I don’t understand is why would Otto only have to wear glasses for 4 months, there is no way that the eye correction would be fixed in such a short time.
Tulip24
Amateur

Postby ShudnaB3 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:57 pm

Yeah considering she was all, "oh we've totes had it checked and his eyes are fiiine" when people first brought up that Otto looked like his eyes were crossing (and then later said "but we're going to get it checked further..." hence the vlog material eye checkup :roll: ) I don't think she is very good at accepting when one of her perfect children needs a bit of extra help. Also while I'm all for liking pink or whatever colour Chloe later talks about how Otto changes his mind on favourite colours. I think I'd be pretty firm on neutral frames with a child who changes his mind, especially with something like glasses where you don't want any extra excuses for not wearing them.

Can you imagine what an awful life a dog would have in that family? Felix looked like he was going to dropkick the puppy (I get he was scared but still) and they would totally put a dog on some horribly planned vegan diet.
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby DoodleBop » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:23 am

I wonder if the eye doctor said they'd re-check in four months to see if the script needs to change of it there hasn't been any improvement what the next step is and they took it as only wearing glasses for four months.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby ShudnaB3 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:51 pm

New vlog. Opens with them at the park. It looks warm out but inexplicably Pearl is wearing leggings and long sleeves under a "cyooot cat dress", as Chloe points out.

Rufus is eating a sandwich and then puts it back in a now empty container. Henry fishes it out to eat so of course Rufus wants it back. Screaming ensues. Pack your kids more food, dimwits.

Boring scene at home with Chloe in the triplets room saying they went to the park and Henry, Pearl and Felix are playing on the beds. When Felix gets into Pearl's bed Pearl squawks at him and Chloe coos, "use your words, sweetie, say 'felix that's my bed'" as if Pearl is capable of that but ok...

Chloe presents the triplets (and Felix) with care Bears from a bag and explains she got the triplets these from someone's preloved collection for $50 which is a great deal. She wants them to be part of adding more colour to the triplets room.

Felix and Pearl fight over the Care Bears and Felix keeps repeating "Care Bear" like he's mimicking Pearl but then switches to whining exactly like Evan to say he wanted to make a rainbow with the bears, which eventually Pearl let's him do.

After awhile Pearl is allowed to play with them and piles them all up repeating "care bear".

Evan comes in to show his medal he got from soccer. He says his favourite thing about soccer is making goals and he might play again next term because Otto says he will.

Boys are drawing while wearing onesies to end the vlog.
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby spoiled2bits » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:48 pm

Tulip24 wrote:I agree that she is a scam artist and that begs the question as to where they get their money from. They would be earning very little if anything from YT so I find it baffling as to how they afford to live. Princess smugness was playing the game so well, how she just skimmed over why they were absent was pure BS, hopefully some of her followers will figure out that they have been fooled and stop watching. Oh and Chloe, please stop
I buckled and watched the vlog (silly me) and was relieved that the dog was not theirs as it would have been horribly treated by those kids. What I don’t understand is why would Otto only have to wear glasses for 4 months, there is no way that the eye correction would be fixed in such a short time.
Isn't it that he had to do the patch 4 Mos ?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
spoiled2bits
Amateur

Postby gossipingloser » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:40 pm

A loooooot of whining in the latest vlog. Wowee. Also I think it was the record for most times Chloe said “aww” in one video.

gossipingloser
Talker

Postby ShudnaB3 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:06 pm

spoiled2bits wrote:
Tulip24 wrote:I agree that she is a scam artist and that begs the question as to where they get their money from. They would be earning very little if anything from YT so I find it baffling as to how they afford to live. Princess smugness was playing the game so well, how she just skimmed over why they were absent was pure BS, hopefully some of her followers will figure out that they have been fooled and stop watching. Oh and Chloe, please stop
Isn't it that he had to do the patch 4 Mos ?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Chloe definitely said in the vlog and repeated in a comment that he has to wear the glasses for 4 months. To be honest, though, she didn't sound like she knew what she was talking about (and Ro was the one who took Otto to the eye checkup) so she may well just be assuming she is an expert as usual. (Her explanation of it was basically, "he is longsighted so he has to wear glasses for four months oh and he has a patch to wear." but didn't explain or understand that the patching would be to strengthen his eye that turns in not to treat longsightedness.) My guess is that they were told to check it again in 4 months and Chloe has just latched onto that as an end date. And hey, it probably will be if that's what Ms Know It All seems best. She did convince Evan his beeeeautiful belly button doesn't need fixing so why correct beautiful, turned in eyes? :roll:
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby Lyanna » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:16 am

I suggested last year that they get Otto’s eyes checked because I always thought his eyes looked weird, like not the eyes themselves but the way he looks at things. Back then Chloe thought it was a cute facial feature and that everything was fine. So it wouldn’t surprise me if Chloe end up thinking he is fine and try to convince him that his turned in eye is beauuuutiful and that he doesn’t need this beauuutiful part of his body fixed. And brag about ho she lets her kids make’ their own decisions because she’s all for body autonomy.
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby Snarky Lady » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:39 am

I have a hard time watching their v'logs for many reasons. The main one is her voice and the way she ends each sentence on a higher octave. Those poor kids and their diets. My son was a vegan for several years and ate healthier than the Beans but it is beginning to affect him now, teeth, bones etc. Their house reminds me of a padded cell with no furniture. Would be interesting to see the end result of their parenting but I suspect we will never see that, her v'logs are boring enough. I can hardly get through one.
Snarky is as snarky does!
Snarky Lady
True Gossiper

Postby Sparklingdee » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:07 am

Even if there is something wrong with Otto's eyes (or any of them), Chloe will probably just say HEY GUYS... DO YOU WANT TO GO HOSPITAL AND HAVE AN OPERATION? WITH A NEEDLE IN YOUR ARM? and they'll all scream no and of course she'll say WELL THATS UR DECISION SWEETIE ITS YOUR LIFE. Much like the belly button thing.
Sparklingdee
Informer

Postby ytdramaqueen » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:22 pm

Sparklingdee wrote:Even if there is something wrong with Otto's eyes (or any of them), Chloe will probably just say HEY GUYS... DO YOU WANT TO GO HOSPITAL AND HAVE AN OPERATION? WITH A NEEDLE IN YOUR ARM? and they'll all scream no and of course she'll say WELL THATS UR DECISION SWEETIE ITS YOUR LIFE. Much like the belly button thing.

So true! I cringed so hard when she asked one of the triplet boys (I can't be bothered with their terrible names) if they wanted a haircut. THEY'RE LITERALLY BABIES!? Are you gonna ask them if they want to run into a busy intersection too????

ytdramaqueen
Amateur

Postby Natxo » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:35 pm

They’re getting this rainbow playmat that will spread across the whole living room exactly how it looks inside a preschool. So much for a home... I get it that she ‘homeschools’ and wants an environment that can represent that in a way but really? Why do they not make their house look like an actual family lives inside it?! It looks like they just moved in, unpacked the boxes and haven’t managed to make it look like a home yet.
Natxo
Informer

Postby ShudnaB3 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:13 pm

Natxo wrote:They’re getting this rainbow playmat that will spread across the whole living room exactly how it looks inside a preschool. So much for a home... I get it that she ‘homeschools’ and wants an environment that can represent that in a way but really? Why do they not make their house look like an actual family lives inside it?! It looks like they just moved in, unpacked the boxes and haven’t managed to make it look like a home yet.

Really? They're going to have fun cleaning that. Oh sorry, RO will have fun cleaning it. From what ive seen those foam mats tend to look grotty very quickly and we have seen how she lets her kids wear socks outside and then inside, etc.

On a similar note did anyone catch her stories yesterday where she focused on the kids drinking green smoothies? Since they don't have their table anymore the kids were just sitting anywhere, including on the couch where the triplets were wiping bits of green ON the yellow couch. So gross!

I'd feel sorry for any guests in that home, but we all know they don't really DO guests.
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby DoodleBop » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:54 pm

The overalls look stupid on the big boys. They must be constantly junk grabbing they look so uncomfortable. Remember the days the kids just all wore black leggings\stretch pants. At least they were comfy.

I still don't get how they function feeding 6 small kids without a table to sit them at or do they do most of the meals at the little picnic table.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby Lyanna » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:08 pm

I don’t get how they function at all.
Lyanna
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Chloe and Beans