Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Re: Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Miabelle86 wrote:Ottos Instagram pic of him in his glasses, his teeth look awful. I hope it’s just because he just ate. Does Chloe ever take the children to the dentist. When Evan lost his teeth I thought he was on the young side to loose his teeth. My son lost his first tooth this year and he is 7, some of his friends lost one or two last year.
I think it's normal. I remember I lost my 1st at 7 and it was considered very late back then. 5 seems younger but not crazy young to me anyway. I didn't have teeth till 12 mos though

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

DoodleBop wrote:The whole being MIA then look at all these foam mats...to prevent injuries...Rufus with injury...I didn't want to believe someone actually called CPS but maybe they did get an alert from the triplet's daycare or somewhere.
Anyone can report anyone and they have to investigate even if it's bogus so I think that's what happened

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

spoiled2bits wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:The whole being MIA then look at all these foam mats...to prevent injuries...Rufus with injury...I didn't want to believe someone actually called CPS but maybe they did get an alert from the triplet's daycare or somewhere.
Anyone can report anyone and they have to investigate even if it's bogus so I think that's what happened

I doubt they've been investigated. I'm not in WA but in another state and I do know of someone who had people reporting low-key negligence and it wasn't investigated. There are too many flat out abusive, imminent danger cases to investigate every case of parental stupidity when there isn't "immediate risk" to the children.

But the real reason I doubt it was anything as serious as that is because Chloe has a low threshold for what makes something difficult. "Hard" is probably her most used word when discussing the triplets. It was "heartbreaking" and "horrible" to have a delivery man comment on their family size. A "rough week" was probably a less than flattering comment from someone and possible YouTube issues. Perhaps coupled with brief moments of self-pity that Rufus is challenging and perfect Otto has imperfect eyes (but for only four months). Who knows with this one. :roll:
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

I just stumbled across another family in Melbourne, Australia and Mum is pregnant with the 11th baby. Whilst I don’t personally agree to people over populating the world, this family is lovely. The kids all seem to be close in age and the house is a tad messy and cluttered but gee the kids are all well dressed and look really healthy. From the few videos I have watched Mum seems really down to earth and grounded. So Chloe having six kids is not as hard as you make it out to be because there are people who have more kids than you yet manage to have a happy, healthy family. Oh and the kids are in private school even though the parents don’t seem well off.
Suzannn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Suzannn »

No Chloe, a 5-year old's diet is different then a 2-year old's... poor children[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 588d9f.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 32f861.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 040c9d.jpg[/img]
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

I highly doubt they got investigated either. As much as she irritates me, I don’t think she’s *that* bad. I’m sure social services has much bigger problems.

I am wondering if anyone in Australia can confirm, would the end of December mark the end of the school year?
Im curious because they went to a museum and I’m wondering if this is for the “homeschool report”. Last time she suddenly started doing activities with Evan right before submitting a report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ok Chloe (since you're probably reading here to figure out what to justify next :roll:), that's all well and good that you can make aesthetically pleasing little plates of food and Google the calories. But girl, we've seen your vlog! We've seen one child cram everything in their mouth and want more while others run away crying. Or all the food the triplets play with and drop. Or when avocado is the only form of fat on a plate and someone rejects it and someone else eats double. We've seen the abundance of starch and spread (sandwiches) and banana feeding frenzies where the kids frantically cram food in their mouths while barely chewing. We know that Pearl is still very tiny because you loooove to remind us and yet you've shown no special consideration towards her diet as a growth restricted premmie. I could go on... basically, stop being so smug and know it all about your food choices when it's clear you're just obsessed with numbers and colour coordinating (no surprise there that the boys are too) down to the food you serve and really don't care what's actually consumed.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

gossipingloser wrote:I highly doubt they got investigated either. As much as she irritates me, I don’t think she’s *that* bad. I’m sure social services has much bigger problems.

I am wondering if anyone in Australia can confirm, would the end of December mark the end of the school year?
Im curious because they went to a museum and I’m wondering if this is for the “homeschool report”. Last time she suddenly started doing activities with Evan right before submitting a report.

Yes December is the end of the school year here.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Maybe that’s what happened. Maybe the home school moderator report last time was not what Chloe expected. According to the regulations in most states, if the homeschooled child is not up to date with the curriculum then the moderator can give the parents a period of time for the kids to catch up. They can also instruct and or order them to attend mainstream schooling if they feel the child’s schooling is not being met.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Thanks lurking10, interesting!
Eh, I can’t imagine Evan is behind on academic subjects. He can read and lord knows he’s got his multiplication tables memorized. I think that’s pretty good for his age. The concern would be with his social-emotional development.. not his academics.

Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

He may not be behind on maths and reading but what about all the other required curriculum that has to be met. He does no science, arts, humanities and social science, or technology subjects which are required from prep onwards. Are they still doing the language class as well or has that gone by the way side? So apart from learning to memorize it begs the question, just what has he learnt?
unionjack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by unionjack »

Seeing pictures of her meals usually makes me pretty mad, since I cannot imagine where these kids are supposed to get their energy from throughout the day... :-o

And btw: Hi Chloe, since you don't even seem to try to hide the fact that you are reading here, I want to suggest that you instead use the time spend on this side in order to for example get a good nights sleep or spending some one-on-one time with every single one of your children and not just precious Pearl. ;)
Suzannn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Suzannn »

This made me laugh. Chloe is talking about the the three bigger boys playing "with the other kids and stuff" in the park, and that the triplets are playing closer to where Ro en Chloe are. Next shot:
beans.JPG

Where are 'the other kids and stuff' Chloe? Oh right, they are at school.

I also think Otto's glasses don't really fit. They keep sliding off his nose.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Yes I’m not saying she’s doing a good job homeschooling at all. But I think a homeschool evaluator is probably just checking to make sure the kids are learning *something* and not just doing child labour. I think their standards are probably really low. Anyway, I think the homeschool evaluation explains why they went to a museum, so they can show her kids doing something besides reciting numbers.

AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

Suzannn wrote:This made me laugh. Chloe is talking about the the three bigger boys playing "with the other kids and stuff" in the park, and that the triplets are playing closer to where Ro en Chloe are. Next shot:
beans.JPG

Where are 'the other kids and stuff' Chloe? Oh right, they are at school.

I also think Otto's glasses don't really fit. They keep sliding off his nose.
Yes! No kids to be found...also Otto's glasses are definitely too big, he has to keep pushing them up.
Also wanted to add that the way Otto speaks(or doesn't speak) deserves some attention. It seems like its hard for him to get words out, he drags the pronounciation and hesitiates in his speech. I'm wondering if speaking takes too much effort for him, or if he has trouble processing and outputting what he wants to say. I don't know but if he were mine, I would be concerned. He speaks soooo slowly. Felix does too, but not as badly.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Otto seems really quiet so the bigger personalities in the house [Chloe & Evan] seem to take up so much space he shrinks back. Those do not seem like kids' glasses they're so big I wonder if they're intended for bigger faces.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Having had a child who has worn glasses before, yes Otto’s glasses are way too big for his face. Maybe it is a ploy for Otto to stop wearing them, Chloe will probably say “they are too big sweetie and I don’t want you to get upset, so you can stop wearing them now as your eyes look soooo much better”.

None of that family have decent speech, but what do you expect from Mum and Dad mumbles.
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

I gotta be honest; Otto looks super cute with glasses. I wish they got a neutral color and ones that fit though. I can't handle watching more than one vlog in one sitting because of their weird cadence. It's almost like they're constantly whining.

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Otto does look cute in his glasses, but yeah I don't understand Chloe's explanation of their sizing. She made a comment about him being "in between sizes"...? I know kids his age who wear glasses and they all have ones that fit? Chloe is so weird with her explanations. Just like Pearl is sooo tiny like a baby but built like a toddler so somehow that meant no nappies fit correctly. Or when she hung those posters on the wall and got so defensive at people saying eye level would be better, "they aren't as high as they look in the picture!"

I wish she'd be upfront about the fact that she was not vegan during her pregnancy, nor for the triplets early life. People keep commenting on her food posting saying she's proof that you can raise healthy vegan kids and asking for tips on being vegan while pregnant, formula, etc. None of which Chloe can give firsthand advice on but of course she doesn't want to say that...
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

gossipingloser wrote:Thanks lurking10, interesting!
Eh, I can’t imagine Evan is behind on academic subjects. He can read and lord knows he’s got his multiplication tables memorized. I think that’s pretty good for his age. The concern would be with his social-emotional development.. not his academics.

Yes because our summer is Dec - Feb so our big school break is between then.

The school year is Feb - Dec :)

Return to “Chloe and Beans”