• Advertisement

Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Re: Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Postby lovesthree » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:01 am

I want to know why they're dressed in the same clothes all year round? The trips were wearing those overalls with the white long sleeve top underneath in the middle of winter and they wore the exact same thing the other day to the park but its summer now! The must have been so hot running around in so many layers.
lovesthree
Talker

Advertisement

Postby DoodleBop2 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:25 am

Maybe because she thinks a 2 year old and 5 year old have the same diet she thinks they should have the same clothes summer and winter as well.

Does their house have air conditioning I assume it does maybe they're dressed warm because the house is usually cold.
DoodleBop2
Informer

Postby ShudnaB3 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:05 pm

lovesthree wrote:I want to know why they're dressed in the same clothes all year round? The trips were wearing those overalls with the white long sleeve top underneath in the middle of winter and they wore the exact same thing the other day to the park but its summer now! The must have been so hot running around in so many layers.

Someone asked in the YouTube comments if it was for sun protection that they wore long sleeves in the summer. Chloe didn't answer but her crazy superfan doedezal is on a roll answering questions on her behalf :roll: and confirmed, yes, it's for sun protection...then today's vlog the triplets are wearing the overalls with no shirts underneath so, er, nice try creepy fan. I think Chloe herself often dresses completely wrong for the weather so she just dresses her kids in whatever she likes too. They go out a lot but except for Evan doing soccer none of them actually MOVE that much when outdoors so maybe the heat doesn't bother them too much. :P
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby notinthemood » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:13 pm

Tulip24 wrote:I just stumbled across another family in Melbourne, Australia and Mum is pregnant with the 11th baby. Whilst I don’t personally agree to people over populating the world, this family is lovely. The kids all seem to be close in age and the house is a tad messy and cluttered but gee the kids are all well dressed and look really healthy. From the few videos I have watched Mum seems really down to earth and grounded. So Chloe having six kids is not as hard as you make it out to be because there are people who have more kids than you yet manage to have a happy, healthy family. Oh and the kids are in private school even though the parents don’t seem well off.

Link?
notinthemood
Wallflower

Postby Natxo » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:17 pm

There’s a channel called Yes, they are all ours - they’re Australian and pregnant with their 11th baby so I guess that’s the family.
Natxo
Informer

Postby gossipingloser » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:06 pm

I find it hard to believe a person who has 11 kids on purpose is “down to earth” but that’s just me I guess. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gossipingloser
Talker

Postby DoodleBop2 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:36 pm

I wonder if people with lots of kids are always used to such close quarters with so many people or if they get used to it.
DoodleBop2
Informer

Postby Tulip24 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:39 pm

When I said they were down to earth, I suppose I meant not narcissistic, self centered and righteous like Chloe and Ro. And Natxo you were spot on with the family.
I have only watched a couple of their videos and whilst they are not as appealing as many of the YouTube families, there is something genuine and real about them I guess.
Tulip24
Amateur

Postby ShudnaB3 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:05 pm

gossipingloser wrote:I find it hard to believe a person who has 11 kids on purpose is “down to earth” but that’s just me I guess. Ha

Haha! You have a point, though I actually know some very down to earth large families (I'm from a larger-than-average one myself so might be biased). For me the thing is the vlogging...when your vlogging platform isn't to showcase a skill or unique surroundings or anything other than "I had a lotta kids, click subscribe!" I get so weirded out. I only watched the latest pregnancy announcement from this other family and found it quite stressful viewing just because of the lack of editing,
lighting, chaos... (gotta hand it to Chloe there, she does have some skills in editing) so I have no opinion on what they show normally. I just think kids should be allowed to form an identity outside of "large YouTube family".
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby Tulip24 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:19 am

Yeah Chloe might be good at editing videos and this family not so much, could it be because they concentrate on raising their children to be decent human beings and Mum actually parents her kids. :-o
Tulip24
Amateur

Postby Suzannn » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:57 am

Dumb Chloe strikes again... she obviously doesn't know the difference between farsighted and nearsighted.. or she is just taking the opportunity to brag about "omg my 3-year old can read fluently!!!?!!"[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171218/b9bd6e150a79d8642e91c60513b93574.jpg[/img]
Suzannn
Amateur

Postby ShudnaB3 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Oh she does love the chance to brag, but didn't she say Otto was longsighted/farsighted? So it would mean close up things would be blurry, right?

I see she is changing her tune from "he only has to wear them four months" to the (far more likely what she was told in the first place) "they will be checked in four months" so someone must have schooled her there. Hopefully if he needs to wear them long term Chloe will get glasses that fit better though. A little kid with glasses should still be able to be active without them sliding around all the time.
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby DoodleBop2 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:58 am

The mom of Eightathome [the woman I think she stole the boys horrible haircuts from] while she has 6 kids and does take photos of her adorable kids - her main focus is being a mother and how she handles it. She writes articles about parenting and how she manages. So while her angle is having lots of small children - her bread and butter isn't photos\videos of her cute kids. It's that she has a social media presence and can write articles. More of these Youtube moms should switch the focus...although I think that there is this oversaturation of mom Youtubers and some simply aren't going to survive the changing tides of Youtube and public opinion on using your kids so you can be a SAHM. The ones who will survive are the ones who can switch the focus to themselves and become more diverse like writing articles.

I wonder if Chloe with her barely graduated high school could earn an income with writing.
DoodleBop2
Informer

Postby TurtleFOD » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:22 am

People always seem to get confused with farsighted and shortsighted. I’m farsighted so while I can easily read small things close up (think phonebook) I cant see small things far away (think menu behind the cashier in McDonald’s) so its perfectly normal that Otto could learn to read so easily. I know when I’m not wearing my glasses or contact lenses the features on people’s faces are a blur to me until I’m closer to them. That’s probably the biggest difference Otto finds now.

TurtleFOD
Talker

Postby iheartyt » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:07 am

TurtleFOD wrote:People always seem to get confused with farsighted and shortsighted. I’m farsighted so while I can easily read small things close up (think phonebook) I cant see small things far away (think menu behind the cashier in McDonald’s) so its perfectly normal that Otto could learn to read so easily. I know when I’m not wearing my glasses or contact lenses the features on people’s faces are a blur to me until I’m closer to them. That’s probably the biggest difference Otto finds now.

You've got it backward. If you can see up close, you are nearsighted. If you can see in the distance, you are farsighted.
iheartyt
Amateur

Postby TurtleFOD » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:54 pm

iheartyt wrote:
TurtleFOD wrote:People always seem to get confused with farsighted and shortsighted. I’m farsighted so while I can easily read small things close up (think phonebook) I cant see small things far away (think menu behind the cashier in McDonald’s) so its perfectly normal that Otto could learn to read so easily. I know when I’m not wearing my glasses or contact lenses the features on people’s faces are a blur to me until I’m closer to them. That’s probably the biggest difference Otto finds now.

You've got it backward. If you can see up close, you are nearsighted. If you can see in the distance, you are farsighted.

Yes but I’m talking about with reading a book there’s no difference for me as you can just move the book to the distance you can see it. Real life is more difficult because when things aren’t at the distance that’s optimum for me (which differs for everyone) they are blurry. Reading car plates is another example of this.

TurtleFOD
Talker

Postby DoodleBop2 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:32 pm

I thought that's why most places want an eye exam before school because you can be managing but then it comes to seeing things off the board across the room and they can't.
DoodleBop2
Informer

Postby noli » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:58 am

So I was checking some youtuber on socialblade and it seems like Chloe actually loose some money. Can someone explain, what happened? I don't watch them that often to know [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171220/de1c1f4bdee231e76bbfe0b7f9f13843.jpg[/img]

Envoyé de mon HUAWEI P7-L10 en utilisant Tapatalk
noli
Wallflower

Postby spoiled2bits » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:40 am

noli wrote:So I was checking some youtuber on socialblade and it seems like Chloe actually loose some money. Can someone explain, what happened? I don't watch them that often to know [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171220/de1c1f4bdee231e76bbfe0b7f9f13843.jpg[/img]

Weird. There was no vid that day so maybe why?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
spoiled2bits
Talker

Postby noli » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:18 am

spoiled2bits wrote:
noli wrote:So I was checking some youtuber on socialblade and it seems like Chloe actually loose some money. Can someone explain, what happened? I don't watch them that often to know [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171220/de1c1f4bdee231e76bbfe0b7f9f13843.jpg[/img]

Weird. There was no vid that day so maybe why?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
i wonder if they were maybe demonetize

noli
Wallflower

Postby DoodleBop2 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:47 am

Lots of videos with child nudity or children being upset or in pain....are being demonitized. I bet it also doesn't help they didn't upload for a week.
DoodleBop2
Informer

Postby natalka81 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:26 pm

Yeah. I'd suspect it's because several of her videos were demonetized for inappropriate content, or she deleted them herself for fear of having her whole channel demonetized. Anything with kids experiencing pain, being in a potentially dangerous situation, being sick, being dressed inappropriately, etc. could be grounds for demonetization with the new YT rules, I think. I don't really understand it all, but I would imagine that on the day where the views went down so drastically, several videos were deleted or demonetized. Also, I think they can get you for misleading thumbnails too...
natalka81
Gossiper

Postby callie73 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:57 am

I love the triplets haircuts! Next up for a haircut.. Felix! and not just a trim, I'd like to see him with a haircut similar to Otto and Evan's.
callie73
Amateur

Postby DoodleBop2 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:21 pm

I'm thinking they quickly discovered how much easier short hair is on children who aren't old enough to help take care of their hair. They look good. I'm honestly shocked Chloe did more than a trim for Pearl.
DoodleBop2
Informer

Postby prettypink-dreamer » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:57 am

It’s amazing to me how different Henry looks from the other two! Rufus & pearl have similar features but Henry is just adorable!!! Plus I love how the boys are both blonde. No more matchy matchy and you know that has to piss Chloe off!

prettypink-dreamer
Talker

PreviousNext

Return to Chloe and Beans