Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

There are other things they could have done other than get rid of their table but consistent parenting is hard.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

She has a story up at the moment about how her kids all love eating ice...I wonder how long before someone tells her craving ice can be a sign of iron deficiency and she never mentions it again? Cant have her perfect mushy vegan diet called into question! (At any rate it's terrible for their teeth, knock that off Chloe.)
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Haven’t watched them in a while. Can the triplets talk yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The triplets are barely verbal. Their speech delay is becoming more apparent.

Whenever someone mentions that since they have a large following it would be better to show people the supplements they use [for iron, B12, DHA\ARA etc] instead of just scolding people because being vegan is so right and so easy. I have a funny feeling if the kids can't extract it from whatever fruit and seeds they get off the tray before Evan or from the nutritional yeast they put on the mush they aren't getting it.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Honestly I feel as if the triplets, especially Pearl, have made a lot of progress with their speech. Yes, they're definitely still delayed, but I think they're moving along okay. Completely agree with you about the vegan stuff.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

The triplets are starting to talk a bit. They’re slightly more responsive to speech now too (mostly pearl). I think MONTESSORI is doing them some good.

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah Pearl's speech is really coming along and the boys is better. I think they do a lot more echoing and look blankly at Chloe at half the things says (but then, wouldn't you?) but hopefully MONTESSORI continues to help, until she yanks them out of it. (At the start of one of her vlogs recently she said they probably won't go for TOO much longer.)

As predicted someone brought up ice chewing and iron deficiency but Chloe replied with her customary faux-lol that "or, kids enjoy water in crunchy form." And that since they take an iron supplement and eat foods high in iron she "doesn't think so." Case closed. :roll:

I love how two adults who are home most of the time claim they couldn't keep up with the triplets climbing the table but have time to make endless instagrammable fruit platters. #priorities

My theory is still that they were looking at moving (and packed down the pesky table to kill two birds with one stone) and it fell through. That was around the same time they dropped a bucket of money on that creepy crime scene outline baby art they were "going to hang soon" and never have. But I could be wrong...
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

I wonder if the reason that she is considering pulling the triplets out of Montessori is because of the child care rebate changes due to come in this year. The government has tightened up the claiming circumstances and how it’s paid, it will possibly be too expensive for them considering they have no permanent income coming in. I still don’t know how they survive financially but they must have money coming from somewhere !! But where?
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

It will cost them more too because they are both at home. I hope they manage to keep them in because the more they are away from Chloe the better. She can’t teach them like she thinks she can

Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

It would be fair to keep them in until they can attend homeschool group when they’re school aged. At least they can interact with other kids in ‘montessori’.

Where’s this secret project she has been promising?
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

I'm SHOCKED at the hate for this family.

I adore this family and I'm so amazed at how great Chloe and Rohan are considering their age. They are so calm, patient and loving. Yes, they do things a bit unconventionally but I adore them.

The children are smart, fairly well-behaved, eat unbelievably healthy and seem to get along. Of course we can't see everything so there is plenty we don't know. The only thing I'm not super keen on is the homeschooling and the fact that both parents don't seem to take care of themselves. I wish they'd be on a better sleep schedule and I'm generally just have an issue with homeschooling but no one is going to do things just as I would.

Overall I think they are the best YouTube parents around. I genuinely like both Chloe and Rohan.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Hate is a strong word and I don’t think any of us hate the family.

The greatest YouTube family there is! You have got to be joking right.

Yes their diet looks healthy but those children are severely lacking in vitamins and nutrients because Chloe fails to see what dietary requirements her children need and their food portions are hugely inadequate. The kids are starving at the best of times and this can be seen by the way the older kids scoff down the food at a rapid rate while the little ones get the scraps.

Failing to discipline your children and teach them right from wrong will quickly become a problem when they are teenagers who can think for themselves. Her namby pamby teachings now will come back to bite her later on as teenagers are a whole different aspect in raising children. Giving children no structure and routine will be detrimental in the long run.

Chloe has a genuine dislike for most of her followers so I don’t see why anyone could honestly say she is a nice person. Personally, I think she is narcissistic and a know it all.
hellcatspangled
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hellcatspangled »

There are many “better” YouTube parents (how good can you really be if you’re exploiting your children’s privacy for money anyway). Ones that don’t judge other parents for cutting their children’s hair. Chloe’s always one to bitch about being judged but does plenty of judging herself.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Haha right "better" YouTube parent isn't saying much, is it? :lol: I don't dislike them for being unconventional (I've said before I support homeschooling/alternative education. And I kind of like the Great Wall of Stuva. :P) but I do dislike parents who quit their jobs to make money off their kids and then turn around and judge others. They deleted their epic "delivery man who boggled at having six kids, how saaaaad, what a bad parent" Instagram post, have now privatised HEAPS of videos that in many cases showcased her kids sick, unhappy, in the bath because they're savvy enough to know YouTube is cracking down on it. If I recall correctly her appearance here way back (when most people here liked her but she couldn't stand that not everyone did because she's arrogant) she made smug comments about not using childcare yet turned around and put the triplets into daycare and hired a babysitter so they can do things with the kids that are ages Princess Chloe favours. I honestly don't hate them but I certainly don't think they deserve a pat on the back for doing a basic job of parenting and filming it!
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Dallas_Snob wrote:I'm SHOCKED at the hate for this family.

I adore this family and I'm so amazed at how great Chloe and Rohan are considering their age. They are so calm, patient and loving. Yes, they do things a bit unconventionally but I adore them.

The children are smart, fairly well-behaved, eat unbelievably healthy and seem to get along. Of course we can't see everything so there is plenty we don't know. The only thing I'm not super keen on is the homeschooling and the fact that both parents don't seem to take care of themselves. I wish they'd be on a better sleep schedule and I'm generally just have an issue with homeschooling but no one is going to do things just as I would.

Overall I think they are the best YouTube parents around. I genuinely like both Chloe and Rohan.
Maybe you should check out Claire and the Crosbys.. Or the bucket list family.. Those are the best YouTube families

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Their diet is lacking. Chloe in her heart knows this which is why she's so defensive about it. Acting as if they can magically glean everything they require from too many bananas and 6 spinach leaves on a plate. Never mind the older boys are expected to have the same calorie requirements as their 2-year-old sister 1\3 their size.

If Chloe has an issue the kids do, their formerly long hair, their diets [went Vegan so mom could lose weight], if she doesn't like a subject in school then they don't learn it. The whole homeschool thing is because well I hated school and didn't learn anything and they won't either. As if all six of her children will learn like she does.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Dallas_Snob wrote:I'm SHOCKED at the hate for this family.

I felt very much the same way when I first started posting here, and I definitely don't "hate" the family now. I think for me the biggest turn off has been the way she communicates with her viewers and the way she tries to come off as knowing everything there possibly is to know about parenting without ever allowing her methods to be questioned or discussed. I'm not completely on board with the general opinion here that the kids eat poorly to be honest. It's true that they don't look super healthy a lot, and I do think Chloe has a bit of an obsession with Pearl being small, but I think in general she's doing okay with the food. But the homeschooling, the insular living, the defensiveness, the obsessiveness about hair and other things, and the way they communicate with others has been a big turn off for me. Do I think they're the worst family on YT? Absolutely not, but they're part of the culture of exploiting their children for views and money for sure.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

how can they possibly be the best youtube family if they film the kids naked and wet all the damn time, then they film the kids stuffing their faces with huge bananas and touching their privates and talking about poop. Oh and don't forget when they film them covered in shit or farting.
yeah the kids will surely be delighted to see these videos of them on the internet for the world to see when they grow up. No doubt.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Lyanna wrote:how can they possibly be the best youtube family if they film the kids naked and wet all the damn time, then they film the kids stuffing their faces with huge bananas and touching their privates and talking about poop. Oh and don't forget when they film them covered in shit or farting.
yeah the kids will surely be delighted to see these videos of them on the internet for the world to see when they grow up. No doubt.
And don’t forget the nose picking, the snatching stuff from their siblings and talking with their mouths full of masticated food.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Or the time she laid Pearl down and filmed her in such a way to make her look the thinnest & frail she possibly could but then was like see how far she's come. Yet she never took the boys photo in that way and it felt like a creep shot. :?

Return to “Chloe and Beans”