• Advertisement

Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Postby freebeegal » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:20 pm

Just watched her most recent video. The valentines craft one. What a wasted opportunity to actually give the kids the chance to do something creative. Why were the kids not given pens, glitter, paints, stickers etc. How can a child be creative when all you give them is a glue stick and little hearts (all of one colour) to stick on a big heart. How terribly boring. What 2-5 year old would honestly find that engaging for more than 2 minutes. Yet if they had more supplies I’m sure they would have had a lot more fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
freebeegal
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby Tulip24 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:38 pm

I haven’t watched the latest vlog but if that’s all they did craft wise then I agree that would have been boring. Why not give them pages out of old magazines, catalogues etc to cut out pictures from and glue onto plain paper. What about stickers or stamps, finger painting or finger/hand printing etc. Ugh I could go on with ideas. Why do they all have to do the same thing each and every time? Chloe has NO imagination or creative flair at all and those kids will suffer for it. I find the whole family situation those kids are in just plain sad :(
Tulip24
Talker

Postby gossipingloser » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:41 pm

Agreed! I know restrictive is how Chloe rolls but it really stands out when she’s doing an “advice” video.

gossipingloser
Talker

Postby DoodleBop2 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:48 pm

Remember how she says unschooling is all about freedom and children learning at their own speed. :D She's just as restrictive as some mainstream schools she says she's against.

If she's so worried about mess cover the art area in brown paper and tape it down. Seriously.
DoodleBop2
Gossiper

Postby Lyanna » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:51 pm

gossipingloser wrote:Agreed! I know restrictive is how Chloe rolls but it really stands out when she’s doing an “advice” video.

And she has her ass kissers. Some minions asked hee to do a cookbook lmao who in their rightful mind would take cooking advice from chloe and rohan. 1001 ways to turn good ingredients into a disgusting mush.
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby ytdramaqueen » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:57 pm

Lyanna wrote:
gossipingloser wrote:Agreed! I know restrictive is how Chloe rolls but it really stands out when she’s doing an “advice” video.

And she has her ass kissers. Some minions asked hee to do a cookbook lmao who in their rightful mind would take cooking advice from chloe and rohan. 1001 ways to turn good ingredients into a disgusting mush.

Omfg or "Recipe 1; cut fruit and arrange on plate obsessively and place nuts around it with tweezers"

ytdramaqueen
Talker

Postby notinthemood » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:35 am

Also - 13 nuts between 6 kids?
Those plates of quinoa and pumpkin added up to 275 calories each. Given that an active 5 year old boy should have a calorie intake of between 1,400-1,800 I just don't see how they can be eating enough.
notinthemood
Wallflower

Postby DoodleBop2 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:07 am

In the past, they've known the kids getting bananas right after dinner either because the triplets refused to eat the mush or Evan and Otto were still hungry. Apparently making enough dinner is a concept Chloe and Ro haven't mastered yet.
DoodleBop2
Gossiper

Postby Natxo » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:32 am

Oh Chloe.. of course she didn’t give them paint/glitter because the triplets were involved and she knew letting them handle those things would cause a messy disaster in her house. Don’t really think anyone is going to follow your advice on how to be creative for valentines craft. Most normal people will give their kids so much more to get creative with and not just paper and glue lol
Natxo
Informer

Postby DoodleBop2 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:56 am

It's summer there do the craft outside.
DoodleBop2
Gossiper

Postby fortwendy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:37 am

That new intro. Holy cringe.

God I hate that I'm saying this but she's either pregnant or gained the weight back, and then some. It can't seriously just be an optical illusion of the shirt.
fortwendy
Gossiper

Postby storeynyx » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:26 pm

fortwendy wrote:That new intro. Holy cringe.

God I hate that I'm saying this but she's either pregnant or gained the weight back, and then some. It can't seriously just be an optical illusion of the shirt.

I think it is the shirt. It looks like the seam that’s supposed to sit under her boobs is sitting on them. So instead of an empire waist, it’s a circus tent

storeynyx
Informer

Postby fortwendy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:36 pm

storeynyx wrote:
fortwendy wrote:That new intro. Holy cringe.

I think it is the shirt. It looks like the seam that’s supposed to sit under her boobs is sitting on them. So instead of an empire waist, it’s a circus tent

I guess it's possible; how extremely unflattering.
fortwendy
Gossiper

Postby Aboogabooga » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Lmao at circus tent. That’s exactly what it is.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper

Postby Chook123 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:23 pm

Her new insta post.. the boys are wearing jumpers.. what the actual fuck! It's the hottest month of the year and that idiot has them dressed like it's winter

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Chook123
Talker

Postby Peachespeonies » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:46 pm

Chook123 wrote:Her new insta post.. the boys are wearing jumpers.. what the actual fuck! It's the hottest month of the year and that idiot has them dressed like it's winter

Omg. Jumper with something underneath. Is she out of her mind? She wears cardigans at home too guys. Like seriously??

Peachespeonies
Informer

Postby storeynyx » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:45 am

Peachespeonies wrote:
Chook123 wrote:Her new insta post.. the boys are wearing jumpers.. what the actual fuck! It's the hottest month of the year and that idiot has them dressed like it's winter

Omg. Jumper with something underneath. Is she out of her mind? She wears cardigans at home too guys. Like seriously??

It was quite warm in Perth too - I think it was around 32 (90ish for those who work in Fahrenheit). Waaaay too hot for those thick jumpers

storeynyx
Informer

Postby callie73 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:52 am

Is Jumpers the name for sweatshirts? that's what they are called here.
callie73
Amateur

Postby DoodleBop2 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:59 am

callie73 wrote:Is Jumpers the name for sweatshirts? that's what they are called here.

According to Harry Potter a Jumper can be a pullover sweater or a sweatshirt.
DoodleBop2
Gossiper

Postby Tulip24 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:25 pm

The latest vlog title “what do cherries taste like ?” WTF, can Chloe and her beans get any more boring? Didn’t even bother watching 20 seconds of it. Imo her channel is in rapid decline.
Tulip24
Talker

Postby jesswhytho » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:04 pm

She's so boring she killed the damn thread..

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
jesswhytho
Gossiper

Postby Lyanna » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:21 am

DoodleBop2 wrote:
callie73 wrote:Is Jumpers the name for sweatshirts? that's what they are called here.

According to Harry Potter a Jumper can be a pullover sweater or a sweatshirt.

Talking about Harry Potter, the Dunstans are like an awful mic between the Weasleys and the Malfoys. They had more kids than what they could afford to, with Lucius' unbearable higher than thou attitude.
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop2 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:29 am

With how infrequently they upload videos and the lack of views how are they supporting themselves? I doubt the existence of savings with her blowing several hundred on ugly swimsuits.
DoodleBop2
Gossiper

Postby ShudnaB3 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:20 pm

DoodleBop2 wrote:With how infrequently they upload videos and the lack of views how are they supporting themselves? I doubt the existence of savings with her blowing several hundred on ugly swimsuits.

Speaking of those suits... Chloe's ig stories yesterday were of a beach visit, but nary an ill-fitting banana suit in sight...tell us again how worth it it is to buy expensive clothes because they get worn so often and hold up well, Chloe!
ShudnaB3
Informer

Postby gossipingloser » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:03 pm

DoodleBop2 wrote:With how infrequently they upload videos and the lack of views how are they supporting themselves? I doubt the existence of savings with her blowing several hundred on ugly swimsuits.

This is the millionaire dollar question. Inquiring minds want to know!

gossipingloser
Talker

PreviousNext

Return to Chloe and Beans