No storage! Only beds! MORE BEDS!!
NotHateButUhh
Talker
Talker

Re: Chloe and Beans | Part 8

Post by NotHateButUhh » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:39 pm

Bekkaz wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:59 am
I actually DM'ed her on insta. Without the white bits on the bunks, there is a major strangulation risk. Scary!
Did Chloe reply to you? I saw a comment on the Hank Instagram post about how the beds are a hanging risk without the panels and she just ignored it.
Bekkaz
Informer
Informer

Post by Bekkaz » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:34 am

Nope, not at all!
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monkey_crazy » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:19 am

gossipingloser wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:20 am
I haven’t been on this forum in aaaaages but I also had to come on just because THEY GOT MORE BEDS!!! Lmao

I agree that it is so weird how she categorizes her kids by one defining feature and makes them all look ridiculous and not have any individual personality. She’s an odd one for sure. But hey at least the kids get new bed frames twice a year. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also came here to comment on the beds. 😂 Haven't seen a vlog in ages but it popped up and I was like more beds AGAIN?? Also I think it's hilarious she calls their style "minimalist" when in reality the kids only have beds (+ beddings that don't match and look ugly) and lack any other furniture they might need in their room.
ratscry
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ratscry » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:03 am

I wouldn’t even call their style “minimalist” with how much clutter they have in just the playrooms alone. If anything it just shows how lazy Chloe is with getting to know her kids. The older three have books? Pokémon? Is Felix even still interested in numbers? Pearl has dolls? But what about Henry and Rufus? It’s honestly sad

sezzajaydee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sezzajaydee » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:26 pm

ratscry wrote:I wouldn’t even call their style “minimalist” with how much clutter they have in just the playrooms alone. If anything it just shows how lazy Chloe is with getting to know her kids. The older three have books? Pokémon? Is Felix even still interested in numbers? Pearl has dolls? But what about Henry and Rufus? It’s honestly sad

They have to like what the older kids do. They have no choice.
99% of the shared gifts for Christmas were for the older 3, mainly Evan, when you think about it.
Giving them a whole Pokémon compendium to share and then giving them toddler board books and stuffed animals as individual presents only highlighted that.

Even then there wasn’t much thought of effort put in to it. It’s like Chloe just look in her BBS room and grabbed the first few things she could see.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by DoodleBop2 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:15 am

More evidence she probably doesn't spend much time with her kids or know them as individuals. Way back when there would be vlogs where Ro would have all the kids and she'd been holed up in her room all day on her laptop because she was 'sick'. That was when they let it out often times they'd sleep in and Evan who was what 5 at the time was responsible for all 5 of his younger siblings. They'd watch TV [sometimes for a few hours] and then Chloe would claim they don't even know who the characters are. That is until Pearl screams for the DVD of her favorite character in the shop.
lefargen97
Amateur
Amateur

Post by lefargen97 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:30 pm

i can't help but feel sorry for Pearl. a lot of times, she is playing by herself while the boys play with each other. there are also moments where it seems like they are flat out ignoring her. i think it could be hard to be the only girl amongst so many boys, especially when they are homeschooled and don't seem to have that much interaction with other children.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”