Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

When you meet someone who might otherwise be open to trying meatless Monday or buying more from mom n pop shops - one thing many of them mention is being turned off by zealots like Chloe.

Chloe is compensating for something. She becomes more and more extreme and more defensive as time goes on.
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AuntieEm »

Well the 2 year olds need 1000 calories per day and the 2 older boys need 1400 calories per day. That means that the older boys need just about another 1/2 of what a triplet ate ALL DAY. That is a lot! It is not a couple spoonfuls of food or a banana. It is more protein, more vegetables, more fruit and more carbs. She is actively limiting what she feeds the two older ones. Who knows why, but it is not right. Look at them, pale and skinny.
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

Have we addressed that alcoholic woman's comments directed to us on Ro's latest picture? Lmao sorry can't screenshot

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

I buy cheap clothes, but my kids are kids and get dirty! Painting, mud, sand, the joys of childhood!
Her kids seem like they never get that, I can almost picture her crying if they dared managed to stain something.

I mean I get wanting them to look cute, I also buy a few cute outfits but you have to realistic!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Spillthattea wrote:Have we addressed that alcoholic woman's comments directed to us on Ro's latest picture? Lmao sorry can't screenshot

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
I just don't understand...from what I've seen she still dislike chloe and disagree with her most importang life choices. Just like us. What she wrote to Chloe is more or less what we write on here. So why is she calling us trolls or haters?
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Because she (krab-woman) is probably still mad that she got banned from here after comparing Evan to a mass murderer. :roll: And weirdly she's very pro-Ro in those comments...hide yo kids, hide yo husband Chloe!!
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Watched about 4 mins of her new vlog and had to switch off. Chloe’s monotone boring monotonous voice is so grating on ones nerves, Felix is just like Ro and mumbles all the time and of course Evan is front and centre. I did notice that there was no hand washing either which is not surprising in the least. They have a new intro as well and I thought Chloe had lost a lot of weight but in this intro I’m not so sure, maybe I’m wrong and it’s just what’s she is wearing.

Read a couple of comments and someone said “Ro is so hot” I almost vomited in my mouth, how gross imo :-o
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That style of dress makes anyone look way bigger than they actually are. Worst cut for anyone that isn't a child or pregnant.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

She said in one of her last vlog that she lost 30kg. She still looks huge because she was really big after the triplets' birth and she probably has a lot of loose skin she tries to hide with her style of clothing.
Also she was never a skinny girl to begin with so even if she lose all her pregnancy weight she will still look chubby.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Does the NHS in Australia cover skin removal after extreme weight loss?
cookingmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cookingmama »

I'm vegan and I eat about 1200-1400 calories a day depending on if I work out or not. But I'm also an adult and not growing anymore. If the kids are supposedly all getting the same amount of food and calories, I seriously doubt that they're even reaching 1000 calories. All the foods that she feeds her children are lower in calories to begin with and I'm not saying you can't reach your caloric requirements with those foods, it's that you can't reach your caloric requirements with those small amounts of food that she feeds them. Seriously, they're in Australia but they're pale and sickly looking. I think Pearl might be the only one getting what she needs calorie-wise, and that might be a stretch. Premies should be getting more in general, but then her Pearlie might grow and she wouldn't be her tiny little girl anymore.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Toddlers still need a lot of fat they're growing brains. It won't actually make them fat and you can do it on a vegan diet I know I'm raising herbivores.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Does the NHS in Australia cover skin removal after extreme weight loss?
No Medicare doesn’t usually cover this type of surgery unless there were exceptional circumstances. I hardly think Chloe would even consider it as remember she doesn’t like being away from her precious bed or Ro, that type is surgery would be very painful and require a bit of time in hospital.

I follow other triplet mums on IG and none of them are still really big. They took care of themselves and exercised in order to regain their figures. And yes they work jobs, as do their spouses/husbands all while raising 3 or more kiddos.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

I canNOT stand seeing long, loose hair like that in a supposed cooking video. Tie it up, Chloe! Between that and a bit where Ro licks his fingers...shudder. I told myself, "don't overreact at least they're just cooking for themselves". And then Chloe trumpets that they can shaaaare at homeschool group. Yum, yum vegan hair and Bean-germs for all!
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

I don’t think hygiene is a big thing in the Dunstan family, they always look dirty and unkept. Remember they like to share their germs and illnesses at home so why not share them at homeschool group too. Eww gross.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

cookingmama wrote:I'm vegan and I eat about 1200-1400 calories a day depending on if I work out or not. But I'm also an adult and not growing anymore. If the kids are supposedly all getting the same amount of food and calories, I seriously doubt that they're even reaching 1000 calories. All the foods that she feeds her children are lower in calories to begin with and I'm not saying you can't reach your caloric requirements with those foods, it's that you can't reach your caloric requirements with those small amounts of food that she feeds them. Seriously, they're in Australia but they're pale and sickly looking. I think Pearl might be the only one getting what she needs calorie-wise, and that might be a stretch. Premies should be getting more in general, but then her Pearlie might grow and she wouldn't be her tiny little girl anymore.
Isn't that under threshold for safe intake? Starvation mode?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Tulip24 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Does the NHS in Australia cover skin removal after extreme weight loss?
No Medicare doesn’t usually cover this type of surgery unless there were exceptional circumstances. I hardly think Chloe would even consider it as remember she doesn’t like being away from her precious bed or Ro, that type is surgery would be very painful and require a bit of time in hospital.

I follow other triplet mums on IG and none of them are still really big. They took care of themselves and exercised in order to regain their figures. And yes they work jobs, as do their spouses/husbands all while raising 3 or more kiddos.

Lets all take Danielle Busby as an example. She has 6 kids and had 5 in their at the same time and her body is the farthest thing from Chloe. Chloe really has no excuse and she doesnt need to be vegan to loose weight she just needs to stop being a lazy fart.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Well if Chloe is eating the food she serves her kids then it's really no wonder she is still big...she slowed down her metabolism. I would bet she starves herself and lives off coffee most of the days. And probably snacks a lot of unhealthy vegan stuff at night when they have their 2 hours of netflix.

Evan is 5 and just began to cook. What an amazing child led learning, Chlo. A lot of kids have their first cooking experience around 1 or 2 yo but she is such a control freak she can't let her kids make a mess in her bland white empty house.
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

that's IF she's really vegan. she could be vegan on youtube and eating junk food when the kids are in bed.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

callie73 wrote:that's IF she's really vegan. she could be vegan on youtube and eating junk food when the kids are in bed.
There are people who eat a lot of vegan junk food and wonder why they aren't super healthy. It's still junk food even if it's vegan or organic. I have a funny feeling they have a large stash for after the kids go to bed that they hide.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”