Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans

Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

ImaKrabopple wrote:Thanks so much Sadie & Lyanna. Yes you are both absolutely right! I think I just got caught up in it all and got angry. And drank wine. I personally love work and the challenge of studying and probs could not bare to be home with 6 kids! I think we see the highlights. My daughter has said to me before about facebook ...'Mum, don't compare your behind the scenes to others highlights'. I obviously haven't learnt yet!
The hard years will come for her I guess. I loved our baby/ toddler & preschool years. I found the teen years challenging trying to keep the kids educated and happy etc. yes it is nice to look back and know I still have 3 kids that love me!
Happy Mother's Day to all :)
Wine is good. But don't let negAtive emotions get to you. Hope you feel better! Xx
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

Yes what Chloe shows us especially is just the highlights reel. She tries to make it look like we're seeing everything with how she talks about Rufus and shows us fights but that's nothing compared to how bad it must be.
Don't feel jealous or envious. Anyone could get into YouTube if they wanted to. Look at Daddy o five. He had nothing of interest other than being a red neck and he made it big before it all fell apart. Let's break down why you don't want that though:
1. Think about how mortifying it would be to have to film yourself in public. Chloe uses a proper camera, not just a subtle iPhone. Imagine how ridiculous that looks, especially when there's 6 kids under her feet when she does it.
2. They have to share their lives. That means we see where they go. That opens them up to two risks, firstly the fake friends and then secondly the more sinister risk of predators. That alone makes me hate youtubers, particularly the ones who try to argue that there's nothing wrong with that lifestyle.
3. I don't believe Chloe personally is making 6 figures. She's got plenty of vids but I don't believe it's as profitable as she's making out. At least not yet.
4. Even if it is that profitable right now it will only be short lived. She's going to have to do one hell of a hustle to turn her 15 mins of fame into a career long term.
5. She's had so much hate and opposition right from the beginning so now she doesn't know when someone is offering her good advice. She believes everyone is just angry rather than they might have a point.

Certainly nothing to be envious of. Not to mention she's never had the chance to make something of herself. She has nothing she can be proud of for achieving on her own merit. She doesn't even have a licence let alone a degree or a masters. So don't be angry. Just keep it in perspective.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

She has less than a 100,000 subscribers and her videos only average about 30k views. That doesn't scream 6 figures to me. Maybe combine that with the copious amount of sponsors they do on YouTube AND IG then yea, maybe. But definitely not her YouTube alone. And if she's making sooooo much money then why the fuck does she need to go begging for free car seats??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

She has less than a 100,000 subscribers and her videos only average about 30k views. That doesn't scream 6 figures to me. Maybe combine that with the copious amount of sponsors they do on YouTube AND IG then yea, maybe. But definitely not her YouTube alone. And if she's making sooooo much money then why the fuck does she need to go begging for free car seats??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I saw her comment saying that in the next financial year (when is that in Australia? ) their income will be too high and they won't qualify for any family tax benefits. Someone could check what the cut off is for 6 kids and it would give an idea of what their family earns.
Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

sadie wrote:I saw her comment saying that in the next financial year (when is that in Australia? ) their income will be too high and they won't qualify for any family tax benefits. Someone could check what the cut off is for 6 kids and it would give an idea of what their family earns.
Im not sure what the cut off is but our financial year is july - july :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Through my brief reading it looks like the cut off is $124K. Not sure if it's more because she has more children than this page says.

https://www.humanservices.gov.au/custom ... nefit-part
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

Tax benefit A, I think the cut off is about 95k depending on your circumstances. Tax benefit B, the cut off is 150k regardless of circumstances (how many dependants etc)
Only my husband works and he earns above 150k and we get nothing from Centrelink and we have 4 children.

I don't see YT being successful for them in the future. She is so unlikable and everyone will tune out when the triplets are older and no longer cute.
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Yeah see I can believe they've hit the cap if we factor in that every sponsored ad and every free gift have to be declared. Each of those car seats for instance have to be added to her declaratory income. She has to pay tax on them. Saying she makes 6 figures is another one of those times where Chloe likes to cook the numbers to make them look better than they are. Like the 4 kids under 5 thing when Evan was just a few weeks out from his birthday. 6 figures when you're still only in the first $100,000 is inflating it because 6 figures could be upwards of $500,000. So deceptive at best. Remember that's the income of two people because Ro does nothing else.
All things considered, I'd still never sell my kids out for youtube cash. I much prefer my life as it is now. My husband stands on his own two feet earning his 6 figures and when I decided to go full time again so will I. We can be proud that it's our education, knowledge and skill level that earn our money. Not our ability to reproduce and stick a camera in the faces of our children.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Thatsriiiiight wrote:Yeah see I can believe they've hit the cap if we factor in that every sponsored ad and every free gift have to be declared. Each of those car seats for instance have to be added to her declaratory income. She has to pay tax on them. Saying she makes 6 figures is another one of those times where Chloe likes to cook the numbers to make them look better than they are. Like the 4 kids under 5 thing when Evan was just a few weeks out from his birthday. 6 figures when you're still only in the first $100,000 is inflating it because 6 figures could be upwards of $500,000. So deceptive at best. Remember that's the income of two people because Ro does nothing else.
All things considered, I'd still never sell my kids out for youtube cash. I much prefer my life as it is now. My husband stands on his own two feet earning his 6 figures and when I decided to go full time again so will I. We can be proud that it's our education, knowledge and skill level that earn our money. Not our ability to reproduce and stick a camera in the faces of our children.
You said it best! Anyone can make 6 babies back to back. She is using her kids for means of income. If she earns 6 figures why would she beg for free stuffs? I wonder how long her youtube fame will last. And honestly her videos are boring. Parks and brand shopping. Plus showing off her 'very clever' kids. Do the trips say anything yet? They are almost 2?
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

I do think she's using being vegan to try and make themselves more interesting. I know quite a few vegans and they don't put a vegan label on every food they eat. They just say chocolate or cupcakes etc. When she titled her Easter vlog something like 'kids ask Easter bunny for vegan chocolate' I rolled my eyes so hard.
Xanthippe
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Xanthippe »

I came here for venting frustrations with Chloe, and there are too many to name. Including the need to title her easter video 'vegan'... But you can't really get picky over her choice to keep religion out of it. Not everyone is religious. I get that you're frustrated with her (that's pretty much why we are all here) but she could still be a much better Mum/person without doing absolutely everything the way you think she should or the way you personally chose to do it. She needs to sort her shit, no doubt about that, but please remember everyone is different, and that is a good thing.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
Last edited by Xanthippe on Mon May 15, 2017 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xanthippe
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Xanthippe »

ImaKrabopple wrote:Me too. OMG. Just let the kids enjoy abit of chocolate and fun! And WHY celebrate Easter if you aren't gonna teach your kids the message of Easter? I do suppose they're abit young for this but it's not just about chocolate. I,(having grown up strict Catholic and moving away from it due to seeing and experiencing so much hypocrisy) still would educate my kids on WHY we have Easter). I'm still Christian.
The whole Vegan thing is OMG here we go again. Big deal.
I came here for venting frustrations with Chloe, and there are to many to name. Including the need to title her easter video 'vegan'... But you can't really get picky over her choice to keep religion out of it. Not everyone is religious. I get that you're frustrated with her (that's pretty much why we are all here) but she could still be a much better Mum/person without doing absolutely everything the way you think she should or the way you personally chose to do it. She needs to sort her shit, no doubt about that, but please remember everyone is different, and that is a good thing.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

ImaKrabopple wrote:Me too. OMG. Just let the kids enjoy abit of chocolate and fun! And WHY celebrate Easter if you aren't gonna teach your kids the message of Easter? I do suppose they're abit young for this but it's not just about chocolate. I,(having grown up strict Catholic and moving away from it due to seeing and experiencing so much hypocrisy) still would educate my kids on WHY we have Easter). I'm still Christian.
Because they don't appear to be religious....? Damn, just let people enjoy special occasions. Easter originates from a Pagan festival btw.
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

I didn't mean she had to give the kids non-vegan chocolate. I just hate the vegan label she chucks on everything. Just call it chocolate and be done. It's so attention seeking imo.
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

All of her video names are so desperately click-baity. The vegan easter is just one of many annoying titles.
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

I just read one of her old posts where she was defending her kids being on YT and she brings up children's modelling and acting, like these are even comparable to what her kids do!

2 of my kids were signed to an agency until they decided they no longer enjoyed it. No one knows who the child is. Its just a cute looking kid in an ad. They don't know their name, what they ate for lunch, where they are at academically, what their house looks like and I could go on and on. They get to come home and switch off from the cameras. The agency also only pays their money into their own account so all the money they make is going only to them. Chloe is kidding herself. Its nothing like what she makes her kids do!
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

The Jesus resurrection story has been aligned with a Pagan tradition. It's what Christians did to get people recruited. Honestly ImaKrabopple you don't know what you're talking about.
I am not a very strict Christian but I have a deep faith and do believe in Jesus. I also make it a point to understand the origins of my religion and how it came to be. Just do a bit of Googling and you'll see that it's true.
Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

Omg please no religion!! Just because thats what you believe imakrabopple doesnt mean chloe or anyone has to believe! Im not religious but i respect other peoples beliefs, maybe you should do the same and save yourself arguments :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Please don't open that can of worms here! For the love of God and all things Holy keep the thread on track.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”