8 Puffy Passengers - Part #7

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Puffy Passengers - Part #7

Unread post by seriously7 »

Oh come one, a third grader choking on a fun dip stick would be considered a freak accident. And about ants and spillage, she literally has roaches and probably fleas from Nolly all over her house. That house gets cleaned everyday. Trashing other kids valentines on camera is cruel and mean and Ruby only did it because she does EVERYTHING her mom does, she's trying to raise her kids like it's still 1985.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Fun dip is very messy when you give it to a 2 year old but all of Ruby's kids should know by now how to eat it without spilling it......maybe its just easier to throw it out than to teach.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Not to belay the point, but I think it would be more the powdered sugar that could cause the choking than the stick. Anyway, it's not really important. I agree with you- throwing out the classmates' gifts on camera was not very nice.
nsf5555
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nsf5555 »

natalka81 wrote:Not to belay the point, but I think it would be more the powdered sugar that could cause the choking than the stick. Anyway, it's not really important. I agree with you- throwing out the classmates' gifts on camera was not very nice.
I doubt they care about their classmates. Mormons push this family agenda all the time. Family, family and guess what? Family. It’s all about family. Ever wonder why the Griffith’s Girls don’t keep in touch with “friends” from high school? None of them ever really mention it. Your friends are your siblings, cousins, and selective friends who are also most likely Mormon. That’s it.

But yes, that was pretty mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

They are mean. I remember in an older video they disparaged a gift bag sent to them by a viewer who was clearly a small child. Looked like something Julie would have made as a gift. Not something anyone would want (like fun dip) but you should still show appreciation. You throw it away off camera.they have no tact.
warmhearted
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by warmhearted »

I don’t think it was necessary to acknowledge the fun dip, given how vague she was about it. If she had given a good reason as to why she doesn’t allow it, that would’ve been fine. She could’ve added a thank you to the kids who made those valentines, as well. Since she simply said that she doesn’t allow the fun dip, it comes off as a little rude, and to add the B-roll of her throwing them out was too extra. Yes, film your life, but leave some things out of it, especially things that can really hurt those kids’ feelings.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

And her stupid note about "I don't like or enjoy doing crafts but I know you like them" she could have left that part out, it's not always about you Ruby!
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

It was really irritating to watch a video about Valentine’s Day on Feb 21st. I get the day of 2 behind because they take off one day in the week, but not an entire week! No one wants to watch that far back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

seriously7 wrote:Oh come one, a third grader choking on a fun dip stick would be considered a freak accident. And about ants and spillage, she literally has roaches and probably fleas from Nolly all over her house. That house gets cleaned everyday. Trashing other kids valentines on camera is cruel and mean and Ruby only did it because she does EVERYTHING her mom does, she's trying to raise her kids like it's still 1985.
I agree. And really there's "no reason" for kids to have any type of candy at all if you get technical so that's not really a good argument either.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Also, how did she not know Eve was suppose to bring valentines cards to preschool. It had to have been discussed if little Eve tried her best to come up with something on her own that morning, yet Ruby and Kevin had no idea in advance? I guess it wasn't mandatory, but it's a very common thing here in the USA even for 4yr olds. Ruby doesn't seem to think or pay attention very well, because I can not understand how she gets so much wrong or mixed up. Goes to make a special dinner with cheese that's months expired?
sugarpea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sugarpea »

I CANNOT STAND how Ruby pronounces the "g" at the end of"ing" words - sinGinG, working, etc. UGHH STOP.
janica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by janica »

Rusells' "shooting" rubs me in the wrong way to be honest...the shooting in Parkland was just last week...
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

janica wrote:Rusells' "shooting" rubs me in the wrong way to be honest...the shooting in Parkland was just last week...
I agree. The whole vlog was really obnoxious.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

The kids' reactions about the Valentine's Day gift was hilarious. They were like...uh okay? They clearly don't really care :lol:
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Also...moldy cheese? Wtf? Can't eat the fun dip but you'll serve your children moldy cheese. Logical. Just finished watching the clip and she claims she was going to the store to get new and not expired cheese but who knows if she did.
flufferkins
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by flufferkins »

natalka81 wrote:
janica wrote:Rusells' "shooting" rubs me in the wrong way to be honest...the shooting in Parkland was just last week...
I agree. The whole vlog was really obnoxious.

i know it's petty but y'all should report that shit as inappropriate (i did), especially in light of recent events.
flufferkins
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by flufferkins »

PoppyFlower1 wrote:Shari is such a vile girl. this whole little miss know it all act and constantly offending her siblings and parents, know wonder she has no friends. i wouldn't be. she wont go far in life with that outlook that she knows all and everyone else is below her. shes actually not smart at all, she just knows how to sound mature. her dad encourages it also, which creeps me out how much of a daddys girl she is at her age. knowing facts and reading books doesn't equal to intelligence. having common sense does.
ALL OF THIS. i can't stand her...when she made abby upset because of the molars. she's (shari, not abby) an idiot. i watched her personal channel's vlog about not being meant to do nice things and when her face was front and center on the camera, it reminded me of ruby's stupid over exaggerated facial expressions.

they are all so annoying, yet i can't not watch. i think i just enjoy watching wrecks from afar.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

I don't want to start another discussion about food like the one I instigated about vomit-worthy pasta but I have to mention the fact that Ruby used what looked like ketchup as the base for her moldy-cheese pizzas. I hope they don't go to Italy for Kevin's sabbatical. I woudn't be able to stand it. Stay in Utahhhhhhhh we don't want youuuuuuu.

If they do go I have the following predictions:
- Shari will be miserable because ain't nobody putting up with her attitude in Italy. People and especially the teens are A LOT less polite and they will call her out. Also she will realize that compared to Italian public school her Mormon bullshit school lags waaaay behind. Unless they send her to an expat school then it will be easier.
- Ruby will lose her mind when men start hitting on her everywhere she goes just because she's blonde and looks American (which is often thought of as being easy in southern europe.. also you can be a a treestump but if you're blonde you're going to get hit on mercilessly.)
- Abby is going to go through the same thing. This might be problematic for her development. I've seen it fuck up several lovely foreign teens who were not prepared to get that kind of attention so early in life.
- Russel is going to have a VERY hard time fitting in.
- Julie is probably going to do fine as long as she loses the bragging attitude she's had these past vlogs
- Chad is going to stop being Mormon. He is going to make friends easily and realize how sheltered his life has been so far and he's going to quit listening to his parents completely.
- Kevin is going to be 5x annoying.
- Eve will probably be fine. Hope they put her in an Italian kindergarden so she can socialize with kids her age and learn structure and rules.

Edited to add: a few months before leaving for their sabbatical Nolly will mysteriously develop an incurable disease and they will put her down. Said incurable disease will be old age, but they will use vague language in the vlog to make it sound inevitable.
janica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by janica »

Lol, imagine them going to The Netherlands. Especially Amsterdam. We're liberals at heart and you'll see a lot of sex shops and coffee shops (the ones where you can buy weed and stuff). The kids would get a huge trauma, since the children are taught about sex and stuff from elementary school until high school.
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

Chad seems like a smart kid, the type to secretly already be questioning the mormon church, that may be one reason why they put him into an lds school. I think the same about daniell from the tannerites, she's smart also.

Return to “8 Passengers”