8 Passengers: Resident Evil | Part Three

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Resident Evil / Part Three

Unread post by seriously7 »

Chad's pants are becoming way too tight, he can barely get them on, yet he walks out of the store with nothing new. I definitely hated going clothes shopping at this age, but if my pants were to small to get on, my mom would have probably made me get a bigger size no matter what.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

They should have split up, one parent go with Russell and Chad (possibly Eve) and the other stay with the girls, they would have got it done in half the time. It was just crazy how they acted in the dressing room and both parents just stood there (and of course Eve managed to get away and they all just stood there and laughed).
My mom wasn't strict by any means but she would have scooped up my brother and I and left the store if we were acting like that.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

thenightowl wrote:They should have split up, one parent go with Russell and Chad (possibly Eve) and the other stay with the girls, they would have got it done in half the time. It was just crazy how they acted in the dressing room and both parents just stood there (and of course Eve managed to get away and they all just stood there and laughed).
My mom wasn't strict by any means but she would have scooped up my brother and I and left the store if we were acting like that.

It's so strange how dumb and immature the Dad is considering his education, appearance, and career.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Oh my god. This was the first vlog I've watched of theirs in a while because Ruby/her parenting makes me too irrationally irritated, lol. I don't understand their success. Ruby sloppily records her kids acting like absolute brats in a clothing store...and she just continues to rake in the views. It's honestly disgusting to me.

Filming the bra shopping is absolutely ridiculous and inappropriate...but at this point I would almost be surprised if it wasn't filmed. I'm halfway preparing myself for hearing Abby's first period story in gruesome detail.

Russel was EXTRA irritating too. From slapping Kevin's head (wtf, how is that funny/worth recording???), to going through the dressing room trying to open all of the doors while Ruby just stands there filming, being completely clueless. At first I thought: Okay..that's really annoying, but maybe no one else is in the dressing room area (as some dressing room doors lock automatically, even if no one is in them). But then, he goes to the next door, rattles the handle, and someone opens it. Russel and Eve are nudged away....and it appears it wasn't a family member in there. I could be wrong...but I thought I saw/heard everyone else on camera. Anyway, Ruby did nothing about the behavior. I cannot stand when parents let their kids act that way in stores. It's ridiculous.

And then, as if my annoyance level wasn't already at a 10, Kevin lugs Eve out (followed by Shari, who is filming) while she loudly screams and screeches - and...they find it funny and entertaining?!!

I can't stand these people. I'm going to stay getting my updates from here...because I feel like I just lost a couple of brain cells watching that monstrosity.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

It appalls me how Kevin and Ruby let their kids act in the store. JUST for views and to make money off of a video. I understand going to the store with that many kids could be very difficult, and yes; kids will be kids, BUT TAKE CONTROL! Put down the freakin' camera and get done what you need to. They're out of control and its because of their parents. They're encouraging it by recording and not putting their foot down. If I ever saw them all in the store, I'd run the other way. Holy crap.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sadly, I really don't think this behavior is for views. With or without the camera those parents are morons. The Dad gets a pass a lot, but when he's around he's just as dumb. I wish security would have had them removed.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

seriously7 wrote:Sadly, I really don't think this behavior is for views. With or without the camera those parents are morons. The Dad gets a pass a lot, but when he's around he's just as dumb. I wish security would have had them removed.
Omg, I always automatically read "morons" as "Mormons" on the Griffiths sisters' threads. Needless to say, it never fails to come off as offensive/ignorant until I realize. Image
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

seriously7 wrote:Sadly, I really don't think this behavior is for views. With or without the camera those parents are morons. The Dad gets a pass a lot, but when he's around he's just as dumb. I wish security would have had them removed.
Very true- I think that's what makes it worse.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I know why they are so popular. Kids think they wish their parents let them run around like wild animals. They all want to be adopted by Ruby, DB, or Family Fun Pack.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Somehow the only way I think this could have happened the way it did was if Ruby and Kevin warned the store ahead of time: "We're bringing our six kids in, we're going bra shopping for two little girls who are uncomfortable about it and don't need bras, the boys are going to look on and giggle, and then everyone, including the parents, is going to behave very badly and disrupt the other shoppers. Oh, and we're going to be recording d it and putting it on youtube". I mean, I know they probably didn't warn the store, but it's just so unbelievable I have to rationalize it all somehow!
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

All the screeching in this vlog, it's like the kids were being tortured not out to get some clothes.

The hypocrisy when Ruby makes a big deal of nothing while her precious kids are far worse.
Going back to the fast-food where some kids used a "bad word" and Ruby went bananas, I am thinking at least those kids were unsupervised and behaved normally, while her kids while being supervised and on camera are a disaster.

They, once again, manage to lose Evil, really?
They were throwing the clothes they did not want on the floor of the store.
I am sure all the toys they grabbed were never put back to where they belong, I never worked in retail etc but I always put stuff to where it belongs, it's just a matter of respect towards others and their work.

Ruby not having to get a different pair of shorts for Russel because they did not match the tshirt?! YOU FKING KIDDING ME?!
Same with Chad, "Oh, those jeans with that tshirt".
FFS, they are kids just having clean clothes is enough they don't have to "match" or other stupid shit.
I doubt she actually matches everything, Russel will only wear that tshirt with those specific shorts.
She paid good money for mis-matched clothes for that ugly photoshoot.

Why didn't Kevin go and help Chad pick something?
Why is it so difficult for them to buy clothes?
What are they doing when it's a more important decision to make?
Or looks are the top priority?

She can go to Nordstorm and buy expensive clothes but she can't buy taste.

Boy, a 10 minutes video and so much shit, sorry for the rant.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

They don't lose Eve they leave her unattended. Pause on the bra shopping video at 3:08 - 3:09 there's Eve left behind at age 3, she's crying out for help while the mom just walks off with Chad.

They should have a stroller or buy one of those strollers that they sell at the malls to keep her contained. I have never seen her with one, she gets away on every shopping trip.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

8 Passengers: Resident Evil / Part Three

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

She seriously needs to take the kids to somewhere cheap like h&m, target, wherever and let the kids have at least 2 weeks worth of clothing! I know Jennifer passed on this mentality to her kids, and her mom onto her. . . But she is rolling in the money now. She could avoid laundry frequency!!! Lol

Since the Griffiths girls idolize their mother, and she seems like she was very set in her ways and maybe strict, I wonder what she thinks when she sees Ruby be a damn space cadet and let's her kids behave like that in public. It seems like Ruby is closest when her mom. Or she seems to gravitate toward her most at family gatherings anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

Why was Lowes such a treat to them? Could it be a different Lowes in Utah? Lol

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Glad she finally got a new w&d.. she should have months ago. It is cheaper than having permanent damage due to flooding every few months. But she really needs to be working on potty training Eve and Russell.. those kids are going to have it rough in school.
Also why the heck is she forcing Abby down to pop her pimple? That was totally unnecessary.
greyskies9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by greyskies9 »

Hey there! First time posting. I used to love Ruby. All the Griffiths actually. I live in Utah and have seen them all before. They have all changed so much from the way they were at the beginning. They all were way more relatable before. Ruby seems to force situations like today with the zit. COME ON! Let Abby try to do it herself first. How scary to be held down by all your siblings and mom. You can hand her a washcloth and tell her what to do. Also, the clothes thing bugs me to NO END! She contradicts herself all the time. She buys expensive stuff because it will “last longer” but the kids grow so fast, that it can’t wear out even if she bought clothes from Target or Walmart. She also has said that she doesn’t do hand me downs so what does it need to “last” for??? Also, she should let them have a say in it. Like Eve with the unicorn shirt. I don’t particularly love things on my kids clothes, but it is their clothes and if it makes them happy I don’t care. She buys them “fashionable” clothes that are probably uncomfortable and definitely impractical. Chad’s skinny jeans, those weird sweater cardigan things she bought for Abby and Julie. It is snowy or rainy much of the winter/spring here in Utah. To not have a hood is totally crazy! She won’t buy them more than one pair of shoes, Really? Kids’ feet are so stinky! I am not saying they need a million, but seriously more than one pair just so one can dry out! Also, she is not as perfect and clean as she makes it out to be. When Abby had blood on her bed (the top layer because they don’t even sleep inside their SUPER expensive Beddy’s, you know, to keep them nice) all the kids were like can you clean my sheets too??? Also, they all wear these expensive clothes, and then don’t brush their hair, don’t wear makeup etc. Ruby wears these expensive skirts or dresses with running shoes or a hoodie. WHAT? Anyway, end of rant
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Well, being raised by a person who made two kids share a winter coat when they live in freaking Utah has got to give you some screwed up notions. Not defending her (definitely NOT), but just saying...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Why on earth is she napping and leaving 6 kids to tend to themselves. Russell and Eve are known for misbehaving. I would never take my eyes off those 2. She also seemed pissed at julie for waking her up.

whatashitshow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatashitshow »

My question is why is the camera rolling as she is waking up. Its obvious she is holding it and I think it is obvious she feeds her kids lines to recite. It would have been completely different if it showed Julie filming and waking Ruby up. I don't know why she thinks another story about the broken washer and flooded basement is interesting but I totally think it was all staged. This woman is delusional. I rarely comment but I also see her feeding lines to Russell as well and I think that is why he comes off sometimes as "behind". For the record he seems fine to me.
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

Don't they have a TJ Maxx or Marshalls or anything like that where they live? They have the high quality brand names Ruby seems to care about but for a much lower price. BUY THE KIDS SOME CLOTHES!!

Return to “8 Passengers”