8 Passengers: Resident Evil | Part Three

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Resident Evil / Part Three

Unread post by seriously7 »

whatashitshow wrote: I rarely comment but I also see her feeding lines to Russell as well and I think that is why he comes off sometimes as "behind". For the record he seems fine to me.

Thank you, i keep trying to tell people ain't nothin wrong with that boy. If he was delayed or disabled it would have been diagnosed at preschool when he was 4yrs old. He went to a good private pre-k for an entire school year and thrived. Then she started vlogging when he was not a baby like Eve and not quite school age like the older kids. It was the worst possible thing for him. Then she makes the fateful decision to keep him home for no reason but for vlog footage. There's been no homeschooling at all and it's nearly April. The child has regressed so bad that he's back in pull-ups.

He has his personality quirks, but he's not off, the parents are off.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

jenboghel01 wrote:Why was Lowes such a treat to them? Could it be a different Lowes in Utah? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They went to Sears and it didn't seem like a treat to me, more like a last resort because her machine finally gave up. The kids were running because they are 3 and 5, but you could tell Ruby was biting her tongue while buying that fancy machine, it was the most expensive one ($1199), called the "MotherLoad".
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sasperillo »

seriously7 wrote:
jenboghel01 wrote:Why was Lowes such a treat to them? Could it be a different Lowes in Utah? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They went to Sears and it didn't seem like a treat to me, more like a last resort because her machine finally gave up. The kids were running because they are 3 and 5, but you could tell Ruby was biting her tongue while buying that fancy machine, it was the most expensive one ($1199), called the "MotherLoad".
I believe jenboghel01 was referring to the statement "If you have a good attitude about buying clothes, Chad, I'll take you to Lowes". I don't know why that would be a treat. Maybe he wanted to buy something for a project or a lizard related thing (I know they sell lights, but don't really sell other pet accessories).
greyskies9
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by greyskies9 »

I am guessing Lowe's would be a treat because they have kids workshops on Saturday where they can go build things like birdhouses, wooden cars, things like that. It is free.

Return to “8 Passengers”