8 Passengers: Poor Julie, The Forgotten Child

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

8 Passengers: Poor Julie, The Forgotten Child

Unread post by seriously7 »

Will 2017 be Julie's year to shine in the Franke household?

So far on the vlogs she's getting a ton of attention and better treatment......she deserves it!
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: 8 Passengers: Poor Julie, The Forgotten Child

Based on today's thumbnail, I see nothing has changed for poor Juju.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Julie is carefully learning how to fake just like her siblings. It's the only way for them to get their mothers love, pretending that everything is great and their ”mormon” mother can do no wrong.The exception with Julie, is that even with a smile on her face her eyes never lies and her body language usually tells another story then the one her mother want's us viewers to see.

I'm also surprised that Julie is now noticing how her mother works, cause you can tell that Russle already know this. All this little boy does day in and day out, is constantly catering to his mum by praising her and saying things that he has learned that she likes to hear. His own personality is fading away...

Another thing, have you ever seen Kevin spend time with Julie or give her some kind of attention or say something special to her, like he does with the other kids. He isn't mean to Julie like Ruby, but I dont see him acknowleding her either. Does he even know that she is actually one of his kids (?)
youtubespy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youtubespy »

Namm wrote: Another thing, have you ever seen Kevin spend time with Julie or give her some kind of attention or say something special to her, like he does with the other kids. He isn't mean to Julie like Ruby, but I dont see him acknowleding her either. Does he even know that she is actually one of his kids (?)
kevin doesnt really seem to spend a lot of time with any of the kids tbh (except sometimes chad) It seems the kids have to vie for his attention which means julie gets left out as she is shy and not as outgoing as her siblings seem to be. I find it kinda sad when ruby films things such as kevin reading to russel and eve while julie stands silently behind them trying to join in. Its as if everybody forgets she is only a couple years older than russel. Its especially sad now that abby is forming more of a "gang" with the older kids since moving rooms, meaning julie is more left out than ever.

Though something nice that kevin did for julie was get her those gemstones for her project at school.
jenboghel01
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

Well this is a depressing (but sadly true) thread
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm so happy to see Julie had a special birthday!
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wow, what a refreshing surprise to see how special Julie was treated this year for her birthday.

YAY!
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Im glad that Julie got a "real" birthdays-day but Im still not impressed. This is all because we the viewers would go nuts on Ruby and Kevin if they didn't properly celebrate Julie. It felt a little bit rushed, like Ruby wanted to get over with it. She kept complaining so much and I hope that she didn't guilt Julie or ruin Julies spirit.

Also it seems as if Ruby have told the kids to act excited and extra happy infront of the camera. Julies all "YEAH", started to feel staged and she looked more sad than tired at the end, like disappointed for some reason.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah i did notice the others being extra nice, like Eve giving her the socks, and Chad helping her with the candles. After a year plus watching, they've never done anything like that, it looked forced.

One thing I notice is that the grandparents always show up for the kids birthdays, that was nice that the Grandmother came by and made a cake, too bad Eve and Russell jumping caused it too drop.

I hope her special surprise is the sewing machine. How unfortunate that the Dad is away for Julies day, but at least he picked her something up.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Well if Kevin see this post then maybe he'll buy her a sewing machine :-D
Yeah but it was nice of him to call her Julie seemed genuinely happy that her dad called...
pymbo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pymbo »

I think she's genuinely terrified of her mother.

I see so much of myself at her age in her, just makes me want to give her a hug. I will be very interested to see how she turns out in 10 years time.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

pymbo wrote:I think she's genuinely terrified of her mother.

I see so much of myself at her age in her, just makes me want to give her a hug. I will be very interested to see how she turns out in 10 years time.
Me too, that's why my heart bleeds for her. One shouldn't be scared of their mother, but Griffiths think that being afraid of your parent is the same as respecting them. Don't think they know the difference ...
kendall16
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kendall16 »

Namm wrote:
pymbo wrote:I think she's genuinely terrified of her mother.

Me too, that's why my heart bleeds for her. One shouldn't be scared of their mother, but Griffiths think that being afraid of your parent is the same as respecting them. Don't think they know the difference ...

Totally agree. It honestly just makes me sad seeing her always just walking by in the background never being greeted or anything. There are a lot of comments on the vlog about it.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I find the whole kesley and chad thing weird lol. Kesley turned 15 in December, and I know chad just turned 14 and that is a small age gap. But when I was 15 there would be no way I would be dating a 13 year old, even if it was just for a month before he turned 14. Just weird lol and girls are much more mature than boys, especially at that developmental age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “8 Passengers”