overtherainbow
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by overtherainbow »

she said on instagram:
" My girls are all growing up before my eyes despite my best efforts to keep them little. Julie has been such a good sport- never complaining that her mouth hurts "

I don't think she understands what being little is like.
she makes them do chores everyday a lot an extended period of time. she doesn't help them keep up with friends. she forces them to take on hobbies they don't care about or make them give up hobbies for feeling down for one day. she usually doesn't give them fun toys unless she has to: a grand-parent or her husband bought them. she makes them vulnerable to bullying: filming them in embarrassing situations, making them wear the same (sometime ugly) clothes for every school day, acting stupidly in school events. makes their own siblings treat them badly: like chad having a piss next to his two young sisters for no reason at all?
She even treats them in a scary way, like the photo frame situation... a sane mother wouldn't think for a second about to punish her child because of it. yet she made it look like making it slide this time was the nicest thing ever.
she has a ton of kids she doesn't even have the time to listen to: remember when abby had insomnia since forever yet her mother had no idea even though abby tried to tell her?

Off course they would grow up fast and learn to take care of themselves.
Last edited by overtherainbow on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
overtherainbow
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by overtherainbow »

sorry for double posting. it was by mistake.

Return to “8 Passengers”