8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

kaymaroff
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by kaymaroff »

Addicted2vlogs wrote:That clip of Julie and her underwear could of been left out. If I was Julie I would of gone crazy by now and told Ruby to back the fuck up out of my face & stop filming me. It's always poor Julie being exploited or embarrassed, even if she doesn't care now, she's still young and has many years of school ahead of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, that bit felt a bit awkward! Especially with Ruby laughing and Julie sounding upset. Poor kid!

eloise92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by eloise92 »

The part with Julie ripping her underwear should've been left out. If you need to blur it, then it probably shouldn't be in the video! Also I know I could be overreacting and kids can get attached to all sort of things but if Julie has a favourite pair of knickers that IMO says a lot about how (few) of the basic things she has.

The ice cream clip is strange and eating in a closet is strange.
She is craving sugar because she is probably deficient in iron which is making her tired so she is craving sugar (and also why she needs to nap). She needs to go and get bloods done/ if she doesn't want to pay for that she can just buy spatone/ iron tablets from amazon!
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Has there EVER been a video where Ruby doesn't sigh dramatically or show herself with her eyes closed like she's exhausted? I get that parenting isn't easy, but damn. That shit gets old.
fwalton03
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fwalton03 »

I just watched this vlog. And poor, poor chad. Ruby told him to go pick out clothes and sent no one with him. What is he? 12? My baby brother is 11 and he would get lost on the way to the clothes section. Then he picks out exactly what Ruby asks him to, shorts and t-shirts, and Ruby laughs at him and tells him how hard he is to shop for. I then Shari's in the back saying his she's harder. The poor kids were forced to grow up to fast, and Chad and Shari are really so sweet to each other.

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Julie looks sooo much better with long hair. Her cheerleader ponytail was adorable.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

fwalton03 wrote:I just watched this vlog. And poor, poor chad. Ruby told him to go pick out clothes and sent no one with him. What is he? 12? My baby brother is 11 and he would get lost on the way to the clothes section. Then he picks out exactly what Ruby asks him to, shorts and t-shirts, and Ruby laughs at him and tells him how hard he is to shop for. I then Shari's in the back saying his she's harder. The poor kids were forced to grow up to fast, and Chad and Shari are really so sweet to each other.

I don't see anything wrong with her having him go find clothes without anyone else. It's pretty obvious he's capable of finding the clothing section and returning back to Ruby. He's old enough to do that on his own. Hell, with that many siblings, he probably enjoys a few minutes to himself.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

seriously7 wrote:Julie looks sooo much better with long hair. Her cheerleader ponytail was adorable.
And she seems to be having a lot of fun in that cheer camp, I hope she finds a sport or something she loves.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I swear she's a space cadet on purpose. She got the kids up for an event that isn't until next week. It looked like she totally knew it was next week and was just faking it for the vlog. Like usual

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I swear she's a space cadet on purpose. She got the kids up for an event that isn't until next week. It looked like she totally knew it was next week and was just faking it for the vlog. Like usual

I'm obviously not the only one who thought the same. Poor children, she woke them up so early on their first holiday, just to get them out in the cold for some stupid footage. Ruby was too relaxed and calm as it all seemed staged and probably the reason Chad, Shari and Kevin wasn't with them cause they have a voice to say no.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

I really think she is scatter brained. She's been getting mixed up for awhile now. Maybe that's how Nolly got loose, I bet she forgot to feed her and she went looking for food.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I wonder why she feels the need to change the vlog titles so often. I saw todays vlog in my feed when it first went up, and just came across it again a few minutes ago. The title is definitely not what it was at first, however it's only slightly changed. At first it was "He is Savage!" Now it's "Are you kidding me? BRAVE & SAVAGE".
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Caisflame wrote:I wonder why she feels the need to change the vlog titles so often. I saw todays vlog in my feed when it first went up, and just came across it again a few minutes ago. The title is definitely not what it was at first, however it's only slightly changed. At first it was "He is Savage!" Now it's "Are you kidding me? BRAVE & SAVAGE".
There seems to be some debate in the comments section about the use of the word "savage". Ruby has justified it to someone by saying, " there are multiple definitions. You are probably thinking in terms of an urban definition I am not aware of. I am using it in the traditional sense." but I definitely think she could have used a less offensive word. The problem with her is that she will never just say sorry and move on. It's her way or no way at all; there's no room for suggestions or even constructive feedback.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

I wouldn't apologize or change titles if I were her.

3/4 of her viewers seem both illiterate and unhinged. Why would you discuss transgenderism and get butt hurt about the wording in a title on a ditzy Mormon woman's family vlog?
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

LydiaE wrote:I wouldn't apologize or change titles if I were her.

3/4 of her viewers seem both illiterate and unhinged. Why would you discuss transgenderism and get butt hurt about the wording in a title on a ditzy Mormon woman's family vlog?

I agree, and considering how wimpy Russell usually is, I was happy to see that he did what he did without crying and acting like a baby over it.
She changed it because the 12yr old commenters thought it was a bad word.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

From the phone app I can see she put her PO Box address on her Instagram page, but from my laptop it isn't there. But anyway that's a new development, it wasn't there before on the app.

Also, the guidelines for social media is that you have to be 13 to have an account, while Ruby made an account for every child in the family and only Shari is over the age. And then she goes "Do not steal our photos" but she does everything to market her children.

Her channel has dropped from 30 million views 2 months ago, to 20million last month.
aspynferris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aspynferris »

Vincere wrote:From the phone app I can see she put her PO Box address on her Instagram page, but from my laptop it isn't there. But anyway that's a new development, it wasn't there before on the app.

Also, the guidelines for social media is that you have to be 13 to have an account, while Ruby made an account for every child in the family and only Shari is over the age. And then she goes "Do not steal our photos" but she does everything to market her children.

Her channel has dropped from 30 million views 2 months ago, to 20million last month.
I think the views are dropping because she's not sincere nor relatable anymore. I've seen several commenters on her videos say how they don't like how she stages everything and that they're going to stop watching
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

natalka81 wrote:
Caisflame wrote:I wonder why she feels the need to change the vlog titles so often. I saw todays vlog in my feed when it first went up, and just came across it again a few minutes ago. The title is definitely not what it was at first, however it's only slightly changed. At first it was "He is Savage!" Now it's "Are you kidding me? BRAVE & SAVAGE".
There seems to be some debate in the comments section about the use of the word "savage". Ruby has justified it to someone by saying, " there are multiple definitions. You are probably thinking in terms of an urban definition I am not aware of. I am using it in the traditional sense." but I definitely think she could have used a less offensive word. The problem with her is that she will never just say sorry and move on. It's her way or no way at all; there's no room for suggestions or even constructive feedback.
Ellie is very much like this but she wont even address it in the comments that she is misusing a word...
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

"So many people ask us how we get our footage from up high, this is how *points to drone*" Really!? Who'd of thought I've never seen one person ask them how they get their drone shots.

avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Does anyone else find it strange that she lets russel go so far ahead that he's out of her sight? That's scary to me, someone could just take him if they wanted to. I wouldn't even let Julie or Abby go off alone but maybe I'm just paranoid.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

avabrooke1226 wrote:Does anyone else find it strange that she lets russel go so far ahead that he's out of her sight? That's scary to me, someone could just take him if they wanted to. I wouldn't even let Julie or Abby go off alone but maybe I'm just paranoid.
YES. In a sea of people no less! I don't really think someone would 'take' him, but the situation could definitely been pretty scary. Also, ending the vlog telling the world that your almost 6 year old pooped his pants seems really inappropriate. Poor Russell.

Return to “8 Passengers”