8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by aral12 »

seriously7 wrote:Maybe Russell has overactive bowels.

I was shocked that she thought it was appropriate to ask a neighbor to use their bathroom to poop.
Really?!

I think it's much more appropriate to ask a neighbour if you can use their toilet rather than your child Poo himself in public. Especially considering he is School age. It's a normal body function. I don't side eye her for wanting to ask the neighbour, I side eye her for not insisting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alexmorgan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by alexmorgan »

Im surprised this hasnt been mentioned (if i missed it, sorry!)
"Literally cannot stop my tears. I am cleaning out my pantry and throwing away items I haven't used in 6 months. Powder milk and powder egg were the only way I could feed my family since having Shari. I would mix the powder to a half used gallon of milk to make it last longer. I would use powder eggs so I could afford to bake cookies everyday as our snack. When I realized I hadn't used them in over 6 months it felt like I had abandoned an old friend. I am so grateful my family has been blessed and I fully appreciate what we have. I am touched when others are happy for us. Becoming successful is a good thing we should celebrate."
I have no words. Why the f... did they keep having more kids if this is actually true, why didnt ruby go out and earn some extra money? There so many things wrong with that!! :?
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Shari looked pretty in today's vlog imo. She shouldn't be going to the gym at 14yo, she's already a short petite girl, gym before 17/18 will just stunt her growth ☹️

I was dying @ eve singing sir-mix-lot/nicki minaj song Image

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

alexmorgan wrote:Im surprised this hasnt been mentioned (if i missed it, sorry!)
"Literally cannot stop my tears. I am cleaning out my pantry and throwing away items I haven't used in 6 months. Powder milk and powder egg were the only way I could feed my family since having Shari. I would mix the powder to a half used gallon of milk to make it last longer. I would use powder eggs so I could afford to bake cookies everyday as our snack. When I realized I hadn't used them in over 6 months it felt like I had abandoned an old friend. I am so grateful my family has been blessed and I fully appreciate what we have. I am touched when others are happy for us. Becoming successful is a good thing we should celebrate."
I have no words. Why the f... did they keep having more kids if this is actually true, why didnt ruby go out and earn some extra money? There so many things wrong with that!! :?
I agree, it's one thing to go through a hard financial time but she says that's all she could afford to do since Shari was born, why have 5 more kids then?! It's great that YouTube has helped them afford to live better and to have nicer things, but she still feeds her kids like shit. All she feeds them is empty carbs.

Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

Addicted2vlogs wrote:Shari looked pretty in today's vlog imo. She shouldn't be going to the gym at 14yo, she's already a short petite girl, gym before 17/18 will just stunt her growth ☹️

There's no problem with her joining the gym. And it really won't stunt her growth if she's doing mainly cardio and some light strength training. If she were in a sport like gymnastics that's where the stunting comes in, but then again it wouldn't be complained about here lol.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Deadhead_kay wrote:
Addicted2vlogs wrote:Shari looked pretty in today's vlog imo. She shouldn't be going to the gym at 14yo, she's already a short petite girl, gym before 17/18 will just stunt her growth ☹️

There's no problem with her joining the gym. And it really won't stunt her growth if she's doing mainly cardio and some light strength training. If she were in a sport like gymnastics that's where the stunting comes in, but then again it wouldn't be complained about here lol.
I wasn't complaining. I was stating scientific facts of a 14yo going to the gym and how it effects their growth. Kevin said she barely ever goes, so it's no big deal.

LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

alexmorgan wrote:Im surprised this hasnt been mentioned (if i missed it, sorry!)
That is sad. Why did Kevin want to live like that too? Is this why Shari's body seems so stunted? She's a cute and smart girl but it would be so sad to know that she was deprived of nutrition at a young age because of an irresponsible, unstable mother.

I get not wanting to put your young kids in daycare, but if money was so tight, Ruby could have done in-home daycare for one or a few kids. By becoming a USDA certified caregiver, Ruby could have designated her own child(ren) as daycare children and written off food?expenses.
Jensmith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jensmith »

Is Ruby going to Florida for Disney World or what? She just said it so casually in today's vlog.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

aral12 wrote:
seriously7 wrote:Maybe Russell has overactive bowels.

I was shocked that she thought it was appropriate to ask a neighbor to use their bathroom to poop.
Really?!

I think it's much more appropriate to ask a neighbour if you can use their toilet rather than your child Poo himself in public. Especially considering he is School age. It's a normal body function. I don't side eye her for wanting to ask the neighbour, I side eye her for not insisting.

Yeah, he's just a little kid. I don't see anything wrong with asking a neighbor. It's good to see some comments on that vlog calling Ruby out for sharing such personal information like your child's bowel movements...
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Um... so let me see if I have this straight... She raised her children on powdered eggs, aka oxidized cholesterol (aka really F-ing bad for your body), so that she could afford to feed them cookies as "snacks" because, #priorities.

What the hell is wrong with her/them?! This makes me irrationally angry.

Someone send Ruby a brand new pair of fancy PJ's, because Mother of the Year has done it again!!
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

HI RUBY!!!!!!

"So, I'm finding other places to put my cups plates because guy who is doing my kitchen will be here in a few days..... So we're eating Wendy's for lunch!"

THANKS FOR READING RUBY AND ADDRESSING MY OBSERVATION THAT ALL YOU GUYS DO IS EAT OUT NOW!

lol... I love when they feel guilty for shit we call them out on and try to justify it.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Wrong place again.
eam10
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by eam10 »

I think it is odd that Russell wasn't in athletic shorts or baseball pants to play t-ball! He had to be a little uncomfortable. Why sign your kid up for a sport if you aren't going to put him in the proper attire!!
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Powdered eggs? Yuck. Were they ever on welfare, or did they just scrounge whatever they could? I can't imagine having a handful of kids, when poor, because Heavenly Father demands it.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

The fact that Russell was so upset when he realized they weren't going anywhere for massages really speaks to the fact that he desperately wants some activity outside of his house and family. It's not the first time he's been upset when he learned Ruby was doing something for him and not someone else. Have they talked about him starting real school this upcoming school year? That poor kid needs social interaction.
fwalton03
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fwalton03 »

Caisflame wrote:
fwalton03 wrote:I just watched this vlog. And poor, poor chad. Ruby told him to go pick out clothes and sent no one with him. What is he? 12? My baby brother is 11 and he would get lost on the way to the clothes section. Then he picks out exactly what Ruby asks him to, shorts and t-shirts, and Ruby laughs at him and tells him how hard he is to shop for. I then Shari's in the back saying his she's harder. The poor kids were forced to grow up to fast, and Chad and Shari are really so sweet to each other.

I don't see anything wrong with her having him go find clothes without anyone else. It's pretty obvious he's capable of finding the clothing section and returning back to Ruby. He's old enough to do that on his own. Hell, with that many siblings, he probably enjoys a few minutes to himself.
I agree, but I found his outfits to be okay; better than what my 11 year old brother wears. I agree he's old enough to do walk and chose clothes by himself, but if Ruby doesn't like what he chose, she should go with him instead of bullying him.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Have to feed your kids powder eggs and milk, but still give the church a 10% tithe.

#priorities
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Have to feed your kids powder eggs and milk, but still give the church a 10% tithe.

#priorities
I'm not exactly sure how this works so bare with me.
She also said that they keep that food storage incase something happens and so they don't have to depend on anyone. But if they give the church 10% shouldn't the church be more than willing to help their family? Again I literally have no religious knowledge so forgive me.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I just watched the vlog, and yet AGAIN she is at the wrong place. HOW does she function? Like actually.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

8 overdressed passengers.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Return to “8 Passengers”