Ever wonder where Eve gets it from?

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ever wonder where Eve gets it from?

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Ruby has always seemed miserable, jealous and controlling in the 8passengers vlogs. The same characteristics come off stronger in the old family videos because she was too young to know how/when to hide it.

Also, I never realized how much Eve and Shari look like Ruby until watching these throwbacks.
pymbo
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Ever wonder where Eve gets it from?

Unread post by pymbo »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:1.

Ruby has always seemed miserable, jealous and controlling in the 8passengers vlogs. The same characteristics come off stronger in the old family videos because she was too young to know how/when to hide it.

Also, I never realized how much Eve and Shari look like Ruby until watching these throwbacks.
The second one, with the bike, did not invoke the response I'd expect from any parent. You would think that after she pushed him off the bike, the parents would stop filming and immediately:

a) Go check if he's alright

b) Sit her down and explain that was wrong.

But no, just casually strolled over and picked him up. Of course we don't know what happened in the jump cut, but does it feel strange to anyone else?
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

It feels strange because it IS strange, indeed! It infuriated me what little effort Jennifer made to protect that baby boy from future injury at the hands of his angelic sister. Jennifer's silence in this tiny clip speaks volumes, which is why I posted it here. For those who watch Ruby's interactions with Eve, this clip will also feel quite familiar.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Can we also talk about how Jennifer would go from seeming extremely angry to laughing and joking with Ruby in the bottle video? She was so angry at one point that she actually smacked her on the mouth, albeit it didn't seem too hard...but still. But then she flips again to joking and laughing. It's creepy and is very uncomfortable to watch.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I get some pretty strange vibes from Jennifer in all the throwback videos with her in them. It's like her attitude and her whole demeanor in general changes by the second. I don't see that in her now, so I get the feeling that it had to do with the children and being a mother.
Maelin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maelin »

It definitely shows where Ruby gets it from. She rarely, if ever, reprimands Eve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ilovetheavocados
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ilovetheavocados »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mischief
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Discord name: Mischief