8 disproportioned passengers.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: 8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kjr123 wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:Someone message her with a story about how they deal with chronic pain and inquire more!! Or ask for a video about it to "spread awareness". I'm definitely interested now. I agree with the above poster...pain meds definitely might be a reason (out of many probably) she seriously dropped the ball when Julie and Russell were babies. I will still never get over the broken femur story.
I'm totally guessing, but maybe it has something to do with pelvic pain you get after having a baby?They way she just wouldn't say any more about it and that she had just had a baby I'm assuming it had something to do with a prolapse of her pelvic floor or something?
I had that after my son. It's uncomfortable, but "horrible pain" that would have you maxed out on pain meds? Nope. Endometriosis is pretty uncomfortable. Even after delivery. I was pretty miserable. But it got better. And then I had my hysterectomy, and it was a LOT better! Seems kinda weird to vaguely hint about bad pain from years ago.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by onbreak »

8 fluffy passengers

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
mjkt
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mjkt »

8 wacky tacky passengers
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

I don’t get it. Why fluffy? Is that even a thing? Did you mean puffy?
strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

Why is it that Abby always has beautiful hairstyles and Julie looks like she's never seen a hairbrush?
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

strawberry_smoothie wrote:Why is it that Abby always has beautiful hairstyles and Julie looks like she's never seen a hairbrush?
Last time I asked this question I was told that Julie prefers doing her own hair. I think that’s fine, especially for school as kids need to learn to be independent but I do think Ruby/Shari could provide a little feedback or instruction on those days when she truly looks disheveled. My mom never helped me with my hair and looking back at childhood pictures I always look like a hot mess and it makes a a bit sad that I don’t have any cute pictures to look back at.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:
pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:I'm a bit lat but does anyone know who Linda (she was in Thanksgiving vlog) is?
That's their aunt. They generally laugh at her because of her disability. It's Chad's sister.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Not sure what her delay is, but generally Bonnie is the only one who treats her with any kind of respect. The other siblings talk to her like she's a kindergartner and laugh at her behind her back.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
They all but Bonnie make me sick with the way they treat her.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

8 Puffy Passengers
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I bet vlogmas is pretty easy when you are 11-12 days behind on vlogs! Seriously Nolly's birthday video had a sign reading 35 days until Christmas! There schedule is a mess and it drives me nuts.

In addition to Julie liking to do her own hair...they talked about this in a vlog a few weeks back- She cut a chunk of it in the front herself, like all the way to the scalp and it's still growing back. Thats at least why the front always looks a mess. It's better on days she wears a headband. That being said, I agree, Ruby should seriosuly consider gently encouraging her to try little harder.

And it looks like Shari got a little bob haircut. That style looks cuter on Eve in my opinion.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Ugh Shari was testing my nerves in the vlog today, I am glad Ruby told her that she asked Julie the question not her, Shari kept trying to chime in.. None of them seemed to know the answer (or could explain it to Julie) Ugh!
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

NEW THREAD : viewtopic.php?t=13333

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “8 Passengers”