Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
ujvs_
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 remodelled passengers Part #12

Unread post by ujvs_ »

I felt so uncomfortable watching Ruby 'cry' and throw a mini tantrum bc she didn't get a screenshot. I thought she was joking at first but obviously she wasn't.
Pixel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pixel »

ujvs_ wrote:I felt so uncomfortable watching Ruby 'cry' and throw a mini tantrum bc she didn't get a screenshot. I thought she was joking at first but obviously she wasn't.
SAME. She was way over dramatic, and I feel the further the vlogs get behind, the longer they drag things out... it's like they've been talking about hiting a million for one week and already been at a million for another.

Also, has she ever thanked the viewers for helping propel them to where they are? I know it's tiresome when vloggers constantly thank the viewers for getting them to where they are(on top of working hard on the videos & social media), but dang. She never seems to thank us :(
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

The way she acted was soooo strange! Very cringe worthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

OH MY GOD, something is seriously wrong with that lady. Even the kids were totally confused, Eve was like "then turn around" if you missed it :D she had no idea what that crazy woman was crying about. I think this is the most weird i've ever seen Ruby, strange strange strange.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Yeah that whole crying scene was so cringey, I got major secondhand embarrassment. I couldn't tell if she was crying from sadness/anger at missing the 1 million shot, or if she was happy that they had 1 million...or both? Just weird.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

She finally feels like she achieved something?!...
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

I'm not a doctor in any way but I have a grandmother, a father and other family members who are narcissist or with traits of one.
If mother Griffith is a narcissist then Ruby might have inherited some traits, one not being able to express what some call genuin human feelings. It doesn't come natural for her so she has to "act it" the way she thinks it should be perceived. It looks like she's rehearsing in front of a mirror. She did this in the vlog about people calling Evie evil. Kevin didn't know how to comfort her in that vlog, he just looked awkward/confused while she was doing her crying thing...
It's a little bit sad and I kind of feel sorry for her.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Today's vlog is a good example of how recording your kids' every move can be detrimental to their social well-being. Chad is recorded picking his nose in the car, and all the commenters are mentioning it. Poor kid. He's 12 years old for heaven's sake. Could they not have edited that out? I feel quite sorry for him.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

seriously7 wrote:OH MY GOD, something is seriously wrong with that lady. Even the kids were totally confused, Eve was like "then turn around" if you missed it :D she had no idea what that crazy woman was crying about. I think this is the most weird i've ever seen Ruby, strange strange strange.
Right? She's not "missing" the paycheck so why is she crying?
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Excuse the double post, my apologies.
Are the vlogs a few days late? Their eclipse vlog was a few days ago but the eclipse was last week if not two weeks ago? Or am I imagining things?
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

amyfalafal wrote:Excuse the double post, my apologies.
Are the vlogs a few days late? Their eclipse vlog was a few days ago but the eclipse was last week if not two weeks ago? Or am I imagining things?
They are indeed very late.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Ruby is so stupid. Why the hell would she let eve stay in the bathroom while she was teaching Abby to shave? I grantee we will see eve with a huge slice up her leg in the next few weeks. Eve even said she shaved her tongue before. Not sure if that is true but I wouldn't be surprised. With a kid like eve in the house, there is no way I would keep razors out for her to get her hands on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

When I was little, I shaved off the pruney part of my fingers in the bathtub.. Hey ruby. That'll make a great bloody bathtub thumbnail.. It'll knock Bonnie's bloody foot outta the park!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

Does this family ever use inside voices? I'm sick of them screeching all the damn time
strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

Shari's response to Ruby's dress today was heinous. That girl is such a brat. Why does she think she is the Queen of that family and why do her parents let her act that way? Regardless of what she thought of Ruby's dress, Ruby is her mother and should be treated with more respect. Kevin looked ridiculous in his tight white skinny jeans and his see-through shirt which revealed his man bra underneath. Yet, he still thinks it's cool to mock his wife in front of his kids. As much as I dislike Ruby, I often feel sorry for the lack of respect she gets from her own family.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I try watching, but her camera angle up the nostrils.... Barf

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
overtherainbow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by overtherainbow »

unpopular opinion: I really really like Eve. she is so cute and lovely and I find it horrible when people call her names just because of her parents' horrible parenting.
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

overtherainbow wrote:unpopular opinion: I really really like Eve. she is so cute and lovely and I find it horrible when people call her names just because of her parents' horrible parenting.
I agree
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

More of Ruby and her complete ignorance of "snacks" and "treats". Chocolate covered granola bars are OK. Candy bars are not. And all the Gatorade drinking with all the sugar and sodium. They aren't exerting themselves needing to replace electrolytes. Why does she act like this is a healthy all the time drink??!?!?!

Return to “8 Passengers”