8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

dw30
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Unread post by dw30 »

illumia wrote:Ok I know people think the Stay Puffy shirt is stupid, but at least a kid could wear it and it is kind of cute. But $20 for a cheap white mug?! That’s just insulting.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... eaf71a.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hate their logo!! Comic Sans... shudder!!!!! It literally looks like it was made in Microsoft Word...

alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

OMG how cringy is this comment on their latest video. It must have been written by a ten-year-old.

I couldn't embed the screenshot because it was too big, but you can read below. I have bolded some of the cringiest parts...

Recently a few people have commented that they are new here and want to know what this channel is all about. This is for them.

First, new videos are posted daily except on Mondays. Now lets talk about the "cast of characters":

Ruby Ruby is in charge of the channel, so she is listed first. She is the mother and some viewers have commented they wish she was their mother. She devotes a lot to this channel but puts family first.

Kevin Kevin is the father of the family and is quite a character. He is color blind so Ruby helps him with his wardrobe so he doesn't look like a clown. Due to his work and other duties he is away a lot, so he is missing from many videos. When he is home he makes up for lost time with Ruby and the kids.

Shari Shari is the oldest child and as the oldest daughter gets a lot of attention from teenage boys who watch the channel. Many teenage girls admire her and would like to have her as a friend.

Chad Chad is the oldest boy and is quite a character. Though not a teenager yet he acts a lot like one. Many enjoy his antics and look forward to seeing what he will do next. He is "the man of the house" when Kevin is away.
A lot of tween and teenage girls crush on him.

Abby Abby is the 2nd oldest girl and many think she is the prettiest. She is only 10, however, so only time will tell what she will blossom into. She plays the harp. Sometimes her ambition fails her. She would like to get a snake for a pet, but Ruby has vetoed that for now. It has been suggested that the "e" should be taken off of her last name because she is a little too frank at times!

Julie Julie is the younger of the two middle girls and can be grouped with either the older or the younger kids, a unique position in the family that she seems to appreciate. She played the flute, but switched to piano. She seems to be the calmest of the bunch but also has a lot of ambition, which is likely to take her far in life.

Russell Russell is the younger of the two boys and often tries to emulate Chad. He plays the Cello. He is a cute, sweet, but somewhat rambunctious young boy and is a very sensitive child.

Eve Eve is the youngest child and as such is everybody's little darling, and she knows it. One of the more common comments is Evie is so cute . Eve is very innovative when it comes to finding ways to amuse herself.

Nolly Nolly is the family dog. She is a golden lab and typical of the breed. Because of the current renovations she spends most of her time in the backyard so you will not see her in many of the videos. She is getting old, so be prepared for sad news about her.

Prickles Prickles is Shari's hedgehog. He is pretty much typical of a hedgehog. If you imagine a guinea pig with spikes and a snout, that's pretty much what hedgehogs are like.

Speckles Speckles is Chad's Gecko. He is hoping she'll make some little geckos and he has arranged "dates" with a friends male gecko. Russell likes to stare at her for hours on end so she is quite familiar with him.

Miscellaneous: They are LDS (Mormons) but they don't beat you over the head with that. They live in Utah so they have a lot of Mormon neighbors. Ruby originally wanted to have 8 kids but the doctors advised her to stop with Eve (#6). Not wanting her children to be without a mother, she took their advice. She also had 5 miscarriages. (there is a video about that)

Ruby herself came from a large family and one of her sisters, already with an established channel, suggested that Ruby should start her own YouTube channel. The kids have many cousins, you will see them on occasion, and the passengers show up on the other channels sometimes.
Most of the viewers are under 18, many under 13, so if some of the comments seem a bit juvenile, the posters have an excuse. Many posts are made for no reason except to get likes and with each video several people claim to be "first" most are wrong, sometimes all are wrong.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Wow.. Someone has a future in HR handbook procedures lol

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by f4k_oyevey »

I....I have no words for this. I start to laugh, then cringe, then scratch my head while trying to keep my eyes from buldging out of their socket and repeat...Ruby....Holy wow!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"quite a character". For Kevin _and_ Chad.

That person seems to need a copy of Strunk & White.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

Wow, I really wish I could un-read that. Ruby puts family first? Yeah right! Vlogging comes way before the safety or emotional well being of anyone in her family. Kevin is a character because he looks like the gru from despicable me. Shari gets most of her male attention from TSA agents when she’s on the verge of making the No Fly list. Chad is a future delinquent frat boy. Abbey gets to star in vlogs when they’re about her pubertal development or when she gets hurt. Julie is the black sheep who deserves to get adopted by a loving family. Russell has had his development stunted by his psycho mother. Eve is probably cutting up something with scissors as I type this. Nollie needs to go with Julie to a loving home. Prickles hates his life. Speckles is probably taking lizard birth control because she’s smart enough to know that no more lives need to be brought into the 8 passengers universe.
f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by f4k_oyevey »

I misunderstood that the post about the "A guide to 8 passengers " was actually from a random (likely 10yo) person in the comment section! I fully believed that this had been written by Ruby in 3rd person...funny & sad...

pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

I'm a bit lat but does anyone know who Linda (she was in Thanksgiving vlog) is?
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:I'm a bit lat but does anyone know who Linda (she was in Thanksgiving vlog) is?
That's their aunt. They generally laugh at her because of her disability. It's Chad's sister.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Strawberry26 wrote:
pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:I'm a bit lat but does anyone know who Linda (she was in Thanksgiving vlog) is?
That's their aunt. They generally laugh at her because of her disability. It's Chad's sister.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Not sure what her delay is, but generally Bonnie is the only one who treats her with any kind of respect. The other siblings talk to her like she's a kindergartner and laugh at her behind her back.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

It's absolutely no business of mine, but I'm nosey and have always wondered what her disability is or what caused it. I love the love she has for all the children. In particular one of my favorite moments is when Abby hurt her knee and Linda sat hugging her to make her feel better.
greyskies9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by greyskies9 »

Ok, I have to get this off my chest. I HATE Ruby's taste in clothes. I Hate how she (and the kids) wear EXPENSIVE clothes and then have dirty hair that needs brushed and sneakers! Sneakers are not universal shoes. Her taste is so bad! It is like she thinks that if it is pricey and "High Quality" it is cute, and that is absoultely false. I just can't with her anymore. Her cringey dance moves, her holier than thou attitude. She thinks she is hot stuff. Today weren't they getting rid of Shari's desk that she saved her own money to buy. Frugal Ruby is gone, never to return.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

All I can see in this picture is ruby's FOOT. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... b5431c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

greyskies9 wrote:Ok, I have to get this off my chest. I HATE Ruby's taste in clothes. I Hate how she (and the kids) wear EXPENSIVE clothes and then have dirty hair that needs brushed and sneakers! Sneakers are not universal shoes. Her taste is so bad! It is like she thinks that if it is pricey and "High Quality" it is cute, and that is absoultely false. I just can't with her anymore. Her cringey dance moves, her holier than thou attitude. She thinks she is hot stuff. Today weren't they getting rid of Shari's desk that she saved her own money to buy. Frugal Ruby is gone, never to return.
So with you. All those sweater vests and hats to hide her greasy dirty hair... Ick!

And I still can't get over her saying that she takes her status as a role model to young women seriously and only tries to happy, uplifting things. Bitch, please. That's why you encourage your children to act out in public, and talk about your children's poop. She is awful. And the only thing Kevin has in common with Pitbull is that they're both bald.

Kjr123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kjr123 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:All I can see in this is rubys FOOT Tapatalk
Lol omg why is it so big?! It looks like it's the size of her head. I know she has nasty looking feet but didn't realize they were so large?!
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Kjr123 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:All I can see in this is rubys FOOT Tapatalk
Lol omg why is it so big?! It looks like it's the size of her head. I know she has nasty looking feet but didn't realize they were so large?!
They honestly all seem to be disproportionate. They remind me of brat dolls or something

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

So in her Insta stories she’s talking about her daily physical pain she went through 6 years ago and a surgery but never says from what? I am so confused

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

What the hell is Ruby going on about? No mention what this mysterious pain actually was?

Although she does have a history of pain med usage... sometimes I think she is off her rocker high on something!

That was such a random story for her to share, yet actually say nothing at the same time.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

She also posted an actual photo on her page and people are like heh?

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Looking at family photos.. Shari looks like she's from the pre-2000s and does not match anybody infact nobody is matching and the photos are a mess. Comparing those to Bonnies family photos are just wow. I feel that eve should be sitting on ruby's lap but i guess it accentuates how ruby just dumps eve with Shari all the time (like the airplane incident) the whole thing is just too awful to look at and think about.

Return to “8 Passengers”