Title Credit : Onbreak

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Puffy Passengers - Part #7

Unread post by alexandriablue »

Are they going to add that little sidebar advertising their merch in every video now?! Ugh.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by charmed596 »

alexandriablue wrote:Are they going to add that little sidebar advertising their merch in every video now?! Ugh.
Are ppl really buying them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Why are they selling merchandise? Have they really become that famous?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

seriously7 wrote:Why are they selling merchandise? Have they really become that famous?
Money. Period.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

lmmomSD wrote:
seriously7 wrote:Why are they selling merchandise? Have they really become that famous?
Money. Period.

I would never give my child money to buy that crap!
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

She said people were asking to buy them as Christmas gifts.

Rolled my eyes so hard!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Oh God. Right when I think they’ve touched the bottom Ruby surprises me with a new gem. In today’s vlog she talks about Julie crying and fussing when Russel was a newborn because she was neglecting her to the point of her smelling. What? How is she so nonchalant about something like that? Her two year old had peed her pants and she just let her sit in it for god knows how long. And the smug way in which she says she “serves her children” - you gave your 2 year old a bath and put her in a clean outfit, if that is memorable as some kind of “sacrifice” you did because you’re such a good mom then you are more messed up than I thought.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sasperillo wrote:Oh God. Right when I think they’ve touched the bottom Ruby surprises me with a new gem. In today’s vlog she talks about Julie crying and fussing when Russel was a newborn because she was neglecting her to the point of her smelling. What? How is she so nonchalant about something like that? Her two year old had peed her pants and she just let her sit in it for god knows how long. And the smug way in which she says she “serves her children” - you gave your 2 year old a bath and put her in a clean outfit, if that is memorable as some kind of “sacrifice” you did because you’re such a good mom then you are more messed up than I thought.
St Ruby the Martyr.

skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

People were calling Bonnie out for saying her kids looked "homeless." And right at the beginning of the vlog today, Ruby does the same thing. Wow.
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

I know this is so nitpicky, but has anyone else noticed that Shari licks her lips every 5 seconds? I dunno why it bugs me so much!
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I watched today's vlog several times and I swear Eve was not at all buckled in the car seat while they were driving and talking about the merchandise. Please someone tell me I am wrong.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

Defuego wrote:It's absolutely no business of mine, but I'm nosey and have always wondered what her disability is or what caused it. I love the love she has for all the children. In particular one of my favorite moments is when Abby hurt her knee and Linda sat hugging her to make her feel better.
I don't want to diagnose her, but to me it looks like she might me autistic or something on the spectrum. Not sure and I'm only judging on that one video.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:
Defuego wrote:It's absolutely no business of mine, but I'm nosey and have always wondered what her disability is or what caused it. I love the love she has for all the children. In particular one of my favorite moments is when Abby hurt her knee and Linda sat hugging her to make her feel better.
I don't want to diagnose her, but to me it looks like she might me autistic or something on the spectrum. Not sure and I'm only judging on that one video.
I've always thought she had Down Syndrome. Idk if it was ever mentioned or I jut assumed a long time ago and it stuck but she exhibits many of the facial features and characteristics. I love seeing her in the vlogs, she has a very sweet soul!
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

natalka81 wrote:I watched today's vlog several times and I swear Eve was not at all buckled in the car seat while they were driving and talking about the merchandise. Please someone tell me I am wrong.

You are absolutely right. Their car was 100% moving and she was not strapped in! just fidgeting all around in the seat!! She would have gone flying through the windshield in a crash.How convenient that they had time to film that ad but not buckle her up. That is absolutely neglectful on Ruby's part!

I wish Ruby was vlogging when Julie and Russell were little. She sounds like she was an absolute hot mess at the time. CPS should have been involved in the femur incident. As an ER nurse, I certainly would have made the call if a mother brought in a baby with a week old femur fracture "from rolling off the couch". The mechanism of injury and story timeline absolutely do not add up. They probably would have investigated her and found Julie smelly and covered in her own pee and been like what the hell is going on in this house?!
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

Agreed. I work with foster youth and have seen kids get taken away for less.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Tiger27 wrote:
natalka81 wrote:I watched today's vlog several times and I swear Eve was not at all buckled in the car seat while they were driving and talking about the merchandise. Please someone tell me I am wrong.

You are absolutely right. Their car was 100% moving and she was not strapped in! just fidgeting all around in the seat!! She would have gone flying through the windshield in a crash.How convenient that they had time to film that ad but not buckle her up. That is absolutely neglectful on Ruby's part!

I wish Ruby was vlogging when Julie and Russell were little. She sounds like she was an absolute hot mess at the time. CPS should have been involved in the femur incident. As an ER nurse, I certainly would have made the call if a mother brought in a baby with a week old femur fracture "from rolling off the couch". The mechanism of injury and story timeline absolutely do not add up. They probably would have investigated her and found Julie smelly and covered in her own pee and been like what the hell is going on in this house?!
The femur is a really hard bone to break, and babies bones don't break as easily, because they haven't calcified and they're more flexible. It's such a fishy story.

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

I guess safety is not their priority. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... a7a43a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... e03090.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Don't you know? They drive around in a magic bubble that protects them! All vloggers do! Cullen can drive with Brooks in his lap in the Home Depot parking lot, and Joel can ride around with all four kids in his old beater car, and they can all vlog and drive or Snapchat, or do instastories while driving, and nothing will happen. Take their hands off the wheel, don't buckle the kids in right, take their eyes off the road at freeway speed to adjust the camera-- it doesn't matter. They won't get hurt, or swerve and hit someone, because the magical bubble of vlogging privilege protects them!

Return to “8 Passengers”