8 Passengers | Part One

alexmorgan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Part One

Unread post by alexmorgan »

koobcam wrote:I'm kinda undecided about Shari buying her own desk. I remember buying a desk myself when I was younger and it didn't bother me, I could pick whatever one I wanted because I was buying it! I think maybe Ruby could have split the cost with Shari because although she may need a desk, she probably could have got a cheaper one that would still give her a workspace of her own.
I think there is a difference between not wanting (?) to buy your Kid a Baisc Desk and your Kid wanting a different,"fancier" desk. Im totally fine with an older child buying their own stuff or splitting the cost if its more expensive than it needs to be but we are talking about Ruby here. Especially after what she said to Chad i just think its horrible.
A Desk,or even some Storage Space for Personal belongings, is such a basic Thing and not some luxurious Thing like a brand new iPhone.
I also thought it was funny how she was going on and on about the "tiny" Rooms. Yeah, they are not huge but by getting those huge Beds she made them even smaller :x
alexmorgan
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by alexmorgan »

Dailybuzz24 wrote:
alexmorgan wrote:
koobcam wrote:I'm kinda undecided about Shari buying her own desk. I remember buying a desk myself when I was younger and it didn't bother me, I could pick whatever one I wanted because I was buying it! I think maybe Ruby could have split the cost with Shari because although she may need a desk, she probably could have got a cheaper one that would still give her a workspace of her own.
I think there is a difference between not wanting (?) to buy your Kid a Baisc Desk and your Kid wanting a different,"fancier" desk. Im totally fine with an older child buying their own stuff or splitting the cost if its more expensive than it needs to be but we are talking about Ruby here. Especially after what she said to Chad i just think its horrible.
A Desk,or even some Storage Space for Personal belongings, is such a basic Thing and not some luxurious Thing like a brand new iPhone.
I also thought it was funny how she was going on and on about the "tiny" Rooms. Yeah, they are not huge but by getting those huge Beds she made them even smaller :x
What did she say to Chad?

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
He asked for a Chair (i just now realized that, i thought he said desk)and she asked him if he had his own Money to pay. He said no& that she had Money and her Answer was something along the the lines of "No i dont. My Budget is gone for this month". As if he had asked her for some random Video Game :-s Apparently i was wrong thinking that its normal for Kids his age to have a Desk?
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

And Ruby's comment about she better study hard now because of the desk. I feel horrible for Shari... I feel like she gets left out a lot and a lot of the responsibilities in the house are left to her. I know she is a sweet kid but I sure wouldn't want to be sharing a bed with my toddler sister either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “8 Passengers”