ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Extreme Cheapskate Edition | Part Two

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

mountaingirl wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:
kates_crush wrote: You don't want to know what teens were doing when I was in grade eight. I learnt too much that year lol
I'm surprised she's encouraging it. Are mormons allowed to date?

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

as an ex Mormon, i can honestly tell you, they do not have the good morals and standards they want you to think they do. as we can see with shari, bright red lipstick,mini shirts, wordly obsessions with fashion, boy talk, but then thy claim modesty. you want to see modesty look up a united penecostal church woman. theyre feminine and modest, the kind of modesty that mormons including the griffiths always brag about having...
I grew up Methodist..so I'm always sure that other religions have it "bad" when it comes to dating and modesty. Thanks for clarifying. I think the biggest thing about dating is making your kids aware of sex and temptation..I feel like these "cultish" (not trying to offend) religions don't do that well.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by fossilfinger »

mountaingirl wrote: as an ex Mormon, i can honestly tell you, they do not have the good morals and standards they want you to think they do. as we can see with shari, bright red lipstick,mini skirts, wordly obsessions with fashion, boy talk, but then they claim modesty. you want to see modesty look up a united penecostal church woman. theyre feminine and modest, the kind of modesty that mormons including the griffiths always brag about having...
All of this is normal teenage behavior. They experiment with their identity. They experiment with their sexuality. They're self-centered. And "boyfriends" and "girlfriends" in eighth grade are friends who hold hands in the hall for a few weeks until they "break up". Big deal.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

OH GOD! Lots of kids in the comments are begging Shari to do a "First Period" video. Some app she has on her phone is supposedly used to track menstrual cycles for teens. I really really really hope Ruby doesn't get her to do that for views.

Please no, seriously!
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

seriously7 wrote:OH GOD! Lots of kids in the comments are begging Shari to do a "First Period" video. Some app she has on her phone is supposedly used to track menstrual cycles for teens. I really really really hope Ruby doesn't get her to do that for views.

Please no, seriously!
I bet she'll make Abby do it when it happens because we already saw her first bra purchase and a "puberty already?!?" vlog, which are some of their most popular vlogs so I really don't think Ruby will miss that opportunity to exploit her daughter for views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

Ruby: "The insides of me have been anxious, like knots in my stomach - like what if I turn on the camera and all of a sudden the kids decide 'this is the day I'm gonna stand against a wall and not do anything.' "

Ruby just said so much in that sentence. Her kids putting on a show for the camera is the sole reason her channel makes any money. Ruby gets extra cash and an ego boost, but how do the KIDS benefit?
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Return to “8 Passengers”