Aaryn Williams | Part 10

TrollNationBarbie
TROLL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 10

Unread post by TrollNationBarbie »

kristieanne87 wrote:It's nice to see aaryn & Nick socialialzing with real people, real friends.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Agree although Aaryn is being a bit anti social and sitting on her phone, typical. Not sure why she finds the needs to broadcast every part of their wedding. Privacy is a nice thing for people.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Her blue dress is really pretty. That golden retriever in her story is so cute. I have one so I am partial to them lol. That reception looks like a farm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

I think Aaryn sucks so bad but dang she looks pretty on those IG stories. And this is a first but her dress is really pretty (can't believe I'm saying this lol)
_redhotfirecracker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by _redhotfirecracker »

H2343 wrote:I don't know why it upsets people so much when she doesn't upload, lets be real the less of her there is the happier people should be. I am not her fan whatsoever but I don't get why everyone runs here and complains or brings it up. I think she also does it on purpose to control what is said on here...everyone was talking about her being drunk on the Instagram stories and now we are talking about once again how she doesn't keep an upload schedule.

It's really sad to even watch her, she has a mental illness, which is why all her buying will never ever be enough. We should feel sorry for her and start encouraging her to seek some medical help. Aaryn, please if you truly love your girls and want the best for them seek help. Drinking midday into the night isn't healthy especially when it's just you and the kids at home. You never know what will happen, especially when you haven't eaten all day and just drinking coffee and rose. If you blank out or pass out someone needs to take care of your kids. A competent adult.
I agree entirely with your first paragraph. I don't mind when she doesn't upload because the extra material isn't necessary to be able to put her on blast for all the crappy and ridiculous things she does. Her social media posts are more than enough. I don't, however, feel sorry for her, nor do I think I should. I haven't ever seen Aaryn show any sort of understanding or empathy towards any person, including the ones she's treated like shit for pretty much zero reason, so whatever comes her way is her own deal. She's reaping what she has sown. I'm totally unconcerned in that way. If anything, I feel sorry for her kids, because they're the only ones involved who are completely innocent.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Yeah, she looks good in her dress, but I can’t get over this, it’s so gross
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

Unread post by TrollNationBarbie »

Not_Sponsored wrote:Yeah, she looks good in her dress, but I can’t get over this, it’s so gross
Ew! She might the only person I know that still does a French manicure on her toes. Lol
_redhotfirecracker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by _redhotfirecracker »

Not_Sponsored wrote:Yeah, she looks good in her dress, but I can’t get over this, it’s so gross
LOL! I think Aaryn thinks her toes are cute. She's mentioned her WikiFeet page more than once, and I could be remembering wrong, but I thought once she even said something on social media about being flattered that people like her feet. Or maybe she said it in that Christmas vlog where she went to visit her mom and Jace in Colorado. Maybe she should go up a shoe size and her baby toe won't wiggle itself out from her shoe strap anymore.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Her feet aren’t cute. Her big toe looks like a lollipop.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Not_Sponsored wrote:Her feet aren’t cute. Her big toe looks like a lollipop.
Her feet straight up creep me out. That mangled baby toe and the fact she always has them out on her car dash whenever Nick is driving ugh I can't figure out what is wrong with them? Too flat? I look at my feet and I can see an arch where hers are just straight flat. Idk but obviously thinks their cute but they arent especially when they are always coming out of her shoes someway. Freaky lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

vandelynn wrote:
Not_Sponsored wrote:Her feet aren’t cute. Her big toe looks like a lollipop.
Her feet straight up creep me out. That mangled baby toe and the fact she always has them out on her car dash whenever Nick is driving ugh I can't figure out what is wrong with them? Too flat? I look at my feet and I can see an arch where hers are just straight flat. Idk but obviously thinks their cute but they arent especially when they are always coming out of her shoes someway. Freaky lol

I will be nice and say she does look really pretty in the latest pics. She just needs to find shoes to accommodate her toes lol besides that can't be comfortable having your baby toes being strangled by your shoe strap

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Carmencita wrote:
dahell wrote:
H2343 wrote:I don't know why it upsets people so much when she doesn't upload, lets be real the less of her there is the happier people should be. I am not her fan whatsoever but I don't get why everyone runs here and complains or brings it up. I think she also does it on purpose to control what is said on here...everyone was talking about her being drunk on the Instagram stories and now we are talking about once again how she doesn't keep an upload schedule.

It's really sad to even watch her, she has a mental illness, which is why all her buying will never ever be enough. We should feel sorry for her and start encouraging her to seek some medical help. Aaryn, please if you truly love your girls and want the best for them seek help. Drinking midday into the night isn't healthy especially when it's just you and the kids at home. You never know what will happen, especially when you haven't eaten all day and just drinking coffee and rose. If you blank out or pass out someone needs to take care of your kids. A competent adult.
I agree. She should ACTIVELY make a hard break from social media. I think her mental health needs to be addressed hardcore and privately. Maybe someday she can come back and talk about it and help people. Maybe not though too. But I think the thing people get annoyed about is YT’ers say one thing and do another. They say it’s their “job”. They have “managers”. Their fans call them “mom boss”. Hell, they wear shirts that say that. If her mental illness is preventing her from admitting it, that’s one thing. But if a YT’er would humble themself enough to say “Hey, I’m overwhelmed here. Need to concentrate on my mental/physical health. Make the main thing my children and connect with my spouse. My upload schedule is going to be sporadic (or I’m going on a hiatus).” Her “fans” are what are making her all that extra spending money. Allowing her to get all her useless free crap. She kind of owes it to them. But, I agree, if her not posting means she’s taking care of business at home that would be great.
Only her not posting is just her being unorganized. No way she’s leaving YT for her family, her priorities are obvious.
Tru dat.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dahell wrote:
Carmencita wrote:
dahell wrote: I agree. She should ACTIVELY make a hard break from social media. I think her mental health needs to be addressed hardcore and privately. Maybe someday she can come back and talk about it and help people. Maybe not though too. But I think the thing people get annoyed about is YT’ers say one thing and do another. They say it’s their “job”. They have “managers”. Their fans call them “mom boss”. Hell, they wear shirts that say that. If her mental illness is preventing her from admitting it, that’s one thing. But if a YT’er would humble themself enough to say “Hey, I’m overwhelmed here. Need to concentrate on my mental/physical health. Make the main thing my children and connect with my spouse. My upload schedule is going to be sporadic (or I’m going on a hiatus).” Her “fans” are what are making her all that extra spending money. Allowing her to get all her useless free crap. She kind of owes it to them. But, I agree, if her not posting means she’s taking care of business at home that would be great.
Only her not posting is just her being unorganized. No way she’s leaving YT for her family, her priorities are obvious.
Tru dat.
The only reason why she doesn't post when she supposed to is bc she is doing something for herself and wasn't prepared with a back up video bc she is unorganized (like mentioned above) and lazy. I have yet seen her not post bc she was dedicating that time to family. Its only ever been for something she wanted to do and didn't want to be bothered with her "job"

BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Weren't both her videos this week sponsored? :roll:
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BobbiB6606 wrote:Weren't both her videos this week sponsored? :roll:
They sure were! Probably the only reason she even posted. Good point!! Lol

RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

Look at her toe in the latest IG post about when your man is in the wedding party. It is literally outside the shoe..wtf. She needs better fitting shoes.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

That too though...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 280423.jpg[/img]

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

**toe**

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aaryn...you piss so much money away on other stuff...BUY SOME NEW SHOES HUNNIEEEEE[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 4444e5.jpg[/img]

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Seriously...how can she wear those? They've got to be SO uncomfortable!
RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:Look at her toe in the latest IG post about when your man is in the wedding party. It is literally outside the shoe..wtf. She needs better fitting shoes.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Seriously though, this is the best I've seen her look in a long time. That color blue looks great on her. The dress fits well. She's covered, but still it's a little revealing with the see through element. Her boobs are not saggy and we don't see any bra straps. The only issue is the troll feet, but hey...I'd take troll feet to have a body like hers anyday.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”