Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: No Vlog Today = No Smortgage Board Payment | Part #29

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Seems like it's much more difficultbvbto try to keep up the bullshit storyline that she is a good wife, mother, or person.
gangiee09 wrote:I honestly don’t even know why she keeps putting up a front anymore. Like is it that hard to just be “real” like she says she is? I mean she gets called out for everything on here. You would think she would just start being a better mom, wife and get her life together already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Vivanna212
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Vivanna212 »

Noticed she copied Tara on the glass coffee cup and clothing rack in the first two minutes.

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Morethescarier wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:56 am She picked her engagement ring herself if I’m remembering correctly.
It honestly looks like a cheap costume ring.
I’d be gutted if I had to wear that.

Yes, it is tacky and cheap looking. My cousin has one exactly like that and always see her glancing down at it and in awe. Glad my husband has good taste and got a classic solitaire.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Ehhhh not really.
Her cleaners only come 1 time every 2 weeks.
With kids and pets I have to clean every day, and deep clean (floors, toilets, etv.) About every 5 days.
Adhbrh91 wrote:I don’t understand her logic. She’s so dumb it’s not even funny. She talks about her house cleaners all the damn time yet she’s going to post a clean the house with me video? Girl, at best you occasionally tidy up around your house. We know you don’t “clean.” I think the reason she’s doing it is because her fake weeken routine got a lot of views.

Danielsgirl wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:56 am Good Morning Image

Can’t wait to see this “clean the house with me.”

If you get it out today.

Can’t wait to watch how you clean the whole house AND watch the girls ALL BY YOURSELF.

Also what outfit will we be blessed with for this quality content? Leggings? Short shorts?
Either way I can’t wait to see the Taco Tub in action.

Scrub a dub dub bitch.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Northerndaisy0410
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Northerndaisy0410 »

I got 20 seconds into her newest video and I had to shut it off. I can’t deal with that fucking glass coffee cup just like Tara. And then Airhole’s phoney voice and attitude starts playing and that was enough. Even hate watching her is impossible because she drives me THAT crazy.
Son-Of-A-Snitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Son-Of-A-Snitch »

I refuse to watch her video. A-Aron cleaning is just her doing normal household chores like picking up toys, cleaning dishes, and laundry. I do all those things AND work a full time job AND make home cooked meals AND do the entire bedtime routine by myself. It's not that hard dingbat! Not to mention I wake up, shower, do my make up, warm up bottles and prepare lunches for myself and my kids every morning before my kids even wake up.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

How does she have time to clean anything in between deleting comments she doesn’t like on Instagram?

samanthalr1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by samanthalr1991 »

This woman can’t think for herself, I haven’t (and won’t) watched her blog but the thumbnail alone is the third time I’ve seen her with her hair in the stupid fan bun that Tara rocked the whole baby moon. Like damn, is there anything original about her?

Son-Of-A-Snitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Son-Of-A-Snitch »

Maybe we can contact Stoke or whatever other stroller companies have sent her strollers and get them to send her a cease and desist on using their products. Just a thought
MamaBear1020

Unread post by MamaBear1020 »

SerendipitySusan wrote:That wedding set is tacky, tiny and ordinary. The diamond chips match those diamond chip earrings she got.

So, I was really unwell at that time and was barely keeping up with all the Vlogmas crap but did I really see that right?! Aaryn blatantly stated that she wanted simple but "really nice" diamond studs and then Nick gifts her these cloudy little dangles? LMAO I told myself at the time that I must have missed something and it was a joke!!!!! I'm dying. Deceased.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

miasmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by miasmomma »

I usually just read on here, with only the occasional post or reply. I liked reading other people’s opinions about her ridiculous consumerism, spending, and lazy parenting. HOWEVER, this mission so many seem to be on to “take her down” is so horrible and I’m disturbed that this board has escalated to that. Trying to ‘destroy’ someone??? Is there no one else who thinks this is WAY over the line? You’re messing with someone’s life. The level of hostility is disproportionate to the effect she really has on our lives. I’m so down for venting and expressing our shock and “sh*t talking”. THIS was not the purpose of YTMD. It’s totally taking the fun out of talking sh*t because this is just hateful and malicious.
Someone said that she never addressed her behavior on BB, but she did. Back when I first started watching her she did talk about it in a video, and how what she said/did was immature and ignorant and that she was sorry.
I won’t for a second defend her behavior, or pretend that an apology and acknowledgment erases her past. But she did acknowledge and apologize and talk about how she regretted it and had grown up.
Will I ever look up to her as a woman, as a mom, as anything really? No, of course not. Do I enjoy talking about the crazy consumerism and shock parenting choices, yes. But the amount of animosity some of you have for her is radical. And honestly, really wrong. No one should talk or treat anyone in this manner. Who knows how it is effecting her mentally and if she were to harm herself, the way you all are talking, I wouldn’t be surprised if you all worry giddy with satisfaction. It’s disturbing. Are there no admins or mods with concerned??? So bizarre. Even the kkandbabyj thread doesn’t seem this vicious.

DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

The actual cleaners must be coming, that’s the only time she picks up that horrific playroom

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Did she use grove collaborative products in her cleaning video? Just wondering.
MamaBear1020

Unread post by MamaBear1020 »

Adhbrh91 wrote:I don’t understand her logic. She’s so dumb it’s not even funny. She talks about her house cleaners all the damn time yet she’s going to post a clean the house with me video? Girl, at best you occasionally tidy up around your house. We know you don’t “clean.” I think the reason she’s doing it is because her fake weeken routine got a lot of views.

Danielsgirl wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:56 am Good Morning Image

Can’t wait to see this “clean the house with me.”

If you get it out today.

Can’t wait to watch how you clean the whole house AND watch the girls ALL BY YOURSELF.

Also what outfit will we be blessed with for this quality content? Leggings? Short shorts?
Either way I can’t wait to see the Taco Tub in action.

Scrub a dub dub bitch.

No, just watch! Shes going to start trying to get back in line with all the other moms (Brianna, Tiffani, etc. etc...) as absolutely mind boggling that it is all of these "routine" videos are what's keeping these girls alive. They all drop them around the same time too. They just keep going on this cycle of clean/cook, clean/decorate, clean/craft, cook/craft, cook/decorate, decorate/craft, nighttime routine, morning routine, and on and on and on they will go with their searchable content until the YT wheels fall off! Aaryn thought she could separate herself and just continue with her lame vlogs but they're all catching up to her and now shes scrambling!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

minera16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minera16 »

miasmomma wrote:I usually just read on here, with only the occasional post or reply. I liked reading other people’s opinions about her ridiculous consumerism, spending, and lazy parenting. HOWEVER, this mission so many seem to be on to “take her down” is so horrible and I’m disturbed that this board has escalated to that. Trying to ‘destroy’ someone??? Is there no one else who thinks this is WAY over the line? You’re messing with someone’s life. The level of hostility is disproportionate to the effect she really has on our lives. I’m so down for venting and expressing our shock and “sh*t talking”. THIS was not the purpose of YTMD. It’s totally taking the fun out of talking sh*t because this is just hateful and malicious.
Someone said that she never addressed her behavior on BB, but she did. Back when I first started watching her she did talk about it in a video, and how what she said/did was immature and ignorant and that she was sorry.
I won’t for a second defend her behavior, or pretend that an apology and acknowledgment erases her past. But she did acknowledge and apologize and talk about how she regretted it and had grown up.
Will I ever look up to her as a woman, as a mom, as anything really? No, of course not. Do I enjoy talking about the crazy consumerism and shock parenting choices, yes. But the amount of animosity some of you have for her is radical. And honestly, really wrong. No one should talk or treat anyone in this manner. Who knows how it is effecting her mentally and if she were to harm herself, the way you all are talking, I wouldn’t be surprised if you all worry giddy with satisfaction. It’s disturbing. Are there no admins or mods with concerned??? So bizarre. Even the kkandbabyj thread doesn’t seem this vicious.

So you think it’s bad we reach out to sponsors to let them know they are paying a racist homophobe? Cool. I already know what kind of person you are. If she did address the situation which I doubt she did.. she has taken it down now in her attempt to hide. So that completely discredited her, also we have someone on here who has said multiple times that Aaryn is still racist and uses horrible remarks to this day. But go ahead and keep defending her

TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

Unread post by TrollNationBarbie »

miasmomma wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:23 am I usually just read on here, with only the occasional post or reply. I liked reading other people’s opinions about her ridiculous consumerism, spending, and lazy parenting. HOWEVER, this mission so many seem to be on to “take her down” is so horrible and I’m disturbed that this board has escalated to that. Trying to ‘destroy’ someone??? Is there no one else who thinks this is WAY over the line? You’re messing with someone’s life. The level of hostility is disproportionate to the effect she really has on our lives. I’m so down for venting and expressing our shock and “sh*t talking”. THIS was not the purpose of YTMD. It’s totally taking the fun out of talking sh*t because this is just hateful and malicious.

I think you are taking some of the comments a bit too far. Companies are becoming aware of her Maiden name and her past. Her behavior is her own fault, not ours. If you dislike the board so much, why are you wasting your time posting a lengthy paragraph? Move on.
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

Adhbrh91 wrote:Did she use grove collaborative products in her cleaning video? Just wondering.

No, she listed an amazon affiliate link in the description box. Gotta make that money somehow Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
miasmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by miasmomma »

TrollNationBarbie wrote:
miasmomma wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:23 am I usually just read on here, with only the occasional post or reply. I liked reading other people’s opinions about her ridiculous consumerism, spending, and lazy parenting. HOWEVER, this mission so many seem to be on to “take her down” is so horrible and I’m disturbed that this board has escalated to that. Trying to ‘destroy’ someone??? Is there no one else who thinks this is WAY over the line? You’re messing with someone’s life. The level of hostility is disproportionate to the effect she really has on our lives. I’m so down for venting and expressing our shock and “sh*t talking”. THIS was not the purpose of YTMD. It’s totally taking the fun out of talking sh*t because this is just hateful and malicious.

I think you are taking some of the comments a bit too far. Companies are becoming aware of her Maiden name and her past. Her behavior is her own fault, not ours. If you dislike the board so much, why are you wasting your time posting a lengthy paragraph? Move on.
I’m taking comments too far? I’m stating the facts. Literally people are taking time out of their lives to call and email her sponsors and directly get her to lose their business. I did not overstate. And like I said, I like the shit talk. But this new stuff has crossed a line. It’s completely fair for me to state that. It’s my opinion and my paragraph didn’t take me long to write, as is evident by my lack of proof reading.

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

Is this girl serious?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 10c59f.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”