Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Justin and the $20 Onesies | Part 6

Unread post by Pineapples »

That’s really bad about the pic she put on the loss moms post. So insensitive. How could anyone be so self absorbed that they don’t see the inappropriateness of that. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Que the Brynn’s due date/ birth date post. Woooow. She’s always confirming she reads here.

icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

herebcofbritney wrote:Que the Brynn’s due date/ birth date post. Woooow. She’s always confirming she reads here.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... ad269c.png[/img]

Came to say the same

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Y’all ladies beat me to it. She makes it so incredibly obvious she reads here.

calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

icp wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:Que the Brynn’s due date/ birth date post. Woooow. She’s always confirming she reads here.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... ad269c.png[/img]

Came to say the same

I love this shirt on her... this was like the last time she wore something other than mustard or grey.

Today's blog was the worst one yet.... it was so boring, she needs to do some challenges, commentary or story time occasionally.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Lailac23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lailac23 »

See? Sometimes I feel bad for trashing a loss mom, but then she goes and does something like showing a picture of her healthy baby to a mother who just lost hers and I confirm that she is indeed a terrible person. To do that you have to be stupid or a bitch. Starting to think it what her who cheated Justin if anyone did.
Since she surpassed her 'loss point' with Emma and mainly after her birth is like she put an end to the "inferlity and loss mom" personality and started the "haha, this is all you need to be happy, a living baby". Which is terrible because probably lots of her viewers didn't get their rainbow baby or can't deal with infertility or simply can't afford it (god knows how these two morons could and plan to do it 4 more times) and she is constantly trying to portray this fake happiness when in reality she is in therapy so some issues linger.
Bored2018
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bored2018 »

She just throws that poor baby around like a rag doll. Her poor neck And oh wow, her tummy is upset? Imagine that. Cuz you let her chug a bottle that she’s not used to. Idiots.
Lailac23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lailac23 »

When she was going up the stairs it looked like Emma's head was going to prompt forward and crack at any point, but R wouldn't let go of the camera.

This is sad: Rachelle had a nightmare(or flashback) about Justin being with another girl so he had to buy her flowers to compensate, hahahaha. Can you be more spineless? (Also typical cheating behaviour, doing the deed and then bringing flowers to the wife so she doesn't suspect).

On return, Justin got a homecooked lunch and a box of ice cream. Both sponsored, so Rachelle didn't have to do anything, did not plan to give him something because she loves him,and got some money out of it to pass as her "work salary" and spend on herself. But somehow she made it look like a special gift for him, what a manipulating bitch.
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

Britxo wrote:Y’all ladies beat me to it. She makes it so incredibly obvious she reads here.

Who cares if she does? I’m guessing a lot of YTers read gossip sites like YTMD and GG. Who actually gives a fuck on what they read or act on? Yawn.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

AliCat91 wrote:
Britxo wrote:Y’all ladies beat me to it. She makes it so incredibly obvious she reads here.

Who cares if she does? I’m guessing a lot of YTers read gossip sites like YTMD and GG. Who actually gives a fuck on what they read or act on? Yawn.
Lol

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Yeah I don’t care if they read here as long as they’re bettering themselves because of it I’m all for it

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

She had a nightmare because she reads here and sees all the talk about Justin cheating lol
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Ld5 wrote:She had a nightmare because she reads here and sees all the talk about Justin cheating lol
And its bringing up bad memories.... Image
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgeybuggie »

Wonder if he recently broke it off with that one girl on twitter. Shes been posting some depressing ass tweets lately. That would explain his sudden interest in being a good husband and over compensating; that the other woman is done with him and he's got only one toy now.
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

He must have a huge d*ck if he's got not one but 2 stupid bitches floating around him.

Tsk... Always the ugly ones that are well endowed. Nature is a funny thing init?
judgeybuggie
Talker
Talker

Share your thoughts please!:

Wasn't Emma a twin at first? I swear she said there was another baby that didn't make it. What I find funny about that is they made a big deal about the embryos that didn't take, yet she had two implanted embryos or what looked like two (one being Emma) and she doesn't even mention it.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

judgeybuggie wrote:He must have a huge d*ck if he's got not one but 2 stupid bitches floating around him.

Tsk... Always the ugly ones that are well endowed. Nature is a funny thing init?
Omg, that's so true Image

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

The clip of Rachelle making dinner irked me. Poor Emma’s head is just flopping around. Just so Rachelle can get a staged clip of her cooking dinner holding her baby. I’m sure Emma will be JUST FINE if you put her down for 15 minutes while you make dinner Rachelle.
rxysm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rxysm »

judgeybuggie wrote:Share your thoughts please!:

Wasn't Emma a twin at first? I swear she said there was another baby that didn't make it. What I find funny about that is they made a big deal about the embryos that didn't take, yet she had two implanted embryos or what looked like two (one being Emma) and she doesn't even mention it.
It was never really confirmed via ultrasound but I believe she had spotting and since her HCG numbers rose so quickly during the beginning but slowed down they said she could have possibly had twins. It was never 100% she was pregnant with two though.

These idiots with the dry ice. I really can’t...

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”