Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Rachelle&Justin BuyBuy (the next) baby | RachelleJustin | Part 15

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Rachelle&Justin Buy Buy (the next) Baby | Part 15

THREAD CREDIT: Here_2_Talk

Previously on Rachelle & Justin

Hmm, where do we begin? Their life is just so eventful it’s hard to keep up. I mean, with all the milestones Emma’s smashing. She’s starting college soon, right? J/k Emma’s fine. Actually, Emma’s average and that’s perfectly fine! But not to Rash, she NEEDS her daughter to be the BEST! At everything! She’s supposed to be walking by now and speaking in 2-word sentences. Girl, no one cares about that but YOU. Stop comparing your “perfect little miracle” to others and just enjoy watching her grow, if you’re constantly worried about the negatives, when will you have time to enjoy the positives?

Enjoy the positives? There’s no time to enjoy Bry— Emma being a baby! They’re ready for the next one! How in the world will they be able to clickbait 2 under 2 if Rash doesn’t get knocked up soon? You know every single day she’s wakes up and reminds herself how many more days she has before Emma turns 2. As of right now, she HAS to be pregnant in 4 months, right? No wonder they’re talking more and more about the transfer. Who really cares about TWO under TWO!

So, Justin “left” the military, AGAIN! You would have thought he would have done whatever he needed to do to stay on duty since he has a wife determined to have 5 kids in 4 years. But, nope, that’s not Justin. He needed more time to play video games, go to his one class a week and watch their grass grow. Who cares about family medical insurance anyway? Or the beautiful house they want to buy?

Now, Rachelle. Do you really follow Dave Ramsey or do you just like to say you do? Bc there’s no way you’re following his rules if you’re out blowing money on boutique baby clothes and eating out everyday. Don’t even get me started on the parenting crap you’re wasting your money on! “Feeding littles?” You seriously couldn’t find that info on Google? You guys are spending your money like you’re making a million dollars a year, when you’re not even making 1/10th of that. Especially if your views continue on this downward spiral. It doesn’t even seem like clickbait is working anymore. I mean, not even the edited thumbnail of Emma getting hurt is bringing in extra views. Which was totally fcked up btw!

People like authenticity and relatability. Two things your channel is lacking. You’re not Keren Swanson (nor should you want to be ) or Kyra. Your story is different. It seems like the only time you remember that is when you need views.

Their Ireland trip is rapidly approaching, will Rash make little goodie bags for all their fellow passengers? Does she end up starting IVF before their trip or wait until after like they originally planned? Is Emma crawling YET??? Find out now!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle&Justin BuyBuy (the next) baby | RachelleJustin | Part 15

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Omg this recap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

rottiemama wrote:THREAD TITLE: Rachelle&Justin Buy Buy (the next) Baby | Part 15

Their Ireland trip is rapidly approaching, will Rash make little goodie bags for all their fellow passengers? Does she end up starting IVF before their trip or wait until after like they originally planned? Is Emma crawling YET??? Find out now! Image

You forgot the mystery pregnancy of Justins sister! Image The suspected break from vlogging in January lined up with when Lauren announced to family her pregnancy
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Love the recap!

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

Haulnarse wrote:
rottiemama wrote:THREAD TITLE: Rachelle&Justin Buy Buy (the next) Baby | Part 15

Their Ireland trip is rapidly approaching, will Rash make little goodie bags for all their fellow passengers? Does she end up starting IVF before their trip or wait until after like they originally planned? Is Emma crawling YET??? Find out now! Image

You forgot the mystery pregnancy of Justins sister! Image The suspected break from vlogging in January lined up with when Lauren announced to family her pregnancy
And Rachelle delivering Lauren's baby ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

Hmm, where do we begin? Their life is just so eventful it’s hard to keep up. I mean, with all the milestones Emma’s smashing. She’s starting college soon, right? J/k Emma’s fine. Actually, Emma’s average and that’s perfectly fine! But not to Rash, she NEEDS her daughter to be the BEST! At everything! She’s supposed to be walking by now and speaking in 2-word sentences. Girl, no one cares about that but YOU. Stop comparing your “perfect little miracle” to others and just enjoy watching her grow, if you’re constantly worried about the negatives, when will you have time to enjoy the positives?

Enjoy the positives? There’s no time to enjoy Bry— Emma being a baby! They’re ready for the next one! How in the world will they be able to clickbait 2 under 2 if Rash doesn’t get knocked up soon? You know every single day she’s wakes up and reminds herself how many more days she has before Emma turns 2. As of right now, she HAS to be pregnant in 4 months, right? No wonder they’re talking more and more about the transfer. Who really cares about TWO under TWO! Image

So, Justin “left” the military, AGAIN! You would have thought he would have done whatever he needed to do to stay on duty since he has a wife determined to have 5 kids in 4 years. But, nope, that’s not Justin. He needed more time to play video games, go to his one class a week and watch their grass grow. Who cares about family medical insurance anyway? Image Or the beautiful house they want to buy?

Now, Rachelle. Do you really follow Dave Ramsey or do you just like to say you do? Bc there’s no way you’re following his rules if you’re out blowing money on boutique baby clothes and eating out everyday. Don’t even get me started on the parenting crap you’re wasting your money on! “Feeding littles?” You seriously couldn’t find that info on Google? You guys are spending your money like you’re making a million dollars a year, when you’re not even making 1/10th of that. Especially if your views continue on this downward spiral. It doesn’t even seem like clickbait is working anymore. I mean, not even the edited thumbnail of Emma getting hurt is bringing in extra views. Which was totally fcked up btw!

People like authenticity and relatability. Two things your channel is lacking. You’re not Keren Swanson (nor should you want to be Image) or Kyra. Your story is different. It seems like the only time you remember that is when you need views.

Unlike Justin’s ability to bake frozen chicken nuggets in an actual oven, “THIS is everything.”

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

I saw today that the Earls fam is doing that show Expecting on UP TV. I was watching the bringing up Bates show, and saw the preview for it. Had to watch it like 4 times to make sure it was really them. I’m sure Rachelle is ticked.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

icp wrote:

Enjoy the positives? There’s no time to enjoy Bry— Emma being a baby! They’re ready for the next one! How in the world will they be able to clickbait 2 under 2 if Rash doesn’t get knocked up soon? You know every single day she’s wakes up and reminds herself how many more days she has before Emma turns 2. As of right now, she HAS to be pregnant in 4 months, right? No wonder they’re talking more and more about the transfer. Who really cares about TWO under TWO! Image

So, Justin “left” the military, AGAIN! You would have thought he would have done whatever he needed to do to stay on duty since he has a wife determined to have 5 kids in 4 years. But, nope, that’s not Justin. He needed more time to play video games, go to his one class a week and watch their grass grow. Who cares about family medical insurance anyway? Image Or the beautiful house they want to buy?

People like authenticity and relatability. Two things your channel is lacking. You’re not Keren Swanson (nor should you want to be Image) or Kyra. Your story is different. It seems like the only time you remember that is when you need views.

Unlike Justin’s ability to bake frozen chicken nuggets in an actual oven, “THIS is everything.”

You should right a book lol.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

This came up on my recommended, big lol on this.

Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

opangatay wrote:Image

This came up on my recommended, big lol on this.

Let’s not forget about the “Emma’s teething” video from five months ago. Still no teeth. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 84a1f5.jpg[/IMG]

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

This 19 week video popped up of Rachelle when she was pregnant with Brynn. So like... not even two years ago? There is such a huge difference in my opinion. She even dressed way better then. I probably didn’t take the best screenshot from a recent vlog (but who are we kidding... there’s not many ‘good’ ones lately)

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 5617a2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... ce1ac9.jpg[/IMG]

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

Ld5 wrote:This 19 week video popped up of Rachelle when she was pregnant with Brynn. So like... not even two years ago? There is such a huge difference in my opinion. She even dressed way better then. I probably didn’t take the best screenshot from a recent vlog (but who are we kidding... there’s not many ‘good’ ones lately)

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 5617a2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... ce1ac9.jpg[/IMG]

I think it has a lot to do with her personality too. She has gotten so entitled and annoying that it makes her uglier.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Tina9900 wrote:
Ld5 wrote:This 19 week video popped up of Rachelle when she was pregnant with Brynn. So like... not even two years ago? There is such a huge difference in my opinion. She even dressed way better then. I probably didn’t take the best screenshot from a recent vlog (but who are we kidding... there’s not many ‘good’ ones lately)

I think it has a lot to do with her personality too. She has gotten so entitled and annoying that it makes her uglier.

I agree. And although she didn’t talk perfectly either back then, she acted more poised with her speaking. If that makes sense. Now she acts ghetto and uneducated.

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

She looks happier and bright-eyed. What happened to her? If she's truly suffering mentally then she needs to get some help. Either she was fake back then (which could be likely to gain a following) or there's something truly wrong with her. Most people just don't let themselves go like she has.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Her personality is far uglier than her face.

A few thousand subscribers and shes let it go to her head.
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

I used to think Rachelle was pretty, and I still do when I go back and see certain vlogs, but good lord.... I would never say that now. Girl, what happened? You’re still young. She looks so much older than she is. And since Emma is SUCH a good sleeper there’s no reason for those bag. Also wash your hair Rash. There’s no excuse not to shower, not only are there two stay at home parents but since Emma is always napping SOOO well you can jump in the shower for 5 minutes.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

I've been bothered by this for so long too. She used to look cute. I notice it in the intro, the second to last shot of her and Justin. I don't know when it was from, but somerhing was definitely different. She even sounded more normal back than. I guess that's what happens when you're trying too hard to be someone you're not for too long. I also don't think she used to do the stupid facial expressions. She must think she's so cute when she does that because bitch sees herself when she edits. If I saw myself look like that , you better believe it'd never happen again!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

lavenderlove wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:16 pm also don't think she used to do the stupid facial expressions. She must think she's so cute when she does that because bitch sees herself when she edits. If I saw myself look like that , you better believe it'd never happen again!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It’s all because of Jim Halpert from The Office, she lives and breathes it! You could do a side by side of all of Rach’s facial expressions, (I might give this a go) and see Jim doing the same.

There’s not a single original bone in her body. She was cute before cause she was young and excited to be pregnant, she even chose colourful outfits for Brynn, the baby haul she did for B vs E is very telling!
She’s depressed, still, and the light in her eye is just gone. It’s sad really. But then she says one of her obnoxious lines or lies for the camera and ‘Puff’ my sympathy is gone.

I loved the recap! Cool title 😁 I feel like this thread is heating up again.

Can I just say one more thing, I know it’s already a long post:

Can their flight be cancelled/delayed, 🙏 forget to buy travel insurance 🙏 and never actually make it to Ireland?!?! It’d be wasted on Justin and Rach 😩😩😩😩
cupcakezzzzz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cupcakezzzzz »

She doesn't even try to make her baby look cute these days.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... bf4783.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... a91b74.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 31b038.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

cupcakezzzzz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cupcakezzzzz »

I think Emma looks funny because Rachelle and Justin look like siblings. That has to be it... when two people look so much alike the kid is either a hit or miss. I imagine that Rachelle pictured that her baby would look way cuter then she actually turned out being.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”