Rash and Justine: Too proud for a van, but will grift from fans | Part 27

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Rash and Justine: Too proud for a van, but will grift from fans | Part 27

Unread post by Dani_465 »

OMFG. I can’t even stand trashy anymore. Like i cant watch her videos to make fun of her!! I ff’d thru most of it.

Between her OBSESSIVE need to touch her damn face 50 million times when she speaks (even out in PUBLIC!!) and her damn baby talk! Gah!

Nothing new of importance:

No one wears regular clothes, except Justina on occasion
Starbucks run
Trashy washed her hair!! Probably the first time in 6 weeks.
Put in the schedule to schedule the c-section 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄
Ibotta app BS!

Personal side note question... what was the app they were pushing for people to use for dr’s appts?
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

“I’m actually grateful for this quarantine as I have to stay in and rest and I won’t do as much as I usually do!”

you do nothing, nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Here_2_talk wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:47 pm “I’m actually grateful for this quarantine as I have to stay in and rest and I won’t do as much as I usually do!”

ImageImageImageImage Imageyou do nothing, nothing. Image

Butttt she’s a homebody. Another lie we caught her in.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Ok so I know Rachelle's eyebrows were already tadpoles, but I swear her right (our left) eyebrow is even smaller suddenly? Maybe she's stress plucking? It looks fuckin tragic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

prbeca wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:51 pm
Ld5 wrote:I don’t think she was bathing Emma at all... that’s all attention seeking. She didn’t show Emma and in last vlogs, Justin is the one that has bathed Emma.

My thought exactly! If she was bathing Emma she would have shown Emma, not the faucet. YTers love posting bath pics of their naked children ImageImage

Actually they haven't shown Emma in the bath for a long time (I'm pretty certain but could be wrong I guess) that's actually the ONE thing they seem to have grasped in terms of Emma's privacy.
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

I'm fairly new to watching this family, but I came here to talk/ask about one thing: They talk a lot about church and being religious, yet they are constantly using God's name in vain. I'm not an expert on Christianity, but isn't that like a big "no-no"?
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

mahamilton wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:52 pm I'm fairly new to watching this family, but I came here to talk/ask about one thing: They talk a lot about church and being religious, yet they are constantly using God's name in vain. I'm not an expert on Christianity, but isn't that like a big "no-no"?
A HUGEEEE no no! I notice it all.the.time. There’s not much they do that show they are Christians. They are fake Christians.

Wait till Summer and trashy is wearing her slutty short shorts aka underwear (literally hot pants) out and about.
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Dani_465 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:11 pm
mahamilton wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:52 pm I'm fairly new to watching this family, but I came here to talk/ask about one thing: They talk a lot about church and being religious, yet they are constantly using God's name in vain. I'm not an expert on Christianity, but isn't that like a big "no-no"?
A HUGEEEE no no! I notice it all.the.time. There’s not much they do that show they are Christians. They are fake Christians.

Wait till Summer and trashy is wearing her slutty short shorts aka underwear (literally hot pants) out and about.
LOL I'm just confused bc they are apart of these youth groups or bible retreats or whatever.

Also, does anyone know how much their house costs? Temecula is fairly expensive compared to the rest of the country and I'm just wondering how they qualified for that? Military benefits?
Taykp12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Taykp12 »

I’m just trying to figure out why her instagram following keeps going up
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

mahamilton wrote:
Dani_465 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:11 pm

LOL I'm just confused bc they are apart of these youth groups or bible retreats or whatever.

Also, does anyone know how much their house costs? Temecula is fairly expensive compared to the rest of the country and I'm just wondering how they qualified for that? Military benefits?
Their house purchase was a HUGE topic for months, and still a mystery how they paid for it and afford the 3K mortgage every month. Guess I’m glad I saved this in my browser, this is their house. I love that it’s been devalued almost 50K since they bought it. I can’t see how it was ever worth $640K Image

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Trashy is soooo late to the game. I heard of Ibotta like 5 years ago. Just shows she not as frugal as she claims.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

So.... he spends all day at home but only mowed a little portion for Beau and Emma to enjoy the backyard. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 32ef6b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Ld5 wrote:So.... he spends all day at home but only mowed a little portion for Beau and Emma to enjoy the backyard. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 32ef6b.jpg[/IMG]

LOL WTF

Nik_8989
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nik_8989 »

Ld5 wrote:So.... he spends all day at home but only mowed a little portion for Beau and Emma to enjoy the backyard. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 32ef6b.jpg[/IMG]

He’s useless probably needed to take a nap after doing that tooImage they’re pathetic

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

Taykp12 wrote:I’m just trying to figure out why her instagram following keeps going up
Probably buying followers

dessywessy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dessywessy »

He really mowed that small patch of grass wtf lmao, what else does he have to do? Gosh, lazy
don’t sweat the petty things, and don’t pet the sweaty things
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Dani_465 wrote:Trashy is soooo late to the game. I heard of Ibotta like 5 years ago. Just shows she not as frugal as she claims.
That was the FIRST thing that came to my head too! What do you mean you “just heard” of Ibotta? Does she not remember she JUST DID an ad with them last year?! Ffs, Rash, get it together!

She’s obviously not using the app or she would have talked about her experience since downloading. Like, how much she’s saved, difficulty, etc. Come to think of it, they really don’t even talk about their budgeting and #DaveRamseyLifestyle anymore. Wonder why? Image

They should checkout Cullen and Katie! Could be their future...

Side note- Ibotta is AMAZING!!! I’ve been using it since Jan 2019 and I just hit $300 today! I mean, it’s not like a crazy amount of money but I also don’t shop that often either. If you have kids or do a lot of online shopping, you can save a bunch of money. But don’t use Rash’s code! You don’t need it! Besides, what she failed to mention is in order to get that $20, you have to redeem 10 items. They don’t just hand you $20 for signing up. (It’s an ad, I get it!) If anyone has any questions tho, message me! I’ve tried almost every cash back website/app out there and Ibotta is the only one I would recommend. Super easy and convenient! Image
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rash and Justine: Too proud for a van, but will grift from fans | Part 27

Unread post by Haulnarse »

She obviously has a csection date. For this month

Eta - what a fucken idiot, put your gross belly away

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... c1fb0f.jpg[/IMG]
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Haulnarse wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:03 pm She obviously has a csection date. For this month

Somebody should tell her that it's possible to see that huge ass baby bump through her clothes. It's not so small that shirts hide it.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Haulnarse wrote:She obviously has a csection date. For this month

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... c1fb0f.jpg[/IMG]
Wow, she has reached a whole new level of LAZY if she can’t even ZIP UP her bed!! ImageImageImage I’m honestly speechless!

Idk, maybe I’m the weird one? Image I was always raised that you make your bed as soon as you get up. Takes maybe 3 mins. The only time I wouldn’t make my bed is if I wasn’t feeling well and planning to lay back down. So...maybe that’s why they don’t make their bed? One of them is always napping? It’s so weird! I would understand if Emma was up all night but that isn’t the case anymore. (Ohhh those twins are going to be fun! Image) Is Justin up gaming all night? They never mention it anymore. I will say this, I would kick my husband’s ass if he slept all day while our yard looked like that. He’s a joke!

Btw, does anyone remember their whole, “iT’s jUsT a ReNTaL sO wE DoN’t WaNT tO WaStE mONeY!” Hahaha! Image

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”