Hayleeandfamily: Messy Divorce, New Baby Daddy Remorse | Part #5

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Hayleeandfamily: Messy Divorce, New Baby Daddy Remorse | Part #5

Post by lizpuff2006 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:38 am

I think it is good that he is staying apart from hazzel for right now because Randy her second dad literally just left her life. it is going to take time for her to be able to feel good again about another man I'm sure so I think it's fine for now if they are just friendly and get closer later. sometimes kids are never close to step parents and that's the best that it can be.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by olemama » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:00 pm

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:38 am
I think it is good that he is staying apart from hazzel for right now because Randy her second dad literally just left her life. it is going to take time for her to be able to feel good again about another man I'm sure so I think it's fine for now if they are just friendly and get closer later. sometimes kids are never close to step parents and that's the best that it can be.

Still Dann should make the effort to get to know her. It's not like he and Haylee are just dating; he's living with her. To have this guy living with Haylee, interacting with his two sons and ignoring Hazzel sends a terrible message to her. This kid helps take care of Sterling, probably entertains his other son, helps clean the apartment (including Dann's coffee bar!). He can fucking take Hazzel out for ice cream or play a card game.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lizpuff2006 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:05 am

olemama wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:38 am

Still Dann should make the effort to get to know her. It's not like he and Haylee are just dating; he's living with her. To have this guy living with Haylee, interacting with his two sons and ignoring Hazzel sends a terrible message to her. This kid helps take care of Sterling, probably entertains his other son, helps clean the apartment (including Dann's coffee bar!). He can fucking take Hazzel out for ice cream or play a card game.
And how do we know that he doesn't? and also how do we know that Hazzel wants that to begin with? we have no idea what Hazzel wants. For all we know she could be the one pushing dann away. all I am saying is that sometimes you cannot have a good relationship with a step parent and you should not be made to. it could create animosity for her and negativity. being that she has already had two father figures run out on her I think it is best if they take things extremely slow especially since her mom did not.

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jellybean » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:54 pm

Haylee has been arguing with people about why she doesn't vote today. I hate when people act like just not voting is any kind of effective protest against the system - one of them is definitely still gonna win and influence your and others lives so you're best off choosing the lesser of the evils for now and then advocating for the changes that you want to see in other ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Post by NigheanDonn » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:07 pm

jellybean wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:54 pm
Haylee has been arguing with people about why she doesn't vote today. I hate when people act like just not voting is any kind of effective protest against the system - one of them is definitely still gonna win and influence your and others lives so you're best off choosing the lesser of the evils for now and then advocating for the changes that you want to see in other ways.

I've noticed it's a very common thing with people our age (I'm around the same age as Haylee). The problem, like you said, is that it's not effective. I think the problem is that people think not choosing anyone is going to make a difference in the system, in the way the country is run. It's not. There are plenty of other people that are going to vote. And then those who don't vote have the nerve to complain about who wins? Makes no sense.
ThisIsMeCeej
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:28 pm

jellybean wrote:

She has a very stupid thought process on voting. But, if people don't wanna vote.. you can't make them.. the only thing I ask is, if you are stupid enough to not vote, don't complain about who wins. You didn't vote, therefore.. you no longer have a voice on criticizing how the nation, your city, county, state, etc is run IMO. You made your choice of no choice. Deal with it silently. But, I do wonder how she will feel when someone is elected into an office and bans the use of marijuana from being legal..
Hey now, hey now... don't dream it's over...
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Post by NigheanDonn » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:33 pm

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:28 pm
jellybean wrote:

She has a very stupid thought process on voting. But, if people don't wanna vote.. you can't make them.. the only thing I ask is, if you are stupid enough to not vote, don't complain about who wins. You didn't vote, therefore.. you no longer have a voice on criticizing how the nation, your city, county, state, etc is run IMO. You made your choice of no choice. Deal with it silently. But, I do wonder how she will feel when someone is elected into an office and bans the use of marijuana from being legal..
That would be interesting lol I wonder if she would still try to get it illegally then

Yes, exactly, don't complain. I think part of the issue though is that we're not really taught about this in school. And while I don't really like to feed into a negative system, I think there may be better ways of fighting against that system.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Post by Lucky-one » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:36 pm

I haven’t watched Haylee in a long time. I unsubscribed and quit watching when she was so rude to her subscribers a while back. BUT I check this forum occasionally still. I actually don’t think it’s such a bad thing for people to not vote if they are uninformed, don’t have a strong opinion or don’t really care about politics. I was like that when I was young. I could not figure out if I was a democrat or a republican lol, so I didn’t vote for anyone. Now that I have some stronger views and opinions I know that it doesn’t really matter if you’re a democrat or a republican, you can vote for whoever you want to. Some countries make you vote if you’re old enough. I think that’s a really bad idea.

ThisIsMeCeej
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:58 pm

I totally spaced out while she was going through he house tour... is one of them diabetic or something? She said they had a bunch of syringes, when she was doing her and Dann's bathroom linen closet talk through..
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Post by MamaTweet » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:34 pm

Maybe im petty but during the tour she said something like "...when Dustin comes over..." That is his home too

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

ThisIsMeCeej
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:08 am

MamaTweet wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:34 pm
Maybe im petty but during the tour she said something like "...when Dustin comes over..." That is his home too

Also when she showed a picture or was it the Veteran flag, I couldn't tell, because the one was behind the other? She said "Dann wants to hang this in the bedroom, I don't.. so, I am going to look for another spot for it". I am pretty sure that Dann is paying half, if not more for the apartment... so, why can't he have a picture, or a Veteran flag hanging where he wants? If it's the Veteran flag, it most likely means a lot to him.. he fixed his bathroom up for her, in his old place, and she won't allow him to hang something he wants in their bedroom. :?
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Post by MamaTweet » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:12 am

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
MamaTweet wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:34 pm

Also when she showed a picture or was it the Veteran flag, I couldn't tell, because the one was behind the other? She said "Dann wants to hang this in the bedroom, I don't.. so, I am going to look for another spot for it". I am pretty sure that Dann is paying half, if not more for the apartment... so, why can't he have a picture, or a Veteran flag hanging where he wants? If it's the Veteran flag, it most likely means a lot to him.. he fixed his bathroom up for her, in his old place, and she won't allow him to hang something he wants in their bedroom. :?
I knew i was forgetting something else!

As a military widow i couldn't believe that and i know it was in the case but it shouldnt have been sitting on the floor like that either

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”