Brianna K: Fridge Color Coded and Acting Like She’s Loaded | Part 5

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Brianna K: Fridge Color Coded and Acting Like She’s Loaded | Part 5

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Brianna K: Fridge Color Coded and Acting Like She’s Loaded | Part 5

THREAD TITLE: SeaSide7

❤️💜💜❤️
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K: Fridge Color Coded and Acting Like She’s Loaded | Part 5

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Was this mentioned already? She ripped covers off books to paint for Valentine's Day. That made me sad. I don't know why she didn't use notebooks or just buy books with pink and purple spines. I had to stop the video after that. It was her decor video and I like those.

Only 7 weeks til Easter, she's decorating just in time. Lol. I do like her decor videos so I'll watch this.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

I’m sorry....$1000 for her to do what? Run a “seminar” on success? I’m over here laughing at any woman that paid that for her “course”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cjinx33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cjinx33 »

She just said in her IG stories that Adam pulled his hamstring. She has to know and she has to know that we know that he’s doing this to get prescription medication.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

cjinx33 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:56 pm She just said in her IG stories that Adam pulled his hamstring. She has to know and she has to know that we know that he’s doing this to get prescription medication.

Haha can we blame the guy?! I'm sure he medicates himself and then heads down to the "get away from bri cave". The only time he comes out is when she rings the bell for his man parts for ttc #3.

Did anyone notice this.....so in her video posted 2.20.20 she says any of the toiletries she gets rid of will be donated to a woman's shelter. Wow how nice!! **However** she proceeded to put the items in a white bag. Ok cool, fine. Then dumps what looks like a garbage can into the bag. Hmm, couldn't be. Then puts a used toilet sponge in the same bag. Well, she lies. Obviously not donating to the woman's shelter. All going in the trash along with all her galentine's balloons.
venonymous0806
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by venonymous0806 »

Why is she "spring cleaning" in February? I thought the whole concept of spring cleaning was getting the deep cleaning done when you can finally start to crack open a window for a short time and help get the air moving.

Judging based off of yesterday's IG stories, there is ZEROOOOOO chemistry between A and B. You have Brianna with bottomless glasses of red wine, drinking herself into oblivion, and Adam literally angling his way out of the room with his laptop and probably his pills just to avoid her mad joker face.

She said he he "had bath duty" so she gets "bedtime duty". Eww. Heaven forbid youd simply parent your children because you are the parents. Not treat them like an awful task to toss around. Do you think the kids enjoyed that bedtime story with ole alcohol-breath tucking them in? How low can she get? Do you think the kids equate wine breath with her signature scent? Mommy's perfume.

Glad I am not in a "tit for tat" marriage that's more like 2 roommates or college buddies. I feel like Bri is the dude in the relationship and Adam is the effeminate buddy who tags along.
ds1158
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ds1158 »

luxe0780 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:30 am LilCarrot wrote: ↑
SHE IS STILL DRINKING APOTHIC WHILE TRYING TO TTC!!!
I cannot even form proper thoughts to post on this....

a) she was pouring one glass. that could’ve been for adam.

b) even if it’s for her, so what? where does it say you’re supposed to go into lockdown nun mode when ttc and can’t enjoy a glass of wine? it’s a glass of wine, not crack cocaine.

c) many women “drink til it’s pink” (referring to the second line on the pregnancy test). the embryo is actually a yolk sac for a few weeks following conception. this means it sustains itself and derives nothing from the mother until the placenta takes over, which isn’t usually til 8 weeks gestation. drinking while ttc has not proven to have any effect on conception, actually if anything it makes it more likely 🤪

there is absolutely nothing wrong with drinking while ttc. she could be trying for years, is she supposed to abstain from alcohol, soft cheese and warm baths for that entire time? brianna will, no doubt, cease all alcohol and other forbidden stuff once she’s pregnant. until then, there’s no harm in continuing to enjoy life.
Where do you get your information??? I suppose you think it's great to smoke a cigar a day while pregnant also. I can't stand when alcoholics in society try to rationalize their addiction by trying to glam drinking. HERE ARE THE FACTS:

https://www.todaysparent.com/pregnancy/ ... u-thought/

"If you ever reasoned that it’s just one glass of wine and figured that fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD) would never happen to your child, there’s something you should know: eight out of every 1,000 children worldwide have FASD, and one in every 13 women who consume any alcohol during pregnancy delivers a child with FASD. Any amount of alcohol can impact the developing brain."

https://www.webmd.com/baby/fertility-no-nos#1

"If the thought of getting pregnant has passed through your mind, even for just a second, experts say you should give up happy hour now. Alcohol affects your baby at every stage of pregnancy, especially in the early weeks. There's no safe level of prepregnancy alcohol drinking. Also, there's no safe amount of alcohol during pregnancy."

https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/fasd/alcohol-use.html

"There is no known safe amount of alcohol use during pregnancy or while trying to get pregnant. There is also no safe time during pregnancy to drink."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 074846.htm

"Aspiring parents should both avoid drinking alcohol prior to conception to protect against congenital heart defects. Results suggest that when couples are trying for a baby, men should not consume alcohol for at least six months before fertilisation while women should stop alcohol one year before and avoid it while pregnant.

Congenital heart diseases are the most common birth defects, with approximately 1.35 million babies affected every year. These conditions can increase the likelihood of cardiovascular disease later life, even after surgical treatment, and are the main cause of perinatal death. Alcohol is a known teratogen and has been connected with fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD). Around one in four children with FASD have congenital heart disease, indicating that alcohol might also be implicated in these disorders."

L & P have OBVIOUS speech problems (which Bri ignores). Is it due to alcohol? No one will ever know for sure, but as a mother I would NEVER risk my child's health because I just have to have a drink or God forbid life is not worth living! (sarcasm) :?
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

venonymous0806 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:35 pm Why is she "spring cleaning" in February? I thought the whole concept of spring cleaning was getting the deep cleaning done when you can finally start to crack open a window for a short time and help get the air moving.

Judging based off of yesterday's IG stories, there is ZEROOOOOO chemistry between A and B. You have Brianna with bottomless glasses of red wine, drinking herself into oblivion, and Adam literally angling his way out of the room with his laptop and probably his pills just to avoid her mad joker face.

She said he he "had bath duty" so she gets "bedtime duty". Eww. Heaven forbid youd simply parent your children because you are the parents. Not treat them like an awful task to toss around. Do you think the kids enjoyed that bedtime story with ole alcohol-breath tucking them in? How low can she get? Do you think the kids equate wine breath with her signature scent? Mommy's perfume.

Glad I am not in a "tit for tat" marriage that's more like 2 roommates or college buddies. I feel like Bri is the dude in the relationship and Adam is the effeminate buddy who tags along.
It's all season rushing. I think part of it is her anxiety, another part is this whole YouTube mom culture, who can get out the Spring cleaning video first? Who will decorate first? People copy their styles and if she can get her affiliate links up first she could stand to make a big profit. There will be the What I'm Getting My Kids for Easter and Decorating videos soon.

I've wondered with the increased sex talk if it is to prove it isn't a children's channel, Bri seemed pretty nervous she could get shut down.

I've wondered about the family dynamics, Adam does not always appear into her and I don't know how into him she is BUT, I think she would hang onto it regardless. She wants to be a boss mom/breadwinner type, but also likes people to think he wears the pants and he bought her the car etc. With this whole 3rd child thing I do wonder how it will work out because honestly to me it seemed like she wanted the cookie cutter family, one mom one dad one boy one girl.

How often is she drinking wine? I think it's her vice for sure, and probably even more so now her dad died.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

Why did she put a sign that says "nice butt" in her children bathroom?
That is the weirdest/tackiest bathroom decor I've maybe ever seen
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

venonymous0806 wrote:Why is she "spring cleaning" in February? I thought the whole concept of spring cleaning was getting the deep cleaning done when you can finally start to crack open a window for a short time and help get the air moving.

Oh haha haha!! ImageImage oh alcohol breath!! I’m dead!! ImageImage
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

Was she drunk when she picked out her bathroom decor? Wtf...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

letstalkboutsomefin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by letstalkboutsomefin »

perfectionista_mom wrote:Was she drunk when she picked out her bathroom decor? Wtf... Image

My understanding is she let her IG followers pick that decor

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

letstalkboutsomefin wrote:
perfectionista_mom wrote:Was she drunk when she picked out her bathroom decor? Wtf... Image

Omg it shows immaturity. Would never...

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

LilCarrot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LilCarrot »

Apologies if my last post was uneducated around fetal formation.

Unfortunately, I have never seen some 'pink' or a second line. After years of TTC and now infertile, I would be doing ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to make my body as healthy as possible so that it was willing to create a human.

Ok, my experiences are the polar opposite to a mother who has 2 healthy children. I know you CAN get pregnant on alcohol - I have 2 amazing nieces that are 100% drunk night babies so I know it can happen (wouldn't swap them for anything). But if you're trying, I just thought you'd give up things like alcohol, especially on the regular.

I just hate watching all these you tube mums have NO IDEA how easy they have it and so have 0 gratitude for the kids they have. There is nothing wrong with TTC 'if it happens' or '100% planned for', I just thought if you're at the stage of showing off negative pee sticks to the world and expecting everyone to pray for you, you're in the category of trying your best to be healthy.

I'll pop back into my hole now 🙂...
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

elvisandrocky49 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:03 am
letstalkboutsomefin wrote:

Omg it shows immaturity. Would never...

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk
Side note: I think she's at least buzzed in every video.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

LilCarrot wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:10 am Apologies if my last post was uneducated around fetal formation.

Unfortunately, I have never seen some 'pink' or a second line. After years of TTC and now infertile, I would be doing ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to make my body as healthy as possible so that it was willing to create a human.

Ok, my experiences are the polar opposite to a mother who has 2 healthy children. I know you CAN get pregnant on alcohol - I have 2 amazing nieces that are 100% drunk night babies so I know it can happen (wouldn't swap them for anything). But if you're trying, I just thought you'd give up things like alcohol, especially on the regular.

I just hate watching all these you tube mums have NO IDEA how easy they have it and so have 0 gratitude for the kids they have. There is nothing wrong with TTC 'if it happens' or '100% planned for', I just thought if you're at the stage of showing off negative pee sticks to the world and expecting everyone to pray for you, you're in the category of trying your best to be healthy.

I'll pop back into my hole now 🙂...
It must be so hard for you, I would totally understand any resentment.
catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:59 pm Why did she put a sign that says "nice butt" in her children bathroom?
My thoughts exactly. Like, WTF? Also, did Adam seriously get injured AGAIN? He's the most injury-prone person in history. Oops, pulled a hamstring, time to take some pain meds and stay home from work for another month! :roll:
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

catmom89 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:07 pm
ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:59 pm Why did she put a sign that says "nice butt" in her children bathroom?
My thoughts exactly. Like, WTF? Also, did Adam seriously get injured AGAIN? He's the most injury-prone person in history. Oops, pulled a hamstring, time to take some pain meds and stay home from work for another month! :roll:
Does he still work? Maybe it's just an excuse for him to stay home so he doesn't look as pathetic as SAHD Chris Beaston
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

Adam is always "injured."

violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

Did you see that Jen Chapin posted a video about starting a YouTube channel? She commented on Bris video saying she looked up to her but that the price was ridiculous. There are a few comments on Jen’s video talking about Brianna. I wonder if people are actually dropping $1k on that course.

Return to “Brianna K”