Brian was married before!

kungpaochicken

Brian was married before!

Unread post by kungpaochicken »

So, it looks like Brian was totally married before he met Lorraine.

Check out the public records.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=I5 ... %2C2081908

Also, she's listed on a old court case involving Les Ciseaux (the salon where Brian works)!
http://www.2dca.org/PCA/2011/feb1811.pdf

i checked out her public facebook page facebook.com/amanda.kyzer.9
Nixie
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brian was married before!

Unread post by Nixie »

Old news.

Next!
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

Yeah this is old news. They were divorced I believe less than a year before he married Lorraine. When they started dating she mentioned on blog TV that he had just gotten out of a 7 year relationship and then about a month later he had moved in with Lorraine. He has as many issues as she does if he moved on that fast.
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LovePotion009 »

whoa wrote:Yeah this is old news. They were divorced I believe less than a year before he married Lorraine. When they started dating she mentioned on blog TV that he had just gotten out of a 7 year relationship and then about a month later he had moved in with Lorraine. He has as many issues as she does if he moved on that fast.
He does move on very fast. I knew he had been married before, but never knew to whom he was married to until the name of his wife was posted here. I went to her Facebook page and looked through her pics and read some. Some things I found interesting were they were married Sept 2006 then was engaged to Ryan Copenhaver (he has FB) January 17, 2010. I don't know when her and Brian divorced. She said she was 6 months pregnant January 19,2011 and stated she has 30 weeks to go.
Around July 19, 2011 she would have had her baby girl, Ava. SO....Lorraine was hanging out with the gay guys including Brian (LOL) around January 26, 2011. It was during this time that his x-wife had recently become engaged and was almost 6 months pregnant. It sure seems to me he was on the rebound. Now, you see he met Lorraine, moved in with her within a month, engaged and married Lorraine so quickly and now a baby on the way, too. I'm not sure of Lorraine and Brian's engagement and wedding dates, but she was pregnant by July 11, 2012. His x's little girl was almost a year old by the time Lorraine got pregnant. Considering how long he was with his x, including dating time and years of marriage he had to have loved her. To meet someone that soon after and move in, get engaged married and get her pregnant sounds like to me is desparation.(sp) Since Lorraine and already said she would be married within a year before she met him we all know she was desparate to marry. She was ready and he was rebounding, in my opinion.
CocoDior
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CocoDior »

LovePotion009 wrote:
whoa wrote:Yeah this is old news. They were divorced I believe less than a year before he married Lorraine. When they started dating she mentioned on blog TV that he had just gotten out of a 7 year relationship and then about a month later he had moved in with Lorraine. He has as many issues as she does if he moved on that fast.
He does move on very fast. I knew he had been married before, but never knew to whom he was married to until the name of his wife was posted here. I went to her Facebook page and looked through her pics and read some. Some things I found interesting were they were married Sept 2006 then was engaged to Ryan Copenhaver (he has FB) January 17, 2010. I don't know when her and Brian divorced. She said she was 6 months pregnant January 19,2011 and stated she has 30 weeks to go.
Around July 19, 2011 she would have had her baby girl, Ava. SO....Lorraine was hanging out with the gay guys including Brian (LOL) around January 26, 2011. It was during this time that his x-wife had recently become engaged and was almost 6 months pregnant. It sure seems to me he was on the rebound. Now, you see he met Lorraine, moved in with her within a month, engaged and married Lorraine so quickly and now a baby on the way, too. I'm not sure of Lorraine and Brian's engagement and wedding dates, but she was pregnant by July 11, 2012. His x's little girl was almost a year old by the time Lorraine got pregnant. Considering how long he was with his x, including dating time and years of marriage he had to have loved her. To meet someone that soon after and move in, get engaged married and get her pregnant sounds like to me is desparation.(sp) Since Lorraine and already said she would be married within a year before she met him we all know she was desparate to marry. She was ready and he was rebounding, in my opinion.
I wonder if Brian's ex knows he's a youtube star lol!
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

CocoDior wrote:
LovePotion009 wrote:
I wonder if Brian's ex knows he's a youtube star lol!
LOL! Someone should send her a private message through FB and tell her that her x-husband is a star! Wouldn't that be funny? She would have private peek into his new life! I wonder how many times that has ever happened? Hey they are all putting themselves out there for everyone to glimpse into their lives.
CocoDior
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CocoDior »

I have a feeling she probably found out long ago...

And laughed at his new life lol!
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

CocoDior wrote:I have a feeling she probably found out long ago...

And laughed at his new life lol!
I kind of doubt it. Since he doesn't have face book, she would be able to access her information and she probably wouldn't have Lorraine's You Tube names.
kungpaochicken

Unread post by kungpaochicken »

Brian has facebook - https://www.facebook.com/brian.goetz.399

I noticed that that amanda girl is friend with Ed on facebook, he was in some of Lorraine's vlogs. I'm SURE she knows!
concern
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by concern »

Yep he's a star.... he has a whopping "30" friends!
concern
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by concern »

concern wrote:Yep he's a star.... he has a whopping "30" friends!
OTH..... He definitely has more "real" personal friends than Lorraine has. All her (so called) friends reside in her computer!
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

concern wrote:
concern wrote:Yep he's a star.... he has a whopping "30" friends!
OTH..... He definitely has more "real" personal friends than Lorraine has. All her (so called) friends reside in her computer!
On top of that she admits on Facebook she doesn't even like people. Her minions are idiots.
Fabulous Chronicles
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fabulous Chronicles »

Am I the only one who thinks this thread is unfair on Brian's ex? Pretty sure she didn't sign up for being discussed on and having her facebook profile viewed by gurugossipers?
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

Fabulous Chronicles wrote:Am I the only one who thinks this thread is unfair on Brian's ex? Pretty sure she didn't sign up for being discussed on and having her facebook profile viewed by gurugossipers?
There are many situations where we discuss other people surrounding the person who is making you tube videos. Originally she was brought up because everyone was intrigued that Brian jumped into a relationship so quickly after being in a 7 year relationship and marriage with this girl. Lorraine was the one who discussed how long he had been in the relationship. I don't want to obviously name every example, but say...Organized like Jen...we talk about Don, her mother in law, her parents and her brother and his site with the family pics he has put on,xxxJoelPolexxx, Lucy Eades, we talk about her parents, When a person puts a "social" blog or website, face book, My space, ect and chooses to make it PUBLIC rather than PRIVATE well....it is just that...PUBLIC. You said, you are pretty sure his x didn't sign up for being discussed on? Do you think any "gurus" as they call themselves signed up for being discussed here?
copycatcrayon

Unread post by copycatcrayon »

LovePotion009 wrote:
Fabulous Chronicles wrote:Am I the only one who thinks this thread is unfair on Brian's ex? Pretty sure she didn't sign up for being discussed on and having her facebook profile viewed by gurugossipers?
There are many situations where we discuss other people surrounding the person who is making you tube videos. Originally she was brought up because everyone was intrigued that Brian jumped into a relationship so quickly after being in a 7 year relationship and marriage with this girl. Lorraine was the one who discussed how long he had been in the relationship. I don't want to obviously name every example, but say...Organized like Jen...we talk about Don, her mother in law, her parents and her brother and his site with the family pics he has put on,xxxJoelPolexxx, Lucy Eades, we talk about her parents, When a person puts a "social" blog or website, face book, My space, ect and chooses to make it PUBLIC rather than PRIVATE well....it is just that...PUBLIC. You said, you are pretty sure his x didn't sign up for being discussed on? Do you think any "gurus" as they call themselves signed up for being discussed here?
But those people talked about in other guru's threads are people who are actively in their lives or who were in their videos at one point in time. Not an ex who has been out of the picture for at least 2 years. I thought there were rules against posting personal information that the YTer/guru hasn't put out there.
Fabulous Chronicles
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fabulous Chronicles »

LovePotion009 wrote:
Most of these people you have mentioned are actually involved in the life of the blogger (mostly related), I just think it's a bit off. They're divorced and have no kids, what business do we have delving into her life. They presumably have cut all ties with each other.
Anyway, on the basis that I don't want to be a hipocrite, I'm not partaking in this discussion any further.
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

LovePotion009 wrote: He does move on very fast. I knew he had been married before, but never knew to whom he was married to until the name of his wife was posted here. I went to her Facebook page and looked through her pics and read some. Some things I found interesting were they were married Sept 2006 then was engaged to Ryan Copenhaver (he has FB) January 17, 2010. I don't know when her and Brian divorced. She said she was 6 months pregnant January 19,2011 and stated she has 30 weeks to go.
Wait a minute, how is she 6 months pregnant with 30 weeks to go? If she was 6 months pregnant in Jan then she would have had only about 12 weeks left which would mean her baby would have been born sometime in April.

I don't know how long their divorce went on for, but if she was pregnant and engaged during that time then it sounds to be that she moved on quickly as well and possibly was dating during her divroce. I remember it being posted on the old board that they had been divorced less then a year or barely a year when Lorraine and Brian moved in and started planning a "wedding". They got married in July I think, whenever Lorraine's birthday is because it was around that time.
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

whoa wrote:
LovePotion009 wrote: He does move on very fast. I knew he had been married before, but never knew to whom he was married to until the name of his wife was posted here. I went to her Facebook page and looked through her pics and read some. Some things I found interesting were they were married Sept 2006 then was engaged to Ryan Copenhaver (he has FB) January 17, 2010. I don't know when her and Brian divorced. She said she was 6 months pregnant January 19,2011 and stated she has 30 weeks to go.
Wait a minute, how is she 6 months pregnant with 30 weeks to go? If she was 6 months pregnant in Jan then she would have had only about 12 weeks left which would mean her baby would have been born sometime in April.

I don't know how long their divorce went on for, but if she was pregnant and engaged during that time then it sounds to be that she moved on quickly as well and possibly was dating during her divroce. I remember it being posted on the old board that they had been divorced less then a year or barely a year when Lorraine and Brian moved in and started planning a "wedding". They got married in July I think, whenever Lorraine's birthday is because it was around that time.
Whoa, You are right!! : ) I was incorrect about then "30 weeks" to go. The person who said that was another Amanda who was talking to her. Anyway, this is correct info beyond a shadow of a doubt ..lol January 19, 2011 she says she is almost 6 months. Her baby was born April 23, 2011. I am so glad you noticed it was wrong because when I went back to look I noticed the name on the ultrasound was "Amanda GOETZ" !!! New things I noticed this time was she became friends with Ed Ontog on FB 5/16/2009 then RYAN the guy she is engaged to 1/9/10. She possibly met her new man the same way Lorraine met Brian...through Ed. Some other similar things are she dresses in athletic clothes and they wear matching sport clothing to baseball games the same way Brian and Lorraine do. Remember she used to dress in all the short dresses, skirts, heels, ect and he influenced her to wear athletic clothing? She was also riding with him on a men's bike. If you remember he got her interested in bike riding and he bought her a men's bike and she said she didn't want a men's, but a women's. He seems to have somewhat tried to remake her into Amanda.
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

hahah yeah all of those things sound like Lorraine and Brian are being reincarnated from his past marriage. Before Brian Lorraine would occasionally have something from the Penguins (it was still rare) but now it is Gators this Gators that while she takes trips to Gainsville to the football games. If anything hadn't she mentioned being a Seminole fan before she met Brian? I remember her talking about Gators vs Seminoles once before and which one she prefered.
bspatrol
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bspatrol »

My take on it is that since Brian has a child with someone else that made Lorraine absolutely nuts and she felt she had to pop one out as well, and it also explains why she wants baby number 2 super fast, so she can one-up the ex.

Return to “TheCurrentFamily”