Unread post by MakeupGirly »

language
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by language »

Okay, watch the vlog- man, Anna cares more about the outfits being matching and giving out shit over that than how people hold her daughter or that she's in a clean blanket? WTF? And she makes Johnathan look like he's committed some big crime when at worst it could be a fashion crime, rather than the whole actually negligent things....

Since Johnathan does read here (he calls himself Jofatso again): Man, don't let her get you down over outfits, those are the least of your worries there. How to take care of the baby not colour combinations should be where your spare time is going because Anna doesn't seem like the baby is her priority at all here.

Further- Anna thinks that breastfeeding gets less often soon- you need to disabuse her of that notion soon because feeding is going to be pretty regular with more screaming... it's going to be months more before the baby doesn't need to feed at night, and not feeding her when she cries isn't really an option (studies show that it just teaches kids that nobody comes when they cried and makes them more insecure... so if Anna starts talking about selfsoothing, that's to sooth Anna not the baby.) It's not going to be less regular for some time and she needs to be prepared for that- you also should be prepared that she might want to stop and have some formula stashed somewhere in case she's suddenly uncooperative with the whole idea.

You don't treat babies like dogs (by the way, Sina is filthy- it's not healthy for Sina and not healthy for Emilia. You need to take better care of your "kids" because right now those dogs look massively neglected and they'll only get more jealous of the baby getting attention if they continue to be neglected like you have been doing since before the birth).

You can't squeeze and poke them or pinch them or roughly pet them like with the dogs- you need to caress them (and not on their scabbing wounds Anna)- the baby feels your fingers boning into her much more sharply and with much more distress than the dogs ever would because in case you haven't noticed, they have different skin and hair thickness. The reason why she's crying when you do that is because it's horribly unpleasant for her- you have google, look up how to properly hold, calm and caress your baby, don't just think that if something is good for the dogs it's good for Emilia.... Do you plan on feeding her dog food as baby food? No? Then don't treat her like a dog in other ways.

I'm glad you get now that you can't show your naked baby on the internet- now go private that bathing photo so more people don't have access to it than already have. Still, props for editing out the bathing class and actually going to a class. It's still not enough and you need to go to more, and get Anna to attend the mother's postnatal classes. I don't care if she doesn't want to or you don't want to or it fucks with your filming schedule there are places your baby has a confidential space- these are things you do for your baby not yourself, and she should be coming first. Not her outfit matching, not your ego, not your shitty youtube pipe dream of being famous- her safety and well being.

Which brings us to- don't let people know where you live if you're going to be on youtube with a kid. If you can't handle the not letting people know where you live part, then you certainly have control over the not being on youtube part. And putting your baby in a tabloid? Really?

We'll ignore that it wasn't a text book birth and that your ignorance made your baby in danger and your wife's lack of preparation you should have helped her more in meant she had to be cut open in some of the last resort measures of any pregnancy... but ignoring that your never read a fucking textbook and put aside time from your self and your shitty youtube channel to attend more than two classes when even scobes are showing up to all of them really places you in the bad parent category. You have to put in ten months of work in the next few weeks, and it's your own fault, and you have to do it because babies don't just luck out with uneducated on childrearing parents. They get hurt.

Also: that you'd rather twitter your warning to make your baby safe rather than piss off fans by getting the police to move them really speaks volumes. You are going to have to burn a lot of your subscribers and not care about getting less packages because of that, because, ultimately, Emilia not having crazed fans when she can barely open her eyes is much more valuable to her than any trinket a crazed minion is sending. You need to start blocking people for being a threat to your daughter's safety and well being, not deleting the comments which say that. You need to be willing to take a few teenagers being pissed off they can't see the videos any more or call to your house any more, over Emilia being pissed off she spent her childhood harassed by people you don't even know but encourage into her life.

In actual style news: cute but in need of repair, gets repaired before you wear it. Wear something else because advertising that something breaks easily isn't good for product placement.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

language wrote:Okay, watch the vlog- man, Anna cares more about the outfits being matching and giving out shit over that than how people hold her daughter or that she's in a clean blanket? WTF? And she makes Johnathan look like he's committed some big crime when at worst it could be a fashion crime, rather than the whole actually negligent things....

Since Johnathan does read here (he calls himself Jofatso again): Man, don't let her get you down over outfits, those are the least of your worries there. How to take care of the baby not colour combinations should be where your spare time is going because Anna doesn't seem like the baby is her priority at all here.
Anna's obsession over outfits and making sure her baby looks cute is truly aggravating. I agree with you, there is so much more to care about. Whomever it was that previously said she will probably treat her baby like a doll (geekinpink?) was spot on.

And I hardly ever feel bad for Jofus (cos he's an idiot), but I kind of did during todays vlog. It was like he couldn't do one damn thing right :? Every facial expression from Anna was :grump: and "noooo" in that whiny child disposition she has. Also, I'm finding Anna's attitude towards Emilia so distant...it's almost uncomfortable for me to watch. I mean Anna's never been a warm of overly affectionate person (that I've seen), but I thought maybe her baby would bring that side out of her a bit. Um, nope. She comes off as disinterested unless it has to do with dressing Emilia. Jofus appears to be the maternal one.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

language wrote:Also: that you'd rather twitter your warning to make your baby safe rather than piss off fans by getting the police to move them really speaks volumes. You are going to have to burn a lot of your subscribers and not care about getting less packages because of that, because, ultimately, Emilia not having crazed fans when she can barely open her eyes is much more valuable to her than any trinket a crazed minion is sending. You need to start blocking people for being a threat to your daughter's safety and well being, not deleting the comments which say that. You need to be willing to take a few teenagers being pissed off they can't see the videos any more or call to your house any more, over Emilia being pissed off she spent her childhood harassed by people you don't even know but encourage into her life.
Uh, just checked out his Twitter... People were hanging around outside the house? :? Yup, that’s when you call the cops. There is no need for that kind of cray cray anywhere near your child.

Probably Beth Mars/the minion mob handing out pamphlets/buttons with Emilia’s face on them. Have you joined the minion cult of Saccone-Joly? *shudders*
lips
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lips »

Crazy attracts crazy.
prettyitalianbella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by prettyitalianbella »

Felt bad for Jofus as well today, I feel like hes really trying (besides that naked pic) to do well...all new parents make mistakes, but Anna does NOTHING!!!! and fyi breast feeding gets worse before it gets better Anna
language
Informer
Informer

prettyitalianbella wrote:Felt bad for Jofus as well today, I feel like hes really trying (besides that naked pic) to do well...all new parents make mistakes, but Anna does NOTHING!!!! and fyi breast feeding gets worse before it gets better Anna
It's kind of scary too that they edited it and switched the camera over to Anna holding it to not show the more vicious parts of her giving out about it too. :? The hostility actually on the vlog from Anna is bad enough to have with the child in the room, let alone something you have to edit out....
laydee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laydee »

Hey everyone, I'm new but I've been reading on here for ages but I just had to post coz I have some things to say.
I honestly cannot believe anyone thinks there are "crazy fans" stalking them and hanging around outside their house! When I read that people believe its "fans" I think I rolled my eyes so hard I snapped an optic nerve.....this is IRELAND!
They do not have "fans" here. BONO can walk the main streets in Dublin and no one really bats an eyelid, the Irish are very laid back people when it comes to "celebrity" and these two are NOT even remotely famous here.
I can guarantee with almost 99.999999% confidence that the people outside their house are just slagging them and taking the piss, teasing them, whatever because they've been in the news a bit recently because of the whole "giving birth on youtube" thing. They are NOT crazy stalker fans. They are mostly likely teenagers from the local area having a laugh who probably would have left if Jofatso went out and told them off instead of posting it on twitter like the big diva he is.
If you saw the ladies on Midday and the read the comments on that article on thejournal.ie website or wherever it was, THAT is the majority of Irish peoples opinion on them, we think they are "narcissistic ninnies"!
Also he just posted it on Twitter for the attention, to give off the impression that they are simply so famous now that they can't live in their own house which is ridiculous and posting it on twitter was gonna do what exactly? Does he honestly think there are crazed fans outside his house, screaming their adoration for him like a bunch of Justin Bieber fans, clutching their iphones anxiously awaiting his next tweet while trying to get a glimpse of Emilia through their curtains or something? Please!......I cannot BELIEVE the ego!
I apologise for my long, rambling rant.
:raging:
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

I really did feel bad for pudgy in this video. Like seriously Anna, you expected a guy to come to the hospital with perfect coordinated outfits? That stuff should have been packed already, but you packed the entire house instead of the clothes you wanted for your daughter to wear. Geez give him some slack. So what if the top is a different brand from the bottom. My daughter was in a top, diaper and blanket for 3 days. It was so incredibly easy to change her diaper. She made a huge fuss of the cuffs on the sleeves... wtf? her arms weren't even long enough to fill it out to begin with. Who cares? She cares more about the clothes and her phone than the way people are holding her and exposing her naked to the entire world. PRIORITIES.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
language
Informer
Informer

laydee wrote:Hey everyone, I'm new but I've been reading on here for ages but I just had to post coz I have some things to say.
I honestly cannot believe anyone thinks there are "crazy fans" stalking them and hanging around outside their house! When I read that people believe its "fans" I think I rolled my eyes so hard I snapped an optic nerve.....this is IRELAND!
They do not have "fans" here. BONO can walk the main streets in Dublin and no one really bats an eyelid, the Irish are very laid back people when it comes to "celebrity" and these two are NOT even remotely famous here.
I can guarantee with almost 99.999999% confidence that the people outside their house are just slagging them and taking the piss, teasing them, whatever because they've been in the news a bit recently because of the whole "giving birth on youtube" thing. They are NOT crazy stalker fans. They are mostly likely teenagers from the local area having a laugh who probably would have left if Jofatso went out and told them off instead of posting it on twitter like the big diva he is.
If you saw the ladies on Midday and the read the comments on that article on thejournal.ie website or wherever it was, THAT is the majority of Irish peoples opinion on them, we think they are "narcissistic ninnies"!
Also he just posted it on Twitter for the attention, to give off the impression that they are simply so famous now that they can't live in their own house which is ridiculous and posting it on twitter was gonna do what exactly? Does he honestly think there are crazed fans outside his house, screaming their adoration for him like a bunch of Justin Bieber fans, clutching their iphones anxiously awaiting his next tweet while trying to get a glimpse of Emilia through their curtains or something? Please!......I cannot BELIEVE the ego!
I apologise for my long, rambling rant.
:raging:
Well, there aren't many raging fans of Bono in Ireland... but having seen what happens when Louie Walsh releases some new act and the crazed fans we do get in Ireland, it's not really a stretch of the imagination that those demographics exist in Ireland.

I mean, no, not everyone in Ireland is a crazed fan of that teenage calibre by a long shot and J&A are in no way truly representative of the broader Irish culture nor are their fans- but to say we don't have crazed fans because most of us are sane and fun to be around ignores that we do actually have people who get that vested in such stupid acts.

And I highly doubt that anyone called to their house to stand outside and pull the piss. I think you're trying to make our culture homogeneous with the ideal you hold of it there, which kind of ignores the other subcultures we do have. That the vast majority aren't crazed fans doesn't mean that we don't have them, or that J&A aren't exactly the kind of trash that attracts them. I still don't understand the thousands gushing over Boyzone, Westlife or Six or any of the rest of that crap, but I know they exist because I've accidentally tried to buy an album while they were doing an appearance at a record shop... and they are crazy frothing at the mouth over no talent and no charm deranged creatures, but they do exist here.

Even the amount of fans putting up in comments that they live nearby and where they themselves live and how they'd love to drop by lends credence to J's claim they're outside. It's sad, yes, but that doesn't mean it's false. What's even more scary though is he didn't say Leave or I call the law in that tweet, or even just call the law with no such warning/request.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

On another note. Why the hell is pudgy complaining about sleep??? HE GOES HOME AT NIGHT! Seriously... tonight he is in for a shock.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

THE BABY IS IN THAT FILTHY BED WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
language
Informer
Informer

sand and water wrote:OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

THE BABY IS IN THAT FILTHY BED WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my fucking god, no, where?

She can't breathe that crap, and I mean literal crap, because it's still embedded in the fabrics and stuffing of your pillows, your mattress, your duvet etc. This can give her all sorts of health problems for life, let alone the risk of cot death.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

language wrote:
sand and water wrote:OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Oh my fucking god, no, where?

She can't breathe that crap, and I mean literal crap, because it's still embedded in the fabrics and stuffing of your pillows, your mattress, your duvet etc. This can give her all sorts of health problems for life, let alone the risk of cot death.
Pudgy's latest tweet was a picture of her in the bed.
language
Informer
Informer

Shit, she shouldn't be under a duvet even if she wasn't in a bed laced with dog shit. She'll get too hot.

Johnathan, here's the brief summary from the Post Natal Advice section on the CUMH website:
Reduce the Risks of Cot Death

A baby should be placed on his or her back and should be put near the foot of the cot to sleep. Babies should be kept warm but they must not be allowed to get too warm. Keep the temperature in your baby's room to a level that you feel comfortable in. To check how warm your baby is, feel the tummy. Your baby's tummy should feel warm, but not hot. Sometimes when your baby is ill, his or her temperature may go up. If this happens you should take some of the clothes and bedding off . If you are worried, contact your doctor or public health nurse. Use lightweight blankets that you can add to or take away according to the room temperature. Do not use a duvet or baby nest, which can be too warm and can easily cover a baby's head. Babies should not have their heads covered indoors. When babies are brought into a building, car, train or bus their outdoor clothing should be removed.

Expectant mothers should not smoke or allow anyone to smoke near the baby during the first year of life.
If at all possible, mothers should breastfeed babies for the first few weeks, not because this in itself reduces the risk of cot death, but because it may reduce the risk of infection.
If your baby seems unwell seek medical advice early and quickly. Research continues into the causes of cot death. Remember it is comparatively rare, so do not let the fear of cot death spoil the first months with your baby.
Hair and dander from dogs (not to mention the particles of shit) is the same kind of irritant to a baby as smoking. GET A GODDAMN MOSES BASKET.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

::pulling hair out:: the minions excuse for Anna's rabid behavior in the video was "come on guys she just had a baby, this is normal for mommies to act this way." Dammit stop giving her excuses for being a bitch. She's been a bitch since the day she started YouTube videos. Just when I was happy to not hear the "she's pregnant" excuse again, this crap starts. At the end of the day she is an adult, and needs to take responsibility for her actions. I don't care if she had a failed episiotomy and an emergency c-section, you don't call your husband stupid in front out thousands of viewers just because he f****** brought the "wrong clothes". He was genuinely trying, and you could tell. It was your job to pack the clothes. YOU should have put the clothes you wanted him to bring in a separate bag in your "office" so that all he knew was to bring the bag. Seriously, he is a flippin guy. You tell a guy to go into a drawer FULL of baby clothes, and expect him to know what the hell he is doing? Geez give him a break. You say you told him exactly where the clothes were in the drawer, but let's be realistic. You should have placed the specific ones off to the side. Or better yet, say "thanks for helping out" and stop being such an entitled bitch!
LiveNLearn

Unread post by LiveNLearn »

sand and water wrote:::pulling hair out:: the minions excuse for Anna's rabid behavior in the video was "come on guys she just had a baby, this is normal for mommies to act this way." Dammit stop giving her excuses for being a bitch. She's been a bitch since the day she started YouTube videos. Just when I was happy to not hear the "she's pregnant" excuse again, this crap starts. At the end of the day she is an adult, and needs to take responsibility for her actions. I don't care if she had a failed episiotomy and an emergency c-section, you don't call your husband stupid in front out thousands of viewers just because he f****** brought the "wrong clothes". He was genuinely trying, and you could tell. It was your job to pack the clothes. YOU should have put the clothes you wanted him to bring in a separate bag in your "office" so that all he knew was to bring the bag. Seriously, he is a flippin guy. You tell a guy to go into a drawer FULL of baby clothes, and expect him to know what the hell he is doing? Geez give him a break. You say you told him exactly where the clothes were in the drawer, but let's be realistic. You should have placed the specific ones off to the side. Or better yet, say "thanks for helping out" and stop being such an entitled bitch!

In the past I didn't usually watch all their vlogs. But now I'm randomly picking out the ones before Emilia was born. I felt I had to do some research on Anna cause her attitude is starting to bother me. Im coming to the conclusion that Jofus may actually be a victim of some form of abuse by Anna. I know he can be very annoying..trust me! But she secretly gives of this

abusive vibe when she is pissed at him. You will find her calling him names or just plain ignore him which makes me
uncomfortable to watch. There was one vlog..you should all watch if you haven,t something my wife beats me!

She actually did something to his arm and he showed to us. It was very red he just laughs about it. Her readon for this was because he kicked her,uh?! Many times you see him trying to kiss her ass to kind of ease a situation. I have never noticed this until now because I have never watched every of their vlogs. Maybe there is a reason why Jofus family don,t like her? Something is very dark about this girl. Something is beginning to concern me.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

god these people are such idiots. complete idiots. i'm not even surprised they are sleeping with her tonight (mind you, this will happen every night) on that dog piss and shit filthy bed of theirs. come on, are you guys seriously surprised by this? they slept with dog shit all over the sheets, pillows and mattress till 12 noon that day when sina diarrhea-ed all over it!!! i mean, he effing soaked dog shit pillows in a bath tub!! dear lord, i think im going to piss myself from laughter. this little girl does not stand a chance with these two. these idiots don't even have a big bed, i think its just a full. so now its jonathan, anna, emilia with albi and sina sleeping on their pillows. :grrrr:
LiveNLearn

Unread post by LiveNLearn »

LiveNLearn wrote:
sand and water wrote:::pulling hair out:: the minions excuse for Anna's rabid behavior in the video was "come on guys she just had a baby, this is normal for mommies to act this way." Dammit stop giving her excuses for being a bitch. She's been a bitch since the day she started YouTube videos. Just when I was happy to not hear the "she's pregnant" excuse again, this crap starts. At the end of the day she is an adult, and needs to take responsibility for her actions. I don't care if she had a failed episiotomy and an emergency c-section, you don't call your husband stupid in front out thousands of viewers just because he f****** brought the "wrong clothes". He was genuinely trying, and you could tell. It was your job to pack the clothes. YOU should have put the clothes you wanted him to bring in a separate bag in your "office" so that all he knew was to bring the bag. Seriously, he is a flippin guy. You tell a guy to go into a drawer FULL of baby clothes, and expect him to know what the hell he is doing? Geez give him a break. You say you told him exactly where the clothes were in the drawer, but let's be realistic. You should have placed the specific ones off to the side. Or better yet, say "thanks for helping out" and stop being such an entitled bitch!

In the past I didn't usually watch all their vlogs. But now I'm randomly picking out the ones before Emilia was born. I felt I had to do some research on Anna cause her attitude is starting to bother me. Im coming to the conclusion that Jofus may actually be a victim of some form of abuse by Anna. I know he can be very annoying..trust me! But she secretly gives of this

abusive vibe when she is pissed at him. You will find her calling him names or just plain ignore him which makes me
uncomfortable to watch. There was one vlog..you should all watch if you haven,t something my wife beats me!

She actually did something to his arm and he showed to us. It was very red he just laughs about it. Her readon for this was because he kicked her,uh?! Many times you see him trying to kiss her ass to kind of ease a situation. I have never noticed this until now because I have never watched every of their vlogs. Maybe there is a reason why Jofus family don,t like her? Something is very dark about this girl. Something is beginning to concern me.
The vlog is called ..my wife beats me! And I have watched several others ones. she seems bitter and has this cold attitude about her. I know there was one where she also called him an idiot and even where she called her dogs dumb and stupid. is this woman the person you want to go for relationship advice? Especially when the majority of her viewers are teens!
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

LiveNLearn wrote:

i've watched the vlogs since the beginning (i know, believe me, i can't fathom it either) and she was a huge raging bitch back then, too. back then, even before they were married, many even called her out on it and told her to be nicer to him and stop with the attitude, however, when she became pregnant the the minions fell in love with the idea of a baby on the vlogs and would excuse her behavior on the hormones but we all knew it wasn't. i use to always feel bad for him but then when they killed the puppy i hated them both. she is first to call someone a brat but she needs to take a good hard look at herself on the mirror but she is the brat.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”