Artemis
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by Artemis »

tiphany wrote:
savetheempire wrote:This is all just so upsetting to me. Before they were just two morons but now there is an innocent baby involved that they are knowingly put at risk. More and more, I question whether these two have the mental capacity to raise children. I had hoped they would change, but every day it just gets worse and worse. I seriously feel so torn over being very concerned for Emilia and knowing there's not very much I can do about it.

Is anyone else feeling this way? I think I just ned to stop paying attention. It is all seriously so upsetting.
I haven't watched a vlog since the birth video. If they handle her as horridly as everyone says I think I'd implode.

I wonder if Emilia is really colicky and they're afraid to admit it? It could explain a lot as in the way they supposedly hold her (again, i've not seen it but I know my son was VERY particular about how he was held from the moment he was born which often time was flat on his belly with his limbs hanging everywhere) and the way that people are saying she cries a lot and isn't always comforted. If Anna is very detached that could be part of it... a screaming baby wears you down QUICK.

I wouldn't wish a colicky baby on my worst enemy. I'm not defending their parenting choices.. I'm just saying that if she IS colicky they probably aren't going to admit it because, again, it'll ruin that "perfect" family facade.
My little brother had colic as a baby and my poor mam was driven up the walls! Plus she had his twin sister to deal with and a 3 year old (me). Back then there wasn't much research and knowledge of colic and my mam always says if she could go back with the knowledge around now it would have been 10 times easier.

If Emilia does have colic and they are "hiding it" then that's pretty sad. Im sure they would get a wealth of information and coping techniques from all the women who've been through it already. Their obsession with perfection is sickening.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

Sonia wrote:
Queen Bee wrote: As far as parenting classes go, I do think they are certainly beneficial. However, they are not mandatory. This is another personal choice. Not all parents want to raise their child by the books. Again, this does not make them bad parents. They do things differently than you. That is not a crime. Every individual has a right to think for themselves and raise their children how they choose. This child is in no way being abused, endangered, or exploited.
I do wish that you all would leave Emilia out of all of this, however I know that is wishful thinking on my part.
I never post on this thread, but... :rofl:
@Sonia I’m LOLing right along with you.

@Queen Bee Conception (pee on the shtick debacle), pregnancy and birth have ALL been exploited. And now that Emilia’s here, let’s pimp her out to tv, radio, newspapers and now even tabloids. And what’s the purpose? To bring exposure to their channel. It boogles my mind that some people can’t see how wrong that is. Their child (no child) should be used as tool for GAIN.

No one is going to convince me that Emilia is a product of two people wanting a child (for the right reasons) as the proof is in the vlog pudding. So much uninformed stupidity and so much selfishness. Anna’s maternal instincts are that of coordinating her daughters wardrobe and Jofus driving with one hand and filming with the other....REALLY? What he's saying by doing this: capturing vlog moments for controversy > his daughters safety.

Emilia's well-being, attention, and (again) safety should come before a damn vlog/making more $$$ and from what I’ve seen so far :? it doesn't.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

GirlyBrunette wrote:I think it's especially funny how Jofus says he is also doing the vlogs for Emilia to watch when she is older. She will see a whole lot of Mommy ignoring her and Dad acting like a complete imbecile. Nevermind if the comments are still around for her to read #proudparents
Your Mommy Dearest gif of Anna :o :rofl:
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bebenugget wrote: This is hilarious!!! But sadly, it's true.. A while back in this thread someone said she probably has the mirror app on her phone and that's what she's always looking at, I don't doubt that !
A mirror app LOL! Mirror, mirror, on the iPhone app wall, who is the fake tan princess of them all?
Artemis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Artemis »

Also as regards to the dog licking Emilia; I had the video up in one of my tabs and my boyfriend glanced at it, he was shocked at how mangy and dirty the dog looked for one, and also was confused as to why the parents didn't stop it. He's in his final year of medical school so he would have a good grasp of what type of diseases and worms vulnerable new borns can easily pick up. He's also a dog lover like myself, but this just crossed the line for both of us. My dog is absolutely spotless, wormed and flea'd every 3 months and fully up to date on vaccinations, yet I would never let him lick my new born baby.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

Just a heads up about QueenBee - that's Andy2Luv right there. I can tell by they way she writes, listing all the things SandAndWater supposedly said from her warped memory - that's Andy2Luv's classic trick right there. Seen the weird 'lists' of supposed statements countless times on the vlog comments. Also she always mentions the 'you bitches lose all credability' blah blah blah on the vlog comments and here.

CarbonMonoxide is QueenBee/Andy2Luv - Queenie appeared right after Mya blocked her in hopes Mya could read her spew.

CarbonMonoxide, QueenBee, and Andy2luv are also our beloved Beard from the old board. :toad:
ImageImage
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Just a heads up about QueenBee - that's Andy2Luv right there. I can tell by they way she writes, and listing all the things SandAndWater supposedly said from her warped memory - that's Andy2Luv's classic trick right there. Seen it countless times on the vlog comments. Also she always mentions the 'you bitches lose all credability' blah blah blah on the vlog comments and here.

CarbonMonoxide was also QueenBee/Andy2Luv - she appeared right after Mya blocked her in hopes Mya could read her spew.

CarbonMonoxide, QueenBee, and Andy2luv are also our beloved Beard from the old board. :toad:
I had the impression too but wasn't sure. why, andy, hello there! a woman in her thirties being obsessed with the internet telling US that we are obsessed with them.

wait a second... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

pathetic excuse of a human being.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hi ANDYYYYY!!!!! :love2: :love2: :love2:
ImageImage
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

About Anna always on her phone thing. If I was Jonathan I'd be very suspicious what she's doing on there... Of course she is in no way of cheating on him, how could she? She doesn't meet anyone ever, never mind the opposite sex, and always has her prison warden Jofatso one foot behind her... but wouldn't it be funny if it came out Anna was having some kind of cyber-affair with some seventy year old rich man that she met on a SugarDaddy Dating Site or something?! :D

I dunno, sometimes I wish there was more drama than there is :D
Last edited by NomNomMinionMunch on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Just a heads up about QueenBee - that's Andy2Luv right there. I can tell by they way she writes, listing all the things SandAndWater supposedly said from her warped memory - that's Andy2Luv's classic trick right there. Seen the weird 'lists' of supposed statements countless times on the vlog comments. Also she always mentions the 'you bitches lose all credability' blah blah blah on the vlog comments and here.

CarbonMonoxide is QueenBee/Andy2Luv - Queenie appeared right after Mya blocked her in hopes Mya could read her spew.

Bahaha, that just makes it even more pathetic.
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueEyedBelle »

WTF they just bought another new car. They haven't even had the car they have now for a year! They are so wishy washy.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

BlueEyedBelle wrote:WTF they just bought another new car. They haven't even had the car they have now for a year! They are so wishy washy.
But he's gotta make it look like they're getting mega monies from the vlogs!
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

BlueEyedBelle wrote:WTF they just bought another new car. They haven't even had the car they have now for a year! They are so wishy washy.
Yup, we all said getting that BMW was a big waste of time, and purely for vanity - which evidently it was. And all the money Jofatso has had to spend on that run down old BMW too :lolface: I bet he regrets it all big time if he's gone and got a new car in less than a year after throwing all that money on repairing its beat up old flaws, pmsl. What a fail!
Last edited by NomNomMinionMunch on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'd love to put a sign on that old car, saying "was covered in dog piss, poo and puke about a bazillion times. it's a special car. have fun with it"
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:About Anna always on her phone thing. If I was Jonathan I'd be very suspicious what she's doing on there... Of course she is in no way of cheating on him, how could she? She doesn't meet anyone ever, never mind the opposite sex, and always has her prison warden Jofatso one foot behind her... but wouldn't it be funny if it came out Anna was having some kind of cyber-affair with some seventy year old rich man that she met on a SugarDaddy Dating Site or something?! :D

I dunno, sometimes I wish there was more drama than there is :D
hahaha.
well, if it WOULD be so dramatic. sigh.
she's probably just checking her twitter for kartrashian news.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

geekinthepink wrote:
Jaeme wrote:
nickypicky wrote:All of you ladies! MASSIVE applause! EXCEPT you Queen Bee don't forget to close the GG door on your way OUT!
:hugs:
same goes for you, nickypicky. :hugs:
Makes me frustrated to read things like Queen Bee wrote. It's obvious a lot of us are very concerned for Emilia and J&A's missteps. How can you fault us for worrying about the safety of an absolutely innocent child who is so openly being exploited without her consent by the very people who gave birth to her? Open your eyes, Queen Bee. These are not good people.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Just a heads up about QueenBee - that's Andy2Luv right there. I can tell by they way she writes, listing all the things SandAndWater supposedly said from her warped memory - that's Andy2Luv's classic trick right there. Seen the weird 'lists' of supposed statements countless times on the vlog comments. Also she always mentions the 'you bitches lose all credability' blah blah blah on the vlog comments and here.

LOL DEAD.

Ugh, more people to block. Bye bye Queen Bee. Let's so who you come back as next time. It's like Troll Reincarnated.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

WTF. That's really messed up. I guess Jonathan learned his lesson in buying an old BMW in disrepair, at least? Is it a bigger car?
Lea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lea »

Jonathan and Anna are pure SCUM. The dogs are a mess, it's slobbish and disgusting. They look like dogs you'd find on the street who have been lost for 6 months, they're a right state. Who would want six dogs anyway? I can't even begin to imagine the smell. I bet their clothes stink of wet dog smell and urine, gross. That poor landlord is going to be so disgusted when those two move out. The floor is a mess, the sink in the kitchen is leaking, the oven is broken, the kettle is broken, the tumble dryer is broken. Do they alert their landlord? Nope they just bury it under the carpet and either order takeouts or cook from a microwave? They're acting like students would at uni.
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

I will not be back so feel free to let the shit fly!! Which I know you all will!!
And you will know this because you will continue to lurk and remain anonymous as you did before. Perhaps you may crawl out the gutter at a later date with a new name and account to rant and post a novel again. Speak to you soon babe! Although of course before that you will run and tattle to Queen A & King J and the 'fans' slating the GG freaks again Andy2Luv, or which ever other one of the many other weird middle aged women who worship A&J you may be. :love2:

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”