TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 15

TheHandbagOf Glory
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 15

Unread post by TheHandbagOf Glory »

It's usual to add 1-2 tablespoons of milk to butter icing, or else it separates as Anna's did on her cupcakes. It goes kind of greasy and grainy without the milk to loosen it.

But then, I only make iced buns, not cupcakes as I'm Scottish not faux-American.
Shhhh, I was never here......
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

nik wrote:

That was my first thought too. I get that the cupcakes are only for her and J, most likely, but I certainly wouldn't want anyone's hair in my food, including my own! Then there was the egg shell... She couldn't at least try to pick it out?? Or here's an idea, crack them in a separate bowl first, then put them in to avoid that situation. And to top it off, she picks up Theo, shakes him around a bit and then goes right back to baking! We're all aware of how clean their dogs are (or aren't..). Ick. Just, ick.

Also, may I ask, why did she change back into the same outfit on the second day?? Why wouldn't you wear something different, since most normal people change their clothes on a daily basis. At first I thought she was going to act like she'd done it all in one day, thus wearing the same outfit, but then she actually announces/admits it's the next day...
It was her way of looking like the perfect wife. :roll: You know because everyone wears their navy cardigan to bake or attempt to bake I should say.
nik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nik »

beautyish2 wrote:It makes me sad to see the baby in the swing so much. They play like..oh you only see 20 minutes so you don't know. But there are so many other people that vlog with their babies. And they are playing with them, holding them etc. So even though we don't see everything..we see enough. Their pictures show baby in either the car seat, couch by herself, face down in the bed. You name. The are a joke for parents. They can't play the new parent card anymore. They should know better. :x
I don't get this either. Yes, we only see 20 minutes of their day, but if in that entire 20 minutes they leave her in the swing or car seat, ignore her crying, and all around pretty much ignore her, I hate to imagine the rest of the day... And it's everyday that this happens! It's not like there's a couple random days that she's left to cry alone in her swing. Literally everyday she can be heard crying in the background and everyday we can she her swinging away in the background. One would assume that they'd want to make themselves look as good as possible (I mean, they do have the power to edit out anything that makes them look bad), by showing the most exciting/entertaining parts of their day. Going with that logic, I'm going to go out on a limb and assume the most Emilia probably gets held is when she's being fed...
Just a cupcake who found her studmuffin.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

nik wrote:
beautyish2 wrote:It makes me sad to see the baby in the swing so much. They play like..oh you only see 20 minutes so you don't know. But there are so many other people that vlog with their babies. And they are playing with them, holding them etc. So even though we don't see everything..we see enough. Their pictures show baby in either the car seat, couch by herself, face down in the bed. You name. The are a joke for parents. They can't play the new parent card anymore. They should know better. :x
I don't get this either. Yes, we only see 20 minutes of their day, but if in that entire 20 minutes they leave her in the swing or car seat, ignore her crying, and all around pretty much ignore her, I hate to imagine the rest of the day... And it's everyday that this happens! It's not like there's a couple random days that she's left to cry alone in her swing. Literally everyday she can be heard crying in the background and everyday we can she her swinging away in the background. One would assume that they'd want to make themselves look as good as possible (I mean, they do have the power to edit out anything that makes them look bad), by showing the most exciting/entertaining parts of their day. Going with that logic, I'm going to go out on a limb and assume the most Emilia probably gets held is when she's being fed...
yep. if you want to play that you are the perfect parent you would show yourself neglecting your newborn so much. I feel so bad when the baby cries and Anna ignores her. It drives me nuts when the baby is crying and Anna finds it more important to show stupid shit around the house.
softkitty

Unread post by softkitty »

Hi everyone,
I've been lurking for a while on this site and feel like I can't stay silent any longer.

I came across the vlogs after discovering I was pregnant and I liked Anna's pregnancy vlogs and then eventually started watching the daily vlogs.

I did enjoy the vlogs to begin with and although a few things they did bugged me I just let it go as their own silly choices. But since Emilia has been born I find the vlogs increasingly sad to watch, especially in the last week or two. I know we don't see all of their day but as all of you have said, that precious little girl seems to be ignored and left to do her own thing pretty much all the time. Like on yesterdays vlog when Jonathan was looking through the window and Anna was about as far away from E as she could get, looking at that bloody phone! Or when J tweeted the pic of the new TV with poor Emilia next to it crying! Like showing off on twitter is somehow more important than his little girl. I honestly feel like I could cry for that poor little mite :( (may also be to do with my raging pregnancy hormones lol!)

I feel like I could ramble on til the cows come home about everything they do that annoys me but I'll leave it there for now but just wanted to say hi :tosskiss:
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

NitrousOxide wrote:
proudmama wrote:Did Anna just seriously measure butter in a measuring cup?? You can't just spoon the butter in, you have to use water as well in a liquid measuring cup. No wonder she ended up having to add more butter. It may seem silly to pick at that, but really if she can't get it right then why is she even doing a video on baking?
And she let her dogs eat butter? What goes in must come out! :lol:
Of course you can measure butter in a measuring cup and you don't have to use liquid at all in icing. Icing sugar dissolves a lot so you just add it a bit at a time to the butter. Why are you even picking at that if you can't bake? Silly.
Whoever said I can't bake. I can actually. Many of the recipes I use when baking are my own. And I didn't say you add the water to the icing, you just use the water as a method of displacement when measuring the butter. It makes it easier and more accurate.
NitrousOxide
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NitrousOxide »

proudmama wrote:
NitrousOxide wrote:
proudmama wrote:Did Anna just seriously measure butter in a measuring cup?? You can't just spoon the butter in, you have to use water as well in a liquid measuring cup. No wonder she ended up having to add more butter. It may seem silly to pick at that, but really if she can't get it right then why is she even doing a video on baking?
And she let her dogs eat butter? What goes in must come out! :lol:
Of course you can measure butter in a measuring cup and you don't have to use liquid at all in icing. Icing sugar dissolves a lot so you just add it a bit at a time to the butter. Why are you even picking at that if you can't bake? Silly.
Whoever said I can't bake. I can actually. Many of the recipes I use when baking are my own. And I didn't say you add the water to the icing, you just use the water as a method of displacement when measuring the butter. It makes it easier and more accurate.
Fair enough; I misunderstood you.
Artemis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Artemis »

Poor Emilia.. I have a ton of video footage of my parents raising myself and my siblings and the difference between them and A and J are phenomenal. I'm the eldest child and I love looking back at how my parents handled becoming new parents. They bathed me twice a day, played with me non-stop and my mam never stopped talking and singing to me. I spoke at 6 months and took my first steps at 8 months, pretty crazy!
Anna and Jonathan seem oblivious to the fact that their baby needs stimuli and attention. As a new poster already stated they have no proper toys for Emilia to reach for. I cant see her developing within the normal time frames.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Do A&J really not care at all about how their treatment of Emilia will impact her? Do they really not care about how delayed her milestones will be because she is not interacted with enough, played with (age appropriately), or held and talked to gently? :?:
Mate.
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mate. »

Bluewolf wrote:Just by way of a quick contrast...there is a beauty guru on utube called 'Sharonmakeupartist'. She's an Irish girl living in Australia and she recently posted a video with her fiancé about a charity thing they are doing.
If you think A&J are representative of Irish people, please watch this video. This is REALLY how Irish people (of similar age) act and relate to each other.
I LOVE how her fiancé is in this vid, clearly MORTIFIED to be on film but doing it anyway for a good reason.

She's also amazing at make up tutorials and she's funny, quirky and interesting to watch.

See what you think.
I love Sharon. I think she's absolutely brilliant as is Letzmakeup.

Anyway, just watched today's vlog... So the only time that Emiiiliiia is seen out of her rocker/car seat and in Anna's arms, Jofus decides to get the dogs overexcited and starts a chorus of barking.

Excellent parenting on display there.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

About 5 mins in Princess Poop was talking about some stupid pumpkin costume then Jofatso started talking and she said 'Wait I'm telling them something'...I kinda get the impression that wasn't a joke and was more of a shitty bratty outburst.

She really needs to grow up, because this isn't pretty;

geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

So the dog pulls at emilia's clothes. getting within milimeters of her toes and fatso doesn't reprimand the dogs at all.
thesedreamers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thesedreamers »

he went on and on about that new 'too big, expensive'' tv. and bragging about the price of his macbook..
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:Image

So the dog pulls at emilia's clothes. getting within milimeters of her toes and fatso doesn't reprimand the dogs at all.
Ugh. I'm convinced Emilia is never going to learn to crawl or walk because she's ALWAYS in her car seat or swing. Babies need tummy time in order to learn to crawl! A&J are an embarrassment not only to Ireland but to the human race! :x
Artemis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Artemis »

I think more and more subscribers are realizing they have zero class or modesty, on top of all their other bad qualities! They literally brag about EVERYTHING! And before any trolls come on here and call me jealous I am far from it. My parents worked their asses off, built a company out of nothing and we have money. I have always been taught that modesty and humility are qualities to strive for.
I really wonder where all this money is suddenly coming from? Remember how stingy Jonathan used to be? I could never justify paying 3000 euro for a computer unless it was vital for your work in some way, it's ridiculous! I know it is not my business what they spend their money on but their endless spending without regard is worrying. They should be saving like crazy to actually OWN a house and be able to send Emilia to university.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Jaeme wrote:About 5 mins in Princess Poop was talking about some stupid pumpkin costume then Jofatso started talking and she said 'Wait I'm telling them something'...I kinda get the impression that wasn't a joke and was more of a shitty bratty outburst.

She really needs to grow up, because this isn't pretty;

I bet she is normally this way. The way he acts..like her servant. I bet she is wicked off camera.
dercsept24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dercsept24 »

Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't ever hear Emilia making any noise besides crying!
I haven't watched the vlog for a while, but has anyone else noticed this too? She should at least be making little cooing noises.
Although I would NOT be surprised if she isn't because they don't talk to her.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

dercsept24 wrote:Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't ever hear Emilia making any noise besides crying!
I haven't watched the vlog for a while, but has anyone else noticed this too? She should at least be making little cooing noises.
Although I would NOT be surprised if she isn't because they don't talk to her.

she should be doing some sort of cooing. I never noticed that until now.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

They are getting into such bad habits. They let baby sit by herself on the couch. Once you learn these bad habits and baby starts moving more..bad things happen.
dercsept24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dercsept24 »

I could never justify paying 3000 euro for a computer unless it was vital for your work in some way, it's ridiculous!
I'm not familiar with Europe's exchange rate.. How much is 3000 euros in American currency??

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”