Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Unread post by Bluewolf »

savetheempire wrote:
Butterfly008 wrote:
savetheempire wrote: Also, she froze out Jonathan's mother. I don't think she spoke to her once on camera! Did you notice that when Jonathan's mom was talking to the baby in Irish, Anna had her back completely turned to her and was just laughing at her awkwardly? Well, shit, now we all know and see why his family didn't/doesn't like her. She's the ice queen around them!
Just wondering where it became clear that his family isn't a big fan of her? I never knew this./..
They've spoken very openly about how very few people supported them dating. They also only go to see J's family when they have events in Dublin. Also, Anna did a 5 minute rant about how she thought J's dad should've gone to their wedding.

I wonder why so many were against it? Age difference maybe? He's what? Early thirties?
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Seriously... their fans are psychotic. Let's not worry about the haters Pudgy, you have psycho minions stalking you.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

sand and water wrote:Image

Seriously... their fans are psychotic. Let's not worry about the haters Pudgy, you have psycho minions stalking you.
as said before: I think there's probably not one human being outside their house.
I think he made this up for views. and if not: your own fault, jonathan.

like someone said before: the subscribers "pay" for her and your "life". expect them to come by.

nutters.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

People were saying pages ago about Anna laying down the whole time and needing to sit up. Well... pudgy said in the beginning that Anna had an episiotomy. I can say, those are painful as f***. I couldn't sit up straight for 2 weeks. About the breastfeeding though. It is painful in the beginning, especially before your milk comes in because the colostrom comes out VERY slow, and the babies are trying to suck it down. Pudgy is like.. oh "they don't tell you about this part, everyone recommends breastfeeding and that it is so great." Dude wtf. If Anna would have gotten a book about breastfeeding she would know that. The baby is sucking out of your nipple, did you think there would be angels singing when that happened? Of course it is going to be difficult! Geez... again... lack of informing yourself before having the child. Once my milk came in, it was very painful too, but I expected that, because guess what? I BOUGHT A BREASTFEEDING BOOK AND WENT TO A CLASS. Also, someone mentioned that there were more than 1 class that anna and pudges could have gone too. Here where I live I went to a breastfeeding class, a class on how to take care of a newborn (change diapers, clothes, bathing the baby etc.), a lamaze class, and an epidural class. Anna, if you don't go to the classes they provide for free... then please refrain from acting like a complete imbecile, as if this is some new revelation and you are the only one going through it. Suck it up and learn as you go.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

oh, Jofuuu went from being fat to being reeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaally fat again.With his height (around 165 cm!) I bet his bmi is already somewhere obese, sorry Jofatso you aren't Joskinny (you,ve never been in fact:P), I guess all this buffet food in hospital went straight into your fatty cells :twisted:
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

GirlyBrunette wrote:Image

Uh oh...

You brought this on yourself. Hope you enjoy it
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

And didn't they say they had this problem at the last place? so it is why they had to move? And yet they keep posting private pictures. Which of course makes you question if anyone is out there yelling. PLEASE
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Anna's quiet, whiny little baby voice she's had on ever since she set foot in the hospital is rather annoying...
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

just watched the vlog and was happy to see that they did not include the bathing class into the video. hopefully it was the advise he received from the forum because we all know they filmed it for sure.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”