TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 16

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 16

Unread post by Gin0915 »

dolliedays wrote:Feeding Albi from the table at the wedding was beyond disrespectful and bringing the dog just brings the attention on A & J.. very strange to want to bring that attention to themselves at someones wedding (although clearly they like attention or they wouldn't have a "show" on YT!). Someone mentioned Anna's Mother in law calling her names...not sure if it's true or not, however if so I don't think that was right. That being said..something this low-cut ( possibly bra-less) would not be what I would advise anyone choose for a family wedding!

I've seen people go this low at weddings, lol, fairly conservative ones too. Idk, the rest if pretty respectable so it doesn't phase me, what's more visually bothersome is it looks she has either no bra or a wrong one.
You could be right, the LeDufs have a way of blowing things out of proportion when some minute thing bothers them so the "whore" thing may have been exaggerated. I do wonder at the situation with Albi, Did they tell/ask the hosts they'll bring him? It seems a crazy thing to do.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

dolliedays wrote:Feeding Albi from the table at the wedding was beyond disrespectful and bringing the dog just brings the attention on A & J.. very strange to want to bring that attention to themselves at someones wedding (although clearly they like attention or they wouldn't have a "show" on YT!). Someone mentioned Anna's Mother in law calling her names...not sure if it's true or not, however if so I don't think that was right. That being said..something this low-cut ( possibly bra-less) would not be what I would advise anyone choose for a family wedding!

agreed. this is quite a tacky look for a family wedding. no need to call her whore but I can understand that people didn't react too positive regarding the outfit.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

Gin0915 wrote:

I've seen people go this low at weddings, lol, fairly conservative ones too. Idk, the rest if pretty respectable so it doesn't phase me, what's more visually bothersome is it looks she has either no bra or a wrong one.
You could be right, the LeDufs have a way of blowing things out of proportion when some minute thing bothers them so the "whore" thing may have been exaggerated. I do wonder at the situation with Albi, Did they tell/ask the hosts they'll bring him? It seems a crazy thing to do.
she's practically showing underboob. not classy at all.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geeklove wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: I've seen people go this low at weddings, lol, fairly conservative ones too. Idk, the rest if pretty respectable so it doesn't phase me, what's more visually bothersome is it looks she has either no bra or a wrong one.
she's practically showing underboob. not classy at all.
The cleavage part isn't too classy, lol. She could have stuck a hanky or worn a cami under. I don't really have an issue with any kind of cleavage (though most people just love to hate it), but I'd be embarrassed to have so much showing at my boyfriend's father's wedding. Also, how can she be comfortable with it jiggling about like so--I guess she didn't dance :lol:.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

The vlogs are so boring these days.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dandelion wrote:The vlogs are so boring these days.
that's what I thought. I could barely make it through this one. jonathan is so annoying. my head hurts.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
that's what I thought. I could barely make it through this one. jonathan is so annoying. my head hurts.
Charming how he said he didn't really care about tragedies happening to children before becoming a father. :?
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
That's why he's scrambling for views with the whole giveaway debacle. Could be that he planned to do it this way all along. Only petty controversy is left for them now. Teeny boppers are becoming bored with the baby: the dogs have become monotonously tiresome, their drab routine is so draining. It's all so tedious and insipid. The true nature of their lifestyle is surfacing fast.

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Dandelion wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
Charming how he said he didn't really care about tragedies happening to children before becoming a father. :?
And he still doesn't, if it doesn't affect him directly it's only a passing interest for him, if that. Or he uses it to pretend connect with his "fans", like the Kony thing.

Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:
Dandelion wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
And he still doesn't, if it doesn't affect him directly it's only a passing interest for him, if that. Or he uses it to pretend connect with his "fans", like the Kony thing.
Yeah, I think it's merely selfishness and self-pity. His child is just part of him, he doesn't actually empathize.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Dandelion wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: And he still doesn't, if it doesn't affect him directly it's only a passing interest for him, if that. Or he uses it to pretend connect with his "fans", like the Kony thing.
Yeah, I think it's merely selfishness and self-pity. His child is just part of him, he doesn't actually empathize.
I don't think he's capable of sympathy, much less empathy. Look at how he treats his nearest, Emilia is like a doll, whom he wakes up because HE wants attention, and Beigey and he are barely from the same planet. He has no clue what she feels, he just goes along with what she tells him.

Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

Tried to skim through to catch up now I'm home from hols but you lovely ladies talk way too fast for me too catch up :-p

Jofungus used pictures of a bad crash someone died in because he dinged his car
More Emilia in swing
More pointless shopping

Did I miss anything else? (Been gone for 4 weeks and don't fancy trawling through their mindnumbing vlogs now)
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jaeme wrote:Tried to skim through to catch up now I'm home from hols but you lovely ladies talk way too fast for me too catch up :-p

Jofungus used pictures of a bad crash someone died in because he dinged his car
More Emilia in swing
More pointless shopping

Did I miss anything else? (Been gone for 4 weeks and don't fancy trawling through their mindnumbing vlogs now)
welcome back! :)

well, we might want to mention the exciting giveaway they do as well... ;) you can win the most awesome stuff like too small slippers or ugly nail polish.

but otherwise: you've missed nothing.
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

Holy cow I just realized how many pages is in this thread. I am going to lock it and start a new thread to continue in.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”