TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 17

memememe
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 17

Unread post by memememe »

Oh of course! Wonder how Anna felt if little sis out-'smalled' her!!! How VERY dare she ! And in Juicy no less! :*&^%: :slap:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

memememe wrote:Oh of course! Wonder how Anna felt if little sis out-'smalled' her!!! How VERY dare she ! And in Juicy no less! :*&^%: :slap:
:lol: :hee:
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Suntropics wrote:
dolliedays wrote:
memememe wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :gj: Just watched and Can't stop laughing at the Skankalicious 'outfit' Erika chose :D queen hoody obviously :nana: :nana: :nana:
Don't forget to mention EXTRA SMALL pants.. she needed EXTRA SMALL..tried on EXTRA SMALL .. and bought the EXTRA SMALL. and a SMALL top.. I don't think Anna said it enough so incase you forgot!! :D
Don't forget that the extra small was still baggy on her! Wouldn't want to forget the most important detail!
hahaha you girls are hilarious. I have never met anyone so uptight about a size then this crew. She may not realize this but say a person is a size 6 and can SQUEEZE into a size 4... Doesn't mean it looks good, and the size could actually make the person look heavier than the size 6 would. Hmm I know this and I'm not even a stylist. (I'm saying this because she went on and on about how she could fit into her skinny jeans 2 months post partum even though her love handles were saying a different story.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OOOO Locked out of heaven is on the radio...sorry dance break with my peanut.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lol. He fell asleep from the dancing haha. Since someone brought the juicy tracksuit up... Those were popular when I was in high school, and I graduated in 2003...... Now it seems that people wear those in public to make themselves look like they are well off. (sorry if any of you may wear these). I mean...being a mom of 2 kids under 4, I can see the allure of just putting on some sweats and going out to run errands. But that is where it stops. I wouldn't be caught dead out in public with my 2 kids wearing pants with juicy written on the butt, nor will my daughter wear anything with words on her butt while she lives in my home lmao.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

sand and water wrote:Lol. He fell asleep from the dancing haha. Since someone brought the juicy tracksuit up... Those were popular when I was in high school, and I graduated in 2003...... Now it seems that people wear those in public to make themselves look like they are well off. (sorry if any of you may wear these). I mean...being a mom of 2 kids under 4, I can see the allure of just putting on some sweats and going out to run errands. But that is where it stops. I wouldn't be caught dead out in public with my 2 kids wearing pants with juicy written on the butt, nor will my daughter wear anything with words on her butt while she lives in my home lmao.
Think it was a wee bit slower to catch on here but I remember it being really popular around 2004 / 2005, I didn't think their tracksuits were very popular now though? I mean, victoria's secret still sell velour tracksuits too but I thought everyone had moved onto yoga pants now? :-p
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Juicy Chav-ture is not a stylish look for 2013 honey! Just sayin' sista :ims: :newby:
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:Lol. He fell asleep from the dancing haha. Since someone brought the juicy tracksuit up... Those were popular when I was in high school, and I graduated in 2003...... Now it seems that people wear those in public to make themselves look like they are well off. (sorry if any of you may wear these). I mean...being a mom of 2 kids under 4, I can see the allure of just putting on some sweats and going out to run errands. But that is where it stops. I wouldn't be caught dead out in public with my 2 kids wearing pants with juicy written on the butt, nor will my daughter wear anything with words on her butt while she lives in my home lmao.
Too Cute! :D <3
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Nesoi wrote:Juicy Chav-ture is not a stylish look for 2013 honey! Just sayin' sista :ims: :newby:
Nope! :lol:
Gurugossip1234
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gurugossip1234 »

flipflop wrote:would propping her up like that on the sofa not be bad for her back? Surely it's not good for her developing body...? I would get a sore back if I was to sit like that for a length of time.
I was thinking that too. They had like 5 pillows holding her up. That can not be good for a young baby. It is so sad
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

Nesoi wrote:Juicy Chav-ture is not a stylish look for 2013 honey! Just sayin' sista :ims: :newby:
:wel:
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

<3 I am one of the 4 musketeers fighting the good fight... :help: :slap: but must retire now as i feel like :coffee: Adieu kind ladies. xx
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

Where I live, those Juicy tracksuits are still popular among some high school girls and a LOT of middle aged Asian moms. :|
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueEyedBelle »

dolliedays wrote:
memememe wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :gj: Just watched and Can't stop laughing at the Skankalicious 'outfit' Erika chose :D queen hoody obviously :nana: :nana: :nana:
Don't forget to mention EXTRA SMALL pants.. she needed EXTRA SMALL..tried on EXTRA SMALL .. and bought the EXTRA SMALL. and a SMALL top.. I don't think Anna said it enough so incase you forgot!! :D
Oh but the EXTRA SMALL was too big! The Saccone's are just the tiniest women to ever walk the planet.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

featherly wrote:Where I live, those Juicy tracksuits are still popular among some high school girls and a LOT of middle aged Asian moms. :|
ahhhh featherly :love2: (sucker 4 your avatar~ALWAYS)

YES! high school or college girls or skanky look'in moms where i'm at are the ones that come out in public with that! :rofl:
Gurugossip1234
Amateur
Amateur

I am trying to find a video to post on here where Anna was doing 'modeling' for some jeans and Jonathan is sitting there vlogging amongst the women... Awkward much?! I will link it here:

Vlog number 184, is also called 'Christmas is cancelled'... How original for this years vlog title! Also had to mention todays vlog thumbnail... How false is the picture of them kissing?? I can just imagine them posing for it. She doesnt even seem to be kissing back.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:
lemontree wrote:
I find it very odd she pouts and poses with such sexuality but is clearly as frigid as a plant when it comes to Jofatso. Zero sexuality whatsoever.
I bet she wasn't thinking of Jolardus when taking these photos, lol.
dolliedays wrote:
Lira wrote:Thought these were worth adding:

[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/ssssssst.jpg/]Image[/]

Not cute at all, I really think they have the same regard for her as the dogs. I noticed when Anna's family was over she was passing either Sina or Bianca for her family to hold just like the dogs were babies! The look on her cousins face was priceless. I don't know why she thinks they want to hold her smelly dog, they didnt ask or seem interested and she starts handing dogs around. I don't think they know how to interact and talk about other things so they use the dogs as a crutch. I'm sure they all left with dog smell on their clothes, alot of people don't like that. I love my dog but I'd never put her in my companies arms to force a cuddle .. Awkward!
You are right, Lardus hides behind a camera (or thinks he does) and NeutrAnna hides behind the dogs now. She's "unsocialized" herself so much she cannot deal with direct interaction with normal people. There's no way her family thinks that what they've done by keeping six dogs is normal. She's definitely the resident Saccone family freak-deviant saddled with a village idiot husband. Gag, passing around nasty poop-stained dogs to unsuspecting visitors. Creepy as hell.
CraftyLady wrote:I'm surprised that don't make Emelia watch their vlogs. :lol:
Lol, they probably do, after all we only see 20 min of their lives, as the minions remind us ad nauseum. They probably sit and point at the screen poking Emilia and laughing maniacally--saying to each other how much E is enjoying it as she sits paralyzed with fear.
Erika seems to be getting more and more chav-y every time we see her. Watch, she'll be running around orange and underdressed in no time (if she already isn't). Bleugh!
Seriously, a tacky Juicy tracksuit? Stylist cannot keep track of things outmoded ages ago, laughable. I cannot believe those are still being made. Jennifer Lopez made those popular well over 7 years ago. Considering the degenerates I saw wearing those things I've no clue how anyone thought/thinks that it would make them look affluent. Esp. with vulgar butt slogans. How blissfully free of any class are the eldest and youngest Saccone daughters.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Gurugossip1234
Amateur
Amateur

Plus why on earth did they think this dress was in any way suitable for Ericka to wear as bridemaid???
http://www.annasaccone.com/search/label/Wedding
Queen Bee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Queen Bee »

Gin0915 wrote:
NomNomMinionMunch wrote:
lemontree wrote:
I find it very odd she pouts and poses with such sexuality but is clearly as frigid as a plant when it comes to Jofatso. Zero sexuality whatsoever.
I bet she wasn't thinking of Jolardus when taking these photos, lol.

She was probably holding a mirror. Only thing other than those dogs that she seems to have any affection for.
memememe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by memememe »

Nope, :) and even when they WERE on trend some eight plus years ago they passed VERY quickly into the wannabe mild with knock off UGG aisle within months :ugeek: But then biscuit face, bleach hair, wiped out lips and 'smokey ' eyes still seem to be the height of style casa saccone...... All good once it's in a 23 inch waist EXTRA small don'tcha know!!! SOOO CUUUUUTE!!! :bozo: :bozo: :bozo:

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”