Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 18

Nesoi
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 18

Unread post by Nesoi »

I assume Jofatty will be making a substantial donation to the same charity Poor Claire's that the defecator...sorry defamator made since he feels so strongly about this matter!! :giggle:
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
Meringue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meringue »

geekinthepink wrote:
he can't even afford a lawyer. I work at a big law firm, if you want a good one, you'll need to pay quite a decent amount of money. ;) that'd mean: no NARS and chanel make up for ninis in a long time. she'd bite his head off.
Haha yep, I thought the same thing!

No makeup for Ninis and no chocolate, pizza, McDonalds and Playstation 3 games for Jofee.

Ninis will have to make herself familiar with the Lacura line at Aldi.

I'm sure he just read the part in the article that said it's only high profile people who take these matters to court and thought it applied to him 8-)

Jofee is so high profile, him and Ninis have paparazzi and reporters camping out in their front garden.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

geekinthepink wrote:just now watching her new year's resolutions. beige lollipop head is talking an awful lot of shit. and what the heck, anna, go make your freaking baby. you'll see what you get for being impatient and selfish.

and how will she try to get her driver's license if she wants to be preggo again soon? it took me about 2-3 months to get it. if she spends that time humping... well, to be honest: I don't see that one coming. maybe she manages to get the license but imagine that idiot on the streets.

edit: OH.MY.LORD "after I stopped being.. well, being pregnant ha ha I didn't feel like I was responsible anymore for like another human" WHAT! you're breastfeeding, you fucking idiot!! everything you eat will be what emilia gets through the milk! HOLY CRAP!
That just sums up what is going on with her FAIL right now doesn't it????? Whoa! what a comment! and this chic wants more!??? please lord NO! :x
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

Does anyone know why they don't film the daily supermarket trips anymore? I'm wondering if the manager of the store asked him to stop, or if they just don't like us to point out that the things they buy could be bought in bulk once a week?
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
Meringue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meringue »

SallyCinnamon wrote:Does anyone know why they don't film the daily supermarket trips anymore? I'm wondering if the manager of the store asked him to stop, or if they just don't like us to point out that the things they buy could be bought in bulk once a week?
Maybe a male Tesco employee asked Anna if she needed any help (like when Anna was in that shop looking at Yankee candles) and that infuriated a jealous, insecure Jofee who decided Anna is to stay at home/in the car from now on.

Actually, they probably get their groceries home delivered now, because you know, they're so busy with their busy lives. There's no time to shop.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

SallyCinnamon wrote:Does anyone know why they don't film the daily supermarket trips anymore? I'm wondering if the manager of the store asked him to stop, or if they just don't like us to point out that the things they buy could be bought in bulk once a week?
I don't know how this works in Ireland, but I once took a photo of jmy daughter standing in the supermarket and a few secs after a security man told me that I had to delete the photo. Weird, it just portraied my daughter and nobody else or any products...

But then Ecuador is quite a bit more dangerous than Germany, that's what I could compare to and I have made dozens of photos in shops there, so I guess maybe it's just a management thing
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

I really wonder for how long they let Emilia cry before they finally got their asses upstaris to check at her. Impressive how bored Anna looked while hearing her baby cry. As it is the first time they do this at night, you should expect her to run upstaris like hell, but no, I'm sure the dogs were ore important at this moment...
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

lemontree wrote:I really wonder for how long they let Emilia cry before they finally got their asses upstaris to check at her. Impressive how bored Anna looked while hearing her baby cry. As it is the first time they do this at night, you should expect her to run upstaris like hell, but no, I'm sure the dogs were ore important at this moment...
She ran over to Theo quickly at MSDs. Any sign of distress in one of the dogs and they can't do enough for them - emergency vets appointment for rugburned dog penis, baby cries herself unconscious - 'we'll mention it at her next check-up.'
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”